Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,064 members, 7,890,506 topics. Date: Monday, 15 July 2024 at 03:07 PM

Back Stabbers - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Back Stabbers (626 Views)

Why Are Nigerian Girls Such Back Stabbers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Back Stabbers by gombos: 4:39pm On Feb 24, 2010
How many people, whom you considered to be friendly, turned out to be your enemy; or someone just looking or waiting for an opportunity to do damage to you? How did you deal with it? What course of action did you take afterwards?
Re: Back Stabbers by madlady(f): 4:56pm On Feb 24, 2010
^Cut them off.

They have a saying, keep your friends close and your enemies closer, BAD IDEA, they are like serpents in your bosom.
Re: Back Stabbers by gombos: 5:33pm On Feb 24, 2010
i didn´t get it pls
Re: Back Stabbers by daduke2k(m): 5:42pm On Feb 24, 2010
Came closer 2 dem got their trust den hit bak. Ref: 49 laws of power
Re: Back Stabbers by madlady(f): 5:44pm On Feb 24, 2010
gombo_s:

i didn´t get it pls

^ they say you should keep your enemies  close to you, so you know when they plot against you. I do not agree, I fear my enemies o.
Re: Back Stabbers by iice(f): 5:46pm On Feb 24, 2010
gombo_s:

How many people, whom you considered to be friendly, turned out to be your enemy; or someone just looking or waiting for an opportunity to do damage to you? How did you deal with it? What course of action did you take afterwards?

Move on from them.
Re: Back Stabbers by skfa1: 5:50pm On Feb 24, 2010
Ignore them and dont go near them.

Just stay in ur own zone. Remain ur self and move on with ur life.

(1) (Reply)

Money: Blood Of A Relationship For Naija Girls: ? / Scared: My Fiancee's Name Is Turia! / Two In Mozambique Court For Goat intimacy, Owner Wants Wedding

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.