Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,228 members, 7,970,834 topics. Date: Wednesday, 09 October 2024 at 04:27 PM

No More Poverty Investment - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / No More Poverty Investment (1535 Views)

No More Poverty, No Boss, You're Boss On Your Own. Enter Your Know More / Break Away From Unemployment And Poverty – Empowerment Program / The Way Out Of Poverty ... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

No More Poverty Investment by SaintMog(m): 3:01pm On Sep 06, 2017
Food is the number one requirement in the life of any man. Whether you have shelter and dress or not, you need to eat to stay alive. There is a simple investment that is one off of #6400 and you will have food all the days of your life and you will help the needy around you. This is HAPPY WORLD MEAL GATE. Contact me on WhatsApp 08023128416 or send SMS and I will guide you.

Note: this is not a scam. The company has physical offices and in alliance with DANGOTE INDUSTRIES, NESTLÉ, PZ and other companies.

As a pastor in RCCG, I did a proper check before I started introducing it people. Together we will fight hunger.

(1) (Reply)

Business Success Tips #1 / Need A Good Uber/taxify Driver / Video: If Bill Gates Were Black, It Might Prove 100% More Powerful

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.