Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,408 members, 7,881,494 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 09:13 PM

Richard Ndubuaku Sues Nnamdi Kanu, IPOB Over Election Boycott - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Richard Ndubuaku Sues Nnamdi Kanu, IPOB Over Election Boycott (23572 Views)

How I Was Attacked - Jasper Ndubuaku Speaks On The Beating He Got In Imo / Youths Beat Jasper Ndubuaku, Chairman Imo Recovery Team (Photos) / Igbo Group Dares Kanu, IPOB Over 2019 Elections (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Richard Ndubuaku Sues Nnamdi Kanu, IPOB Over Election Boycott by Nobody: 4:45pm On Sep 06, 2017
WetinConsignMe:
I spoke to some guys in Anambra today. They told me there is not much effect or visibility of ipob in Anambra but also told me u have to be careful stating your opposition to their Biafra as they are quite fanatical and can go as far as killing u.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
We are Danites - members of DAN (Detribalised Association of Nigeria)
To become a Danite you must be nominated by a Danite
You must also be against tribal bigotry and secession
If you wish to become a Danite, just say so
Your profile will be vetted to see if you qualify

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆
☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆
illuminated93, Addy003, Ikhilor, GQman, neocortex, TheHistorian, Shaytun, sirjerry, WORDWORLD, amanda2013, wetinconsignme, freshest4live, ameri9ja, Okoroawusa, onward4life, Almaheed, genbuhari, Axeman2, lonelydora, LoveMachine, darkckUSA, mrdashing10, henitan24, caseless, amah91, obaamah, ediss, maximunimpact, anonynymous, maxiflexy, reel14, Clean2016, isalegan2, ilekokonit, xtianh, drabeey, jumper524, mrmystro, ahmed99, royaluc, dongreat, winterfell007, afobear, quotasystem, nabiz, deleyi20, mujtahida, stagger, horllamideh, jnrremedy, litmus, shervydman, ikio, iykmann, limitless777, jakd, juneoctober, hati13, panafrican, musicwriter, naijatalktown, itsmrike
☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆
Join our email list as soon as you can by emailing:
wetinconsignme@asia.com
DAN is a good concept. I wonder how and why you guys picked me as a member though. Care to explain? Thanks.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Richard Ndubuaku Sues Nnamdi Kanu, IPOB Over Election Boycott by agitator: 4:47pm On Sep 06, 2017
GavelSlam:

Although I'm not sure about the penalty for not voting in the UK, you do however pay a fine for not registering to vote.

So rights are not so fundamental everywhere.

There is no country where people are penalised for not voting.
Even in the UN countries abstain, even in Parliaments representatives abstain, it is not a crime to abstain from voting.

And the question was clear "NOT VOTING" and not registering. tongue tongue tongue
Re: Richard Ndubuaku Sues Nnamdi Kanu, IPOB Over Election Boycott by potipher7: 4:50pm On Sep 06, 2017
[s]
GoroTango:
Oga bloodkiller how market na? Regardless of whatever moniker you choose to use you can never hide grin
[/s]
Re: Richard Ndubuaku Sues Nnamdi Kanu, IPOB Over Election Boycott by GavelSlam: 4:50pm On Sep 06, 2017
agitator:

Even in the UN countries abstain, even in Parliaments representatives abstain, it is not a crime to abstain from voting.

And the question was clear "NOT VOTING" and not registering. tongue tongue tongue

The point is as fundamental as it appears the right of suffrage is not so free.
Re: Richard Ndubuaku Sues Nnamdi Kanu, IPOB Over Election Boycott by brightalo17: 4:52pm On Sep 06, 2017
chinoxstock:
One day we shall in Nigeria and wake up in Biafra.
Or Still In Nigerian.
Re: Richard Ndubuaku Sues Nnamdi Kanu, IPOB Over Election Boycott by bossmeek(m): 4:53pm On Sep 06, 2017
#TrendingNow: Give it up for Cele worshippers and their #WoChallenge

http://www.bossmeek.com.ng/2017/09/trendingnow-give-it-up-for-cele.html
Re: Richard Ndubuaku Sues Nnamdi Kanu, IPOB Over Election Boycott by Hajardramadan(m): 5:08pm On Sep 06, 2017
Youngadvocate:
A business man in Anambra, Dr. Richard Ndubuaku, has sued the Indigenous People of Biafra, IPOB, and its leader, Nnamdi Kanu at the Federal High Court in Abuja over their plan to boycott the forthcoming gubernatorial election of the state.

He is seeking for an injunction from the court in the suit with number FHC/ABJ/ CS/756/2017 to restrain Nnamdi Kanu and the IPOB from boycotting the Anambra State governorship election scheduled to hold on November 18.

According to Ndubuaku if Nnamdi Kanu and the IPOB are allowed to proceed with the planned election boycott, it could result into irreparable damages to him and other innocent citizen who have properties and businesses in Onitsha and other part of the state.

In an affidavit he deposed to support the suit, the plaintiff told the court that Kanu and other IPOB members have repeatedly made utterances and threats to stop any form of election in Anambra State and Igbo land.

“The defendants (1st and 2nd) are capable of carrying out their threat, and if this happens, many lives will be lost. And properties destroyed, which will include that of the plaintiff.

“If the defendants are not restrained, it may lead to confrontation. With other law abiding citizens, who insist on electing their governor and a clash with the defendants will occasion bloodbath as there would be total breakdown of law and order,” Ndubuaku averred. Besides, he prayed the court for an order restraining Kanu and IPOB from further harassing or intimidating eligible voters in Anambra State or mobilising their members to scuttle the planned election.

Equally cited as defendants in the suit were the Inspector General of Police, the Commandant General Nigeria Security and Civil Defence Corps and the Attorney General of the Federation and Minister of Justice. Meanwhile, when the matter came up for hearing on Tuesday, Justice Babatunde Quadri who is sitting as the vacation Judge, declined to issue ex-parte order as he was prayed to do by the plaintiff.

Justice Quadri who is to sit on the case has directed counsel to the plaintiff, Mr. Smart Iheazor to go and notify all the defendants (Nnamdi Kanu and the IPOB) by serving them with copies of all the relevant court processes.

http://igbobia.com/?q=breaking-anambra-businessman-drags-nnamdi-kanu-ipob-to-court-over-anambra-state-election-boycott-0

it's not over until it's over...... do you think Ojukwu has no clue before proclaiming apparently that Nigeria unity is not negotiable

Re: Richard Ndubuaku Sues Nnamdi Kanu, IPOB Over Election Boycott by Blue3k(m): 5:09pm On Sep 06, 2017
agitator:

Speak on topics you know.

Links: 1 , 2 , 3,

1 Like

Re: Richard Ndubuaku Sues Nnamdi Kanu, IPOB Over Election Boycott by Nobody: 5:13pm On Sep 06, 2017
IgboticGirl:
We are behind u Sir
you are behind him on nairaland
You can protest in support of hin in Anambra to show your behind him
Re: Richard Ndubuaku Sues Nnamdi Kanu, IPOB Over Election Boycott by sonofdgods: 5:15pm On Sep 06, 2017
<b>SHOCKING FACTS ABOUT IPOB</b>
1. IPOB has the most powerful radio station in the whole world.
2. IPOB is one of the richest organisations in the whole world, rich enough to rebuild the whole of Nigeria.
3. IPOB has a secret government you know nothing about, allow Biafra and we'll start elections.
4. IPOB has the most powerful leader in Africa.
5. IPOB has no equal alternative organization.
6. IPOB has more unregistered supporters than registered supporters.
7. IPOB does not pay it's members, it's a voluntary organisation yet it is the biggest and most populous organization in the whole world as it is found in over 100 countries.
8. IPOB has more sabotage within yet they're not significant enough.
9. IPOB stands for the needs of the whole of Africa including Nigeria.
10. IPOB is not fighting for Nnamdi Kanu. IPOB owns Nnamdi Kanu.
11. IPOB is legal!
Protected by international law.
12. IPOB will break Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Richard Ndubuaku Sues Nnamdi Kanu, IPOB Over Election Boycott by joenor(m): 5:21pm On Sep 06, 2017
so what does he want to achieve?
Re: Richard Ndubuaku Sues Nnamdi Kanu, IPOB Over Election Boycott by Klington: 5:21pm On Sep 06, 2017
sarrki:
Kanu will know that he's the only one on this rubbish of his
Re: Richard Ndubuaku Sues Nnamdi Kanu, IPOB Over Election Boycott by Dancos: 5:28pm On Sep 06, 2017
sarrki:
You are a liar
wait till then
you will know the power of the people
Re: Richard Ndubuaku Sues Nnamdi Kanu, IPOB Over Election Boycott by Klington: 5:30pm On Sep 06, 2017
King nnamdi kanu is seriously making life very difficult for some people lipsrsealed
Re: Richard Ndubuaku Sues Nnamdi Kanu, IPOB Over Election Boycott by omooba969(m): 5:41pm On Sep 06, 2017
potipher7:
to vote na by force?

Yes it's your civic duty & responsibility as a citizen. Didn't you take Government as a subject in secondary school?

Nawa o...igbozzz ! grin
Re: Richard Ndubuaku Sues Nnamdi Kanu, IPOB Over Election Boycott by cantok(m): 5:42pm On Sep 06, 2017
Blue3k:
I'm pretty sure this case will fall on its face since it lacks merit. Seriously what's court supposed to do remedy the man without violating IPOB rights. If the don't want vote then so what. Do you want them to call off boycott because your paranoid. Honestly as long they don't physical stop anyone from exercising their rights it's all good.

That said if they can prove he had violent intentions or said violent threats maybe they have case. Everyone knows intentions are hard to prove. They just need to have the audio proof from rallies or something concrete.

Maybe it's a ploy to preempt any legitimate challenge of IPOB cheesy
Re: Richard Ndubuaku Sues Nnamdi Kanu, IPOB Over Election Boycott by cantok(m): 5:43pm On Sep 06, 2017
Klington:
King nnamdi kanu is seriously making life very difficult for some people lipsrsealed
Yess ooooo

Re: Richard Ndubuaku Sues Nnamdi Kanu, IPOB Over Election Boycott by cantok(m): 5:44pm On Sep 06, 2017
sonofdgods:
2. IPOB is one of the richest organisations in the whole world, rich enough to rebuild the whole of Nigeria.
3. IPOB has a secret government you know nothing about, allow Biafra and we'll start elections.
7. IPOB does not pay it's members, it's a voluntary organisation yet it is the biggest and most populous organization in the whole world as it is found in over 100 countries.
11. IPOB is legal!
grin grin grin grin
Re: Richard Ndubuaku Sues Nnamdi Kanu, IPOB Over Election Boycott by potipher7: 5:44pm On Sep 06, 2017
omooba969:

Yes it's your civic duty & responsibility as a citizen. Didn't you take Government as a subject in secondary school?

Nawa o...igbozzz ! grin
oya come and force me
Re: Richard Ndubuaku Sues Nnamdi Kanu, IPOB Over Election Boycott by omooba969(m): 5:45pm On Sep 06, 2017
sonofdgods:
11. IPOB is legal!

Wishful thinking... dreamer dream on. grin
Re: Richard Ndubuaku Sues Nnamdi Kanu, IPOB Over Election Boycott by omooba969(m): 5:52pm On Sep 06, 2017
potipher7:
oya come and force me

Nobody will force yougrin, you will only shoot yourself in the foot by not exercising your civic right to vote for your preferred candidate.

Your decision not to vote will only give corrupt politicians the opportunity to flood the polling stations with their machineries, and you would have short-changed yourself.

You will only end up complaining & gnashing your teeth as it's habitual for you. cool
Re: Richard Ndubuaku Sues Nnamdi Kanu, IPOB Over Election Boycott by agitator: 5:56pm On Sep 06, 2017
Blue3k:

Speak on topics you know.

Links: 1 , 2 , 3,

OK penalised them na!!! zonbs tongue tongue tongue undecided undecided undecided
Re: Richard Ndubuaku Sues Nnamdi Kanu, IPOB Over Election Boycott by ItsMeAboki(m): 6:01pm On Sep 06, 2017
Dog eat dog; watch as the in-house battle begin.
Re: Richard Ndubuaku Sues Nnamdi Kanu, IPOB Over Election Boycott by Blue3k(m): 6:11pm On Sep 06, 2017
agitator:

[s]OK penalised them na!!! zonbs tongue tongue tongue undecided undecided undecided[/s]

Lol the mentally inept child is mad he was exposed. Did I say the boycott was wrong? IPOB are morons.
Re: Richard Ndubuaku Sues Nnamdi Kanu, IPOB Over Election Boycott by steppins: 6:13pm On Sep 06, 2017
WetinConsignMe:
I spoke to some guys in Anambra today. They told me there is not much effect or visibility of ipob in Anambra but also told me u have to be careful stating your opposition to their Biafra as they are quite fanatical and can go as far as killing u.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
We are Danites - members of DAN (Detribalised Association of Nigeria)
To become a Danite you must be nominated by a Danite
You must also be against tribal bigotry and secession
If you wish to become a Danite, just say so
Your profile will be vetted to see if you qualify

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆
☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆
illuminated93, Addy003, Ikhilor, GQman, neocortex, TheHistorian, Shaytun, sirjerry, WORDWORLD, amanda2013, wetinconsignme, freshest4live, ameri9ja, Okoroawusa, onward4life, Almaheed, genbuhari, Axeman2, lonelydora, LoveMachine, darkckUSA, mrdashing10, henitan24, caseless, amah91, obaamah, ediss, maximunimpact, anonynymous, maxiflexy, reel14, Clean2016, isalegan2, ilekokonit, xtianh, drabeey, jumper524, mrmystro, ahmed99, royaluc, dongreat, winterfell007, afobear, quotasystem, nabiz, deleyi20, mujtahida, stagger, horllamideh, jnrremedy, litmus, shervydman, ikio, iykmann, limitless777, jakd, juneoctober, hati13, panafrican, musicwriter, naijatalktown, itsmrike
☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆
Join our email list as soon as you can by emailing:
wetinconsignme@asia.com
Afonja can never be detribalised, it there's any word like that.
Even though you claim to be be fair, your posts betray you.
Re: Richard Ndubuaku Sues Nnamdi Kanu, IPOB Over Election Boycott by steppins: 6:14pm On Sep 06, 2017
ItsMeAboki:
Dog eat dog; watch as the in-house battle begin.
In house battle indeed.
Una propaganda no work. The politicians are after their pocket, so then can Sue all they like.
Re: Richard Ndubuaku Sues Nnamdi Kanu, IPOB Over Election Boycott by BiafraAmaka(m): 6:21pm On Sep 06, 2017
sarrki:

Se mumu
Re: Richard Ndubuaku Sues Nnamdi Kanu, IPOB Over Election Boycott by jrusky(m): 6:29pm On Sep 06, 2017
sarrki:

He should be from somewhere in ikole I think or efon alaye better still ido ajinare

grin grin grin

Thank you bro because my people will deny this man and called him Afonja because to them anyone who did not buy Kanu madness is Afonja to tell the level of stupidity in my people's blood.

Kanu hasn't seen anything yet many cases are loading waiting for him. I hate Kanu like mad and I don't give a bleep whatever any damn pooh says about me Kanu is nobody to me to be the one leading me he has not contributed to any igbo person life in anyway than asking them to go and die for his own misguided dream.

Fed govt should arrest him the very day he mistakenly leave his enclave to any other region and I want to see that fire he threatened to burn Nigeria. Kanu thunder fire you bloody nwagoat anuofia idiot.
Re: Richard Ndubuaku Sues Nnamdi Kanu, IPOB Over Election Boycott by sarrki(m): 6:30pm On Sep 06, 2017
jrusky:

Thank you bro because my people will deny this man and called him Afonja because to them anyone who did not buy Kanu madness is Afonja to tell the level of stupidity in my people's blood.

Kanu hasn't seen anything yet many cases are loading waiting for him. I hate Kanu like mad and I don't give a bleep whstvsny damn pooh says about me Kanu is nobody to me to be the one leading me he has not contributed to any igbo person life in anyway than asking them to go and die for his own misguided dream.

Fed govt should arrest him the very day be mistakenly leave his enclave to any other region and I want to see that fire he threatened to burn Nigeria. Kanu thunder fire bloody new coat anuofia idiot.

God bless you sire

1 Like

Re: Richard Ndubuaku Sues Nnamdi Kanu, IPOB Over Election Boycott by Nobody: 7:42pm On Sep 06, 2017
jrusky:

Kanu hasn't seen anything yet many cases are loading waiting for him. I hate Kanu like mad and I don't give a bleep whatever any damn pooh says about me Kanu is nobody to me to be the one leading me he has not contributed to any igbo person life in anyway than asking them to go and die for his own misguided dream.

Fed govt should arrest him the very day he mistakenly leave his enclave to any other region and I want to see that fire he threatened to burn Nigeria. Kanu thunder fire you bloody nwagoat anuofia idiot.
kids like you are in china building iPhone7
Re: Richard Ndubuaku Sues Nnamdi Kanu, IPOB Over Election Boycott by Nobody: 7:43pm On Sep 06, 2017
jrusky:

kids like you are in china building iphone7

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Edo 2020: Ize-iyamu Won’t Get Up To 30 Percent Votes – Crusoe Osagie / Why Peter Obi And Kwankwaso Coalition Collapsed - Okupe, Umeh / 2023: Peter Obi Leaves For The US, To Engage Nigerians In Diaspora

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.