Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,122 members, 7,887,246 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 04:07 AM

Between The Husband And The Wife, Who Owns The Child. - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Between The Husband And The Wife, Who Owns The Child. (1423 Views)

Who Owns The Breasts? Is It The Father, The Mother Or The Baby? / Cheating Man Remains With A Violent, Cheating Wife Who Has Another Man's Child / Simi, Others Gift Money To Wife Who Appreciated Her Husband's Christmas Chicken (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Between The Husband And The Wife, Who Owns The Child. by Stevengerd(m): 11:26am On Sep 06, 2017
This question has caused alot of argument. So nairalander's what's ur opinion on this? Royalron, Fynestboi, lalasticalala.
Re: Between The Husband And The Wife, Who Owns The Child. by greatnaija01: 11:30am On Sep 06, 2017
what kind of thoughtless question is this na. Today is wednesday, shouldn't u be thinking something more productive?

Woman receives sperm that a man produced and she carried a baby and gave birth, THE BLOODY BABY BELONGS TO THE PARENTS!

Stevengerd:
This question has caused alot of argument. So nairalander's what's ur opinion on this? Royalron, Fynestboi, lalasticalala.

9 Likes

Re: Between The Husband And The Wife, Who Owns The Child. by Stevengerd(m): 11:34am On Sep 06, 2017
greatnaija01:
what kind of thoughtless question is this na. Today is wednesday, shouldn't u be thinking something more productive?

Woman receives sperm that a man produced and she carried a baby and gave birth, THE BLOODY BABY BELONGS TO THE PARENTS!

we knw the child belngs to both parents, bt some still say its the mother because she carried the baby.
Re: Between The Husband And The Wife, Who Owns The Child. by expensiveguyman(m): 11:34am On Sep 06, 2017
Op, it's a well known fact that a child belong to both parent, meaning that both parent hv equal right over d child.
Re: Between The Husband And The Wife, Who Owns The Child. by greatnaija01: 11:37am On Sep 06, 2017
but bros.... If I gave u load to carry does that mean its yours? If I give my mechanic my car to carry and improve... that does not mean He owns the car, even if its parked in his workshop for 3 weeks

Stevengerd:
we knw the child belngs to both parents, bt some still say its the mother because she carried the baby.

1 Like

Re: Between The Husband And The Wife, Who Owns The Child. by Stevengerd(m): 11:42am On Sep 06, 2017
greatnaija01:
but bros.... If I gave u load to carry does that mean its yours? If I give my mechanic my car to carry and improve... that does not mean He owns the car, even if its parked in his workshop for 3 weeks

This same illustration is wat i told them, bt their mind is been wired that the mother owns the child. bro i just jejely leave the place
Re: Between The Husband And The Wife, Who Owns The Child. by isokey: 12:03pm On Sep 06, 2017
greatnaija01:

Lol... This your post is really funny.

1 Like

Re: Between The Husband And The Wife, Who Owns The Child. by MrBrownJay1(m): 12:42pm On Sep 06, 2017
Stevengerd:
This same illustration is wat i told them, bt their mind is been wired that the mother owns the child. bro i just jejely leave the place

why would you even mind how deluded stoopid people think?! as it was said above, the child belong to BOTH parent, nobody has any higher priority over the other. they are a family....and even if they divorce (or break up) the child is still equally theirs (no matter what any court of law says)

1 Like

Re: Between The Husband And The Wife, Who Owns The Child. by Stevengerd(m): 12:47pm On Sep 06, 2017
MrBrownJay1:

why would you even mind how deluded stoopid people think?! as it was said above, the child belong to BOTH parent, nobody has any higher priority over the other. they are a family....and even if they divorce (or break up) the child is still equally theirs (no matter what any court of law says)
Sure bro!
Re: Between The Husband And The Wife, Who Owns The Child. by nautybride: 3:25pm On Sep 08, 2017
Yeeeaa, the woman own the boys and the man own the girls. Why do we leave the children for women to take care of? Only few men can survive majority of what real women encounter in homekeeping and childbearing.
Re: Between The Husband And The Wife, Who Owns The Child. by skressed1: 6:41am On Sep 17, 2017
Both. Without the egg and without the sperm there would be no baby, therefore there is equal share in a child. A woman just has a closer bond because she is the one who went through the pregnancy and felt the movements, bonding with the baby so she is more nurturing towards the child

1 Like

Re: Between The Husband And The Wife, Who Owns The Child. by Tamarapetty(f): 10:56pm On Sep 24, 2017
the man obviously, he's been carrying millions of kids for years. you think it's easy
Re: Between The Husband And The Wife, Who Owns The Child. by Nobody: 11:20pm On Sep 24, 2017
So, if I insert my debit card into an ATM and money is dispensed, who takes the money?

Me or the Atm? grin cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: Between The Husband And The Wife, Who Owns The Child. by cococandy(f): 3:22am On Sep 25, 2017
Zoharariel:
So, if I insert my debit card into an ATM and money is dispensed, who takes the money?

Me or the Atm? grin cheesy grin
greatnaija01:

This kind of analogy can only be made by people who do not have the slightest knowledge of what goes on inside a woman's body during pregnancy.

3 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Help! My Husband Is A Useless Man / Exquisite Vases And Flowers For Your Home / Patronise Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.