Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,705 members, 7,918,185 topics. Date: Monday, 12 August 2024 at 02:50 AM

My Reply To Someones Comment On Book Of Enoch - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / My Reply To Someones Comment On Book Of Enoch (335 Views)

Who Is God? Enoch, The Book Of Enoch & The Anunnaki's / Why Was The Book Of Enoch Removed From The Bible? / The Book Of Enoch Exposed!!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

My Reply To Someones Comment On Book Of Enoch by Dnockeror333(m): 2:43pm On Sep 06, 2017
About Reincarnation.

Ah, you don't know that Gods knowledge is beyond human comprehension.
That souls do not die, brings me to think and ran through the deepest part of the afterlife, that destinies are re-enacted or not finished, is a cause of returning back.
Do we know the length of Gods Mercies?
Do we know how long we'd return, to be tried and tested by hells weap, because we left a part of our destinies unfinished?

We are Gods image! We are not the image of Lucifer!

We'd been predestined with Gods Son!

So if we fall and died, we will be risen again to continued from where we'd stopped.

)[(THIS IS WISDOM, NO SHALLOW MIND WILL TAKE IT)](

TO BE RELEASED FROM GOING AND COMING BACK AGAIN AND AGAIN, WE NEED STAND THOUGH AND STRONG ON GODS KIND OF HOLINESS.

THIS WORLD IN ITS OWN, IS AN HELL!

Back, to be born again and again? Indeed, men do not believe this, and niether do I say you should come along with such wisdom-of-the-gods but this is where my knowledge of the soul broughtest me.

Welcome.

(1) (Reply)

Crises In His As Christians And Muslims Clash Over Biafra / “our Month Of Assurance In Christ Jesus” / Science And Religion

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.