Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,984 members, 7,873,165 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 09:04 AM

Army Kills Boko Haram Commanders, Shekau’s Deputies - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Army Kills Boko Haram Commanders, Shekau’s Deputies (26120 Views)

Photos Of Top Boko Haram Commanders Killed During Bombardment In Sambisa Forest / Hunters Kill Boko Haram Commanders In Adamawa State(photos) / Boko Haram Commanders Chatting & Smiling In Court In Abuja (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Army Kills Boko Haram Commanders, Shekau’s Deputies by Nobody: 2:31pm On Sep 06, 2017
Hope they're not killing the innocent?
Re: Army Kills Boko Haram Commanders, Shekau’s Deputies by tyga123: 2:37pm On Sep 06, 2017
They did not kill any boko haram commander if they did they would have shown the body na it promotion the army is fighting for
Re: Army Kills Boko Haram Commanders, Shekau’s Deputies by akowe2(m): 2:40pm On Sep 06, 2017
Re: Army Kills Boko Haram Commanders, Shekau’s Deputies by Nobody: 2:43pm On Sep 06, 2017
AND THE MUD DRINKING NATION WILL BELV THIS AND SAY....KUDO TO OUR GALLANT SOLDIERS....A country where journalism is not criticized not even investigated ....the mass blvs everything provided its news
Re: Army Kills Boko Haram Commanders, Shekau’s Deputies by JONNYSPUTE(m): 2:48pm On Sep 06, 2017
Chai,we don suffer for this country. Believe this Nd u will believe anything. After 40days ultimatum to capture Shekua has elapsed, they re now telling us they killed his deputy. Deputy govonor abi na deputy shekua. Mad people.
Re: Army Kills Boko Haram Commanders, Shekau’s Deputies by oluwaahmed: 2:55pm On Sep 06, 2017
Akuko mbe
Re: Army Kills Boko Haram Commanders, Shekau’s Deputies by Nobody: 2:57pm On Sep 06, 2017
Is it technically or otherwise?
Re: Army Kills Boko Haram Commanders, Shekau’s Deputies by Jesusloveyou: 2:59pm On Sep 06, 2017
brainpulse:
angryKanu is the next terrorists on the line
The next terrorist in line to die after we finish with shekau
Re: Army Kills Boko Haram Commanders, Shekau’s Deputies by iliyande(m): 3:04pm On Sep 06, 2017
[quote author=daveytom post=60190381][/quote]

Time registered: September 06, 2017

Time spent online: 31 minutes & 27 seconds
Re: Army Kills Boko Haram Commanders, Shekau’s Deputies by Andy2274: 3:07pm On Sep 06, 2017
Lai lie people
Re: Army Kills Boko Haram Commanders, Shekau’s Deputies by Nobody: 3:13pm On Sep 06, 2017
@discman2k2 The body language of the government says no. This country is one of the few countries in the world where sponsors of terrorism hold public offices.
Re: Army Kills Boko Haram Commanders, Shekau’s Deputies by Dandeedadrunk(m): 3:23pm On Sep 06, 2017
malware:

it isnt a lie

D'banj ft Wande Coal × Harrysong grin grin
Re: Army Kills Boko Haram Commanders, Shekau’s Deputies by asawanathegreat(m): 3:23pm On Sep 06, 2017
Continue killing them until they are no more Kudos to the army.
Re: Army Kills Boko Haram Commanders, Shekau’s Deputies by KanuJEWSarePIGS: 3:37pm On Sep 06, 2017
omenkaLives:
The repugnant Urine Drinkers are on their way like.. cheesy
You mean...?

Re: Army Kills Boko Haram Commanders, Shekau’s Deputies by juman(m): 3:40pm On Sep 06, 2017
Fake news.
Re: Army Kills Boko Haram Commanders, Shekau’s Deputies by Innocent112(m): 3:53pm On Sep 06, 2017
epospiky:
Where is the body? I'm just see a bunch of soldiers helping people alight from a truck

ask them oh apc and lie are like lie Muhammad and microphone
Re: Army Kills Boko Haram Commanders, Shekau’s Deputies by zolapower: 4:02pm On Sep 06, 2017
lifezone247:
Two Boko Haram commanders and deputies to Abubakar Shekau, a factional leader of the terrorist’s group, were killed in successful military operations at Alafa in Borno on Sallah day.

Army spokesman, Brig.-Gen Sani Usman, in a statement, said that Shekau deputies that were killed in the onslaught included Afdu Kawuri and Abubakar Banishek.

“This is in addition to Ba’Abba Ibrahim and two other Boko Haram commanders that died after sustaining injuries during their last ambush at Magumeri Local Government Area of Borno,” he added.

Five other key leaders of the group and close associates of Shekau were neutralised in a joint bombardment in August.
Usman described Shekau’s latest video in which he taunted the army as an act of desperation and lies by remnants of the insurgents to instil unnecessary fear in law abiding citizens.

In the video, the group denied the killing of its five key commanders and claimed it had wonderful Sallah celebration in the Sambisa forest.

“We wish to challenge the so-called terrorist leader to produce the five key commanders earlier killed or the video of those Ameers he claimed not dead and are still with him.

“It is also instructive to note that Shekau is scared and rattled by the 40-day ultimatum issued by the Chief of Army Staff to Operation LAFIYA DOLE to fish him out,’’ Usman said.

http://punchng.com/army-kills-boko-haram-commanders-shekaus-deputies/
@ op u would have used the words" smoke him out " not "fish him out"as it was used by u. He's in the forest and as such should be seen as an animal.
Re: Army Kills Boko Haram Commanders, Shekau’s Deputies by Torylanez(m): 4:06pm On Sep 06, 2017
eezeribe:
Another episode from the series of unending propaganda orchestrated by APC...

Boko-haram supporter
Re: Army Kills Boko Haram Commanders, Shekau’s Deputies by Winning123: 4:40pm On Sep 06, 2017
eezeribe:
Another episode from the series of unending propaganda orchestrated by APC...

Nuissance.
Re: Army Kills Boko Haram Commanders, Shekau’s Deputies by madjune(m): 4:53pm On Sep 06, 2017
They're always killing people around him.

But can't get him.
Re: Army Kills Boko Haram Commanders, Shekau’s Deputies by Obason22(m): 4:55pm On Sep 06, 2017
I thought shakau bave bene killed before according to the army authority, how come he appear on vedio again, telling us his two commanders were not killed and they all had a beautiful sallah celebration
Re: Army Kills Boko Haram Commanders, Shekau’s Deputies by chigo003(m): 5:13pm On Sep 06, 2017
This Shekau self! How many times will he die? He has turned to John Snow
Re: Army Kills Boko Haram Commanders, Shekau’s Deputies by NabeelAbu: 5:56pm On Sep 06, 2017
Shekau's deputies are gone forever. its now the turn of that vagabond Shekau.
Re: Army Kills Boko Haram Commanders, Shekau’s Deputies by Bobby808: 5:59pm On Sep 06, 2017
malware:
I once suggested that since these bastards converge at an unknown point to celebrate Sallah annually, the military should try and locate that particular place and bomb them aerially.... and alas..... what we have in Maiduguri now is Jubilation as scores of terrorists were killed using the same plan..... May be the military adopted my plan. Now I know I can make a good GENERAL grin
Another yes man still living.
Re: Army Kills Boko Haram Commanders, Shekau’s Deputies by maklelemakukula(m): 7:43pm On Sep 06, 2017
malware:
I once suggested that since these bastards converge at an unknown point to celebrate Sallah annually, the military should try and locate that particular place and bomb them aerially.... and alas..... what we have in Maiduguri now is Jubilation as scores of terrorists were killed using the same plan..... May be the military adopted my plan. Now I know I can make a good GENERAL grin
Bro check the meaning of Alas grin
Re: Army Kills Boko Haram Commanders, Shekau’s Deputies by malware: 7:52pm On Sep 06, 2017
maklelemakukula:

Bro check the meaning of Alas grin

Oh my grin grin

Na behold dey my mind and I come write Alas cheesy

Mek I kuku effect the correction before they come after me cheesy

Thanks for the correction and understanding cheesy
Re: Army Kills Boko Haram Commanders, Shekau’s Deputies by Nobody: 8:28pm On Sep 06, 2017
lifezone247:
Two Boko Haram commanders and deputies to Abubakar Shekau, a factional leader of the terrorist’s group, were killed in successful military operations at Alafa in Borno on Sallah day.

Army spokesman, Brig.-Gen Sani Usman, in a statement, said that Shekau deputies that were killed in the onslaught included Afdu Kawuri and Abubakar Banishek.

“This is in addition to Ba’Abba Ibrahim and two other Boko Haram commanders that died after sustaining injuries during their last ambush at Magumeri Local Government Area of Borno,” he added.

Five other key leaders of the group and close associates of Shekau were neutralised in a joint bombardment in August.
Usman described Shekau’s latest video in which he taunted the army as an act of desperation and lies by remnants of the insurgents to instil unnecessary fear in law abiding citizens.

In the video, the group denied the killing of its five key commanders and claimed it had wonderful Sallah celebration in the Sambisa forest.

“We wish to challenge the so-called terrorist leader to produce the five key commanders earlier killed or the video of those Ameers he claimed not dead and are still with him.

“It is also instructive to note that Shekau is scared and rattled by the 40-day ultimatum issued by the Chief of Army Staff to Operation LAFIYA DOLE to fish him out,’’ Usman said.

and who told the army that the 2 dead men are Shekarau's deputy
Re: Army Kills Boko Haram Commanders, Shekau’s Deputies by Hajardramadan(m): 10:13pm On Sep 06, 2017
lifezone247:

kudos to the unfailing combatants, but
what we need the most is the heads of the leader of the sleeper cell
Re: Army Kills Boko Haram Commanders, Shekau’s Deputies by senitorspeaker(m): 10:15pm On Sep 06, 2017
una don start again ooo. shekau assistant
Re: Army Kills Boko Haram Commanders, Shekau’s Deputies by maklelemakukula(m): 8:40am On Sep 07, 2017
malware:

Oh my grin grin

Na behold dey my mind and I come write Alas cheesy

Mek I kuku effect the correction before they come after me cheesy

Thanks for the correction and understanding cheesy

Hheheheheh ma nigga grin
Re: Army Kills Boko Haram Commanders, Shekau’s Deputies by kruusy: 12:42pm On Sep 07, 2017
Nigerians killing nigerians
Re: Army Kills Boko Haram Commanders, Shekau’s Deputies by jpphilips(m): 3:42pm On Sep 07, 2017
sotall:
Kudos to the NA.

Enough of killing Shekau's commanders

Kill shekau and boko Haram is defeated

Did the death of osama bin laden defeat Al Qaeda?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

DJ Switch: The Value Of Human Life In Nigeria Is Less Than That Of A Cow / Celebrations In Nasarawa As Court Sacks APC’s Gov. Abdullahi Sule (VIDEO) / Sam Omatseye, Under-Fire For Column On Achebe

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.