Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,559 members, 7,888,792 topics. Date: Saturday, 13 July 2024 at 03:22 PM

Take Up Your Holy Bible - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Take Up Your Holy Bible (256 Views)

Busty Actress Cossy Seen Shokingly Displays Full Breasts As She Reads Holy Bible / Sex Education From The Holy Bible / I Rely On Holy Spirit To Pick Men I Will Sleep With - Lagos Prostitutes Confess (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Take Up Your Holy Bible by Marioplus(m): 12:46pm On Sep 06, 2017
TAKE YOUR HOLY BIBLE, STUDY IT, MEDITATE ON IT, BELIEVE EVERYTHING WRITTEN IN IT FOR YOU, BRING YOUR SPOUSE INTO STUDYING AND MEDITATING ON GOD'S WRITTEN WORD CONTAINED ONLY IN THE HOLY BIBLE, DECLARE ONLY GOD'S WORD IN YOUR LIFE AND FAMILY. TAKE DECISIONS AND ACT ONLY ON GOD'S WRITTEN WORD THEN WATCH OUT AS THE HOLY SPIRIT LIFTS YOU OUT ANY TROUBLE YOU ARE FACING. IT IS ONLY THE HOLY SPIRIT THAT CAN HELP A MAN OR WOMAN. HIS HELP CAN ONLY COME THROUGH THE DELIBERATE STUDY, MEDITATION AND PRACTISE OF HIS WORD CONTAINED IN THE HOLY BIBLE thus "The flesh has nothing to OFFER, it is the SPIRIT that gives LIFE to the FLESH, the WORDS I speak to YOU are SPIRIT AND LIFE" {John 6:63}. Do not look for HELP IN MAN that will cause you more PROBLEM thus "CURSED IS HE/SHE who trusts in MAN" {Jeremiah 17:5}, although MAN can guide you to GOD but GOD {HOLY SPIRIT} is the ONLY HELP YOU NEED WHO CAN SUSTAIN YOU IN HIS PATHWAY TO HEAVEN as we achieve OUR PURPOSE HERE IN THIS EARTH thus "But when HE, the SPIRIT of TRUTH, comes, he will guide you into all the truth. He will not speak on his own; he will speak only what he hears, and he will tell you what is yet to come." {John 16:13}. YOU MUST BELIEVE THAT the WORD OF GOD WRITTEN IN THE HOLY BIBLE is THE HOLY SPIRIT OF TRUTH who alone can make you do what pleases GOD thus "The Spirit alone gives eternal life. Human effort accomplishes nothing. And the very words I have spoken to you are spirit and life." {John 6:63}

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Digital Marketing Trainings / Up For Grab: Dubai Direct Employment Visa (2)years / How Vacation Helps You Get Over A Breakup

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.