Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,967 members, 7,946,179 topics. Date: Wednesday, 11 September 2024 at 01:58 PM

How Much Do You Charge A Client? - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / How Much Do You Charge A Client? (2270 Views)

How Much Do You Charge For Social Media Management? / As A Developer, How Much Will You Charge For A Website Like Efx2.io ? / How Much Do You Charge For Sponsored Post (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Much Do You Charge A Client? by hebenezher(m): 3:26pm On Sep 06, 2017
How much do you charge a client for a web developing? Or how is charge generally in Nigeria?
Re: How Much Do You Charge A Client? by Dmayor7(m): 11:09pm On Sep 06, 2017
hebenezher:
How much do you charge a client for a web developing? Or how is charge generally in Nigeria?

Lol.... Hope you are not one of those flooding my email and WhatsApp asking for a 2k web design?

Anyways, the truth is that many Nigerians don't value web designers and developers.

Most times, just for us to chop, we have to accept being under paid.

It sucks like hell....

Every web design project is unique and requires a different price.

I normally charge based on the features the website will have.

That way, any other added feature attracts a separate money of its own.

For a professional website with 5pages (About, Contact, Terms n conditions, homepage, blog).... It gonna be around 40k to 80k depending on whether stock pictures are to be used, and what and what features to be added.

An e-commerce site rocks from 50k upward....

Hope I answered your question?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Much Do You Charge A Client? by hebenezher(m): 7:35am On Sep 07, 2017
Dmayor7:

Lol.... Hope you are not one of those flooding my email and WhatsApp asking for a 2k web design?

Anyways, the truth is that many Nigerians don't value web designers and developers.

Most times, just for us to chop, we have to accept being under paid.

It sucks like hell....

Every web design project is unique and requires a different price.

I normally charge based on the features the website will have.

That way, any other added feature attracts a separate money of its own.

For a professional website with 5pages (About, Contact, Terms n conditions, homepage, blog).... It gonna be around 40k to 80k depending on whether stock pictures are to be used, and what and what features to be added.

An e-commerce site rocks from 50k upward....

Hope I answered your question?

Satisfied! Thanks dude
Re: How Much Do You Charge A Client? by Dmayor7(m): 11:37pm On Sep 08, 2017
hebenezher:

Satisfied! Thanks dude

Yea.. you are welcome

(1) (Reply)

I Want To Do Instagram Sponsored Adverts / Joomla Vs Wordpress Vs Drupal / Browser Compatible Code: How To Style An Html Select Box To Omit Drop Down Arrow

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.