Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,878 members, 7,872,896 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 03:07 AM

Tompolo Speaks From Hiding, Says: ‘JTF Will Pay For My Father’s Death’ - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tompolo Speaks From Hiding, Says: ‘JTF Will Pay For My Father’s Death’ (41097 Views)

Olawale Bakare Mandate Speaks From Hiding (Video) / Photos From Ex-niger Delta Militant Leader Tompolo's Birthday Celebration / Ijaw Youths Disrupt Tompolo’s 46th Birthday Party, Guests Escape Via Windows (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tompolo Speaks From Hiding, Says: ‘JTF Will Pay For My Father’s Death’ by Austinio: 10:03pm On Sep 06, 2017
somebody should asks Buhari: What’s the yardstick for Daura railway lines, helipad?
Re: Tompolo Speaks From Hiding, Says: ‘JTF Will Pay For My Father’s Death’ by Austinio: 10:06pm On Sep 06, 2017
somebody should asks Bu ha ri: What’s the yardstick for Daura railway lines, helipad?
Re: Tompolo Speaks From Hiding, Says: ‘JTF Will Pay For My Father’s Death’ by YelloweWest: 10:12pm On Sep 06, 2017
slimghost:

Please show us his quotes where he threatened Buhari"s government before his persecution started . I am waiting!
These people can lie eh..

Tompolo is a man of few words.
Re: Tompolo Speaks From Hiding, Says: ‘JTF Will Pay For My Father’s Death’ by lighter4: 10:24pm On Sep 06, 2017
ten billion worth of properties taken away. u have DAT much, yet there was no good clinic to treat ur father. the people u re quick to say u re fighting for die from bullets of the Nigeria army's wen ever day come looking for u. so what have u give to them?

1 Like

Re: Tompolo Speaks From Hiding, Says: ‘JTF Will Pay For My Father’s Death’ by Dare2Try(m): 10:31pm On Sep 06, 2017
Tompolo is back, is plan is to use is boys and eliminate the JTF members, watch as avengers will resurface again.
Re: Tompolo Speaks From Hiding, Says: ‘JTF Will Pay For My Father’s Death’ by haryorbarmie83(m): 10:37pm On Sep 06, 2017
Show your face if he sure for you.
Re: Tompolo Speaks From Hiding, Says: ‘JTF Will Pay For My Father’s Death’ by Milestones: 10:41pm On Sep 06, 2017
WHAT IS HE STILL DOING IN HIDING, LET HIM COME OUT NOW!!!!

1 Like

Re: Tompolo Speaks From Hiding, Says: ‘JTF Will Pay For My Father’s Death’ by Jesusloveyou: 10:42pm On Sep 06, 2017
Small boy you are not our number one enemy,
Our first two enemies are idiotic shekau and the idiotic leader Of idiotic pigs of Biafra

3 Likes

Re: Tompolo Speaks From Hiding, Says: ‘JTF Will Pay For My Father’s Death’ by Daboomb: 11:20pm On Sep 06, 2017
kettykin:
Still don't understand why soldiers killed an 84 year old man

You are right, he died from leg injuries or cant you comprehend simple statements?

By the way, l also dont understand why a "general" and a 'Militant; will go into hiding, from soldiers that ordinary IPOB miscreants are disrming in droves?

Somdori must be stealing my drugs somehow. grin grin grin
Re: Tompolo Speaks From Hiding, Says: ‘JTF Will Pay For My Father’s Death’ by Daboomb: 11:23pm On Sep 06, 2017
DonaldJTrump:
seeing comments from this APC supporters weakened me. so, na so people day. you mean Tompolo should go to aso rock and answer present to buhari? who does that. He is in is house go and kill him. this is how fragile Nigeria government are, they cant find tompolo in Nigeria. No wonder they called yoruba s zombies, because they face one direction when commanded by buhari. h

All these Turainshi na bullshyte.
Just tell him to come and Cat-walk on Rign Road in PH.
grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Tompolo Speaks From Hiding, Says: ‘JTF Will Pay For My Father’s Death’ by Daboomb: 11:26pm On Sep 06, 2017
Jacksparr0w1207:
Is that enough reason to kill his dad?

He should have come out to defend his Dad now or waht kind of "Gofment" goes into hiding when his father is being killed? grin grin shocked
what better way to prove you are the true son of your dad?

BTW: his Dad died of leg wounds. undecided undecided
Re: Tompolo Speaks From Hiding, Says: ‘JTF Will Pay For My Father’s Death’ by Nobody: 11:28pm On Sep 06, 2017
Daboomb:

He should have come out to defend his Dad now or waht kind of "Gofment" goes into hiding when his father is being killed? grin grin shocked
what better way to prove you are the true son of your dad?

BTW: his Dad died of leg wounds. undecided undecided
go and sleep joor
Re: Tompolo Speaks From Hiding, Says: ‘JTF Will Pay For My Father’s Death’ by luluman: 11:32pm On Sep 06, 2017
Tolexander:
to where?

I can remember that before the swearing in of PMB, before GEJ lost the election, Tompolo was running his mouth in the creek of the Niger Delta. He vowed to disturb and paralyse all activities in the Niger Delta.
Some even went arguing here that Tompolo is so powerful and not like Asari Dokubo, that he does stand by his words.

How come he has disappeared since?
They are always like that: wait until you see Igbos & KANU disappearing act.
Re: Tompolo Speaks From Hiding, Says: ‘JTF Will Pay For My Father’s Death’ by kettykin: 11:59pm On Sep 06, 2017
Daboomb:

You are right, he died from leg injuries or cant you comprehend simple statements?

By the way, l also dont understand why a "general" and a 'Militant; will go into hiding, from soldiers that ordinary IPOB miscreants are disrming in droves?

Somdori must be stealing my drugs somehow. grin grin grin

it seems you did not read the article or you did not see this .
The octogenarian, who was allegedly brutalised by rampaging soldiers, later died in a private hospital in Warri, after his limbs were amputated in a desperate bid to save his life.
Re: Tompolo Speaks From Hiding, Says: ‘JTF Will Pay For My Father’s Death’ by Coolgent(m): 2:36am On Sep 07, 2017
Activist abi Militant!
Re: Tompolo Speaks From Hiding, Says: ‘JTF Will Pay For My Father’s Death’ by semyman: 2:41am On Sep 07, 2017
slimghost:

Please show us his quotes where he threatened Buhari"s government before his persecution started . I am waiting!
I am sure you have seen avalanche of quotes where he threatened? Now next
Re: Tompolo Speaks From Hiding, Says: ‘JTF Will Pay For My Father’s Death’ by captleonerd(m): 6:04am On Sep 07, 2017
SalamRushdie:

Donald Trump is a Mor0n yet he is the only man alive to have become a billionaire 4 times in his lifetime, yet he has a star on the Hollywood Walk of fame , yet he is the most successful luxury real estate mogul on earth, yet he won became the president of the most powerful country on earth on first attempt , yet he has grown American economy faster than any other US president till date within 6 month but your father that is not a mor0n can you list a single thing he and any other male in your entire lineage has achieved ? I just need to be sure Donald TRUMP is a mor0n

Donald trump is a mor0n. you don't know my linage so quit fooling yourself. my dad rose from being the son of an illiterate pepper seller to being a university professor of engineering. I'm a pharmacologist and a public health professional with Msc at 28. the fact you are failures in your linage doesn't mean I'm a failure like you. donald trump is a known racist and a mor0n. if you don't like my opinion kill yourself

1 Like

Re: Tompolo Speaks From Hiding, Says: ‘JTF Will Pay For My Father’s Death’ by Diso60090(m): 6:32am On Sep 07, 2017
kettykin:
Still don't understand why soldiers killed an 84 year old man
kill them all na snake born snake
Re: Tompolo Speaks From Hiding, Says: ‘JTF Will Pay For My Father’s Death’ by Tolexander: 7:19am On Sep 07, 2017
Odioko1:

That is my village if you don't know
Do you think the creek is like land where the Army showoff. Water nor get Army friend. You do any are
You go see any are. Come and see him if you want. There is work going on at the school of marine. He always come there......
Show us the link and pictures of his presence at his father's burial.
Re: Tompolo Speaks From Hiding, Says: ‘JTF Will Pay For My Father’s Death’ by anonymuz(m): 7:33am On Sep 07, 2017
BlackDBagba:
Welcome back Tompolo
dont you know they are zombies.
Re: Tompolo Speaks From Hiding, Says: ‘JTF Will Pay For My Father’s Death’ by perryy(m): 7:44am On Sep 07, 2017
hatchy:
Tompolo should go and rest!

All you so called Niger delta freedom fighters are criminals fighting for your pockets.
Where and how did he make his money that he has a jetty that was striped of billions of naira worth of facilities if not stealing of crude oil and kidnapping for ransom.

Tompolo,Asari Dokubo,Henry Okah,Mend,Niger Delta Avengers etc. are all criminal gangs and individuals engaging in illegal activities for self enrichment.

These people and groups are the reason why there is so much criminal activities going on in the Niger delta with Rivers State topping the list due to proliferation of light and heavy arms among the youths.

My advice to Tompolo is that he come out of hiding and face the law rather than compounding his problems by issuing threats as no one man or group can defeat the Federal government.

A group destroyed the almighty USSR, your federal government no reach anything jare
Re: Tompolo Speaks From Hiding, Says: ‘JTF Will Pay For My Father’s Death’ by perryy(m): 7:47am On Sep 07, 2017
captleonerd:

Donald trump is a mor0n. you don't know my linage so quit fooling yourself. my dad rose from being the son of an illiterate pepper seller to being a university professor of engineering. I'm a pharmacologist and a public health professional with Msc at 28. the fact you are failures in your linage doesn't mean I'm a failure like you. donald trump is a known racist and a mor0n. if you don't like my opinion kill yourself

Yet ,Trump still surpasses all your linage combined and even in generations to come.
Re: Tompolo Speaks From Hiding, Says: ‘JTF Will Pay For My Father’s Death’ by captleonerd(m): 7:50am On Sep 07, 2017
perryy:

Yet ,Trump still surpasses all your linage combined and even in generations to come.
keep fooling yourself like you know me
Re: Tompolo Speaks From Hiding, Says: ‘JTF Will Pay For My Father’s Death’ by hatchy(f): 8:02am On Sep 07, 2017
perryy:

A group destroyed the almighty USSR, your federal government no reach anything jare
Which group please?
I hope you are not reading your history book upside down.
Re: Tompolo Speaks From Hiding, Says: ‘JTF Will Pay For My Father’s Death’ by OlaMiki: 8:13am On Sep 07, 2017
"""..............Tompolo accused the Nigerian Navy of looting his waterfront properties, jetties and other valuable, stressing that items worth over N10bn were looted by men of the Nigerian armed forces. "''

The question what is the source of your income ? where did you see the over N10b use to acquire these assets ? #Accountforyourwealth
Re: Tompolo Speaks From Hiding, Says: ‘JTF Will Pay For My Father’s Death’ by ElCapone(m): 9:00am On Sep 07, 2017
IPOBrep:

the guy you quoted has something in common with nairaland arch zombies.

he might return with insults, watch out
He has replied oh. Plz come out of hiding and face him or forever seal your lips in shame.
Re: Tompolo Speaks From Hiding, Says: ‘JTF Will Pay For My Father’s Death’ by ElCapone(m): 9:01am On Sep 07, 2017
slimghost:

He has replied u oh. Y slid into Ghost mode. Anofia!!!!!
Re: Tompolo Speaks From Hiding, Says: ‘JTF Will Pay For My Father’s Death’ by ElCapone(m): 9:03am On Sep 07, 2017
Re: Tompolo Speaks From Hiding, Says: ‘JTF Will Pay For My Father’s Death’ by Tolexander: 9:09am On Sep 07, 2017
ElCapone:
Tolexander 4- Slimghost 0
don't mind slimghost!

Slimghost has always been a very good friend here from time o. Though I miss many of our arguments here, cos I rarely see his posts of recent.
Re: Tompolo Speaks From Hiding, Says: ‘JTF Will Pay For My Father’s Death’ by SalamRushdie: 9:12am On Sep 07, 2017
captleonerd:

Sorry people like me don't consider attaining Nigerian Professorship as a form of achievement except ofcourse you dad has an engineering patent , invention or feat to his namewhich I am quite sure he doesn't and most likely is just another overrated Nigerian Academic waiting for monthly salary from FG oil royalties as usual ...I wouldn't bore you with the achievements of my prestigious lineage but if I did I am sure your dad will be amazed . Lastly I had asked you to prove that anyone in you family has achieved anything more than Donald Trump in life which you failed to answer , please stop calling people Mor0ns just because you heard others say so because I know you can't pen down a single reason why you think Donald Trump is a Mor0n but being the very poor and shallow thinker you obviously are you just jumped into the insult TRUMP bandwagon senselessly. And please the word is "lineage" not "linage" which I would expect a pharmacologist with dual college degree to know . Peace
Re: Tompolo Speaks From Hiding, Says: ‘JTF Will Pay For My Father’s Death’ by 0ldirtybastard(m): 9:18am On Sep 07, 2017
This dude just fresh everyday unlike gani adams looking like roasted cashew nut at his age.
Re: Tompolo Speaks From Hiding, Says: ‘JTF Will Pay For My Father’s Death’ by tonguengineer(m): 9:44am On Sep 07, 2017
slimghost:

I wonder

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Desmond Yunana: Shekau Critically Ill, Wants Prayers From Nigerians - Pastor / Senate Rushes Passage Of CCB Act Amendment / Raliat Amope AbdulRazaq Celebrates Her 90th Birthday In Style

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.