Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,086 members, 7,890,594 topics. Date: Monday, 15 July 2024 at 04:35 PM

List Of Nairaland Most Beautiful Girls I Will Love To Go On Date With - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / List Of Nairaland Most Beautiful Girls I Will Love To Go On Date With (2408 Views)

Worst Date; Man Shares 400k Bill With Lady & Her Girlfriend He Went On Date With / All The Girls I Wooed Turned Me Down Despite My Good Looks, Stature & Voice / "I Have Slept With 88.8% Of The Girls I Met Online. Girls Are Just Useless”- Guy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: List Of Nairaland Most Beautiful Girls I Will Love To Go On Date With by MrCork: 9:17pm On Sep 06, 2017
Oyindidi:
O
L
O
D
O

... sweeery am still struggling to help u find man on nairaland..even lefelefu did not respond...TANK ME LATER!!!(No oofeense) angry

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: List Of Nairaland Most Beautiful Girls I Will Love To Go On Date With by dollytino4real(f): 9:23pm On Sep 06, 2017
MrCork:

...my niggggga...don't no who lavana is but kindly stay away from iamKashyBaby & lalas247....those r my women.(no go area)

I strongly advise u stay on yorr level wit easy females like Fabulocity,LadyGoddiva, Oyindidi, dollytino4real, Jacksparr0w127 or Falconey... am sayin this outter respet 4u sir!! (No oofeense)
angry
i don suffer, mr cork slap await u
Re: List Of Nairaland Most Beautiful Girls I Will Love To Go On Date With by dollytino4real(f): 9:28pm On Sep 06, 2017
MrCork:

...my niggggga...don't no who lavana is but kindly stay away from iamKashyBaby & lalas247....those r my women.(no go area)

I strongly advise u stay on yorr level wit easy chicks like Fabulocity,LadyGoddiva, Oyindidi, dollytino4real, Jacksparr0w127 or Falconey... am sayin this outter respet 4u sir!! (No oofeense)
angry
i ve my special guys mr cork no follow halfway.

1 Like

Re: List Of Nairaland Most Beautiful Girls I Will Love To Go On Date With by Nobody: 9:31pm On Sep 06, 2017
That "showerman" just weak me o cheesy cheesy

anyways make i kack her wait for the full list grin

Re: List Of Nairaland Most Beautiful Girls I Will Love To Go On Date With by Nobody: 9:45pm On Sep 06, 2017
iamJ:
you self notice the bashing

my chairman no mind the guy
Re: List Of Nairaland Most Beautiful Girls I Will Love To Go On Date With by iamJ(m): 9:46pm On Sep 06, 2017
royalmoron:

lavedaa: I will take her to mama put, secretly add weed to the food so she can start losing consciousness, take her to #500 short time hotel and bleep her but with condom.

typing....
shade of life

Re: List Of Nairaland Most Beautiful Girls I Will Love To Go On Date With by Tamel(m): 9:48pm On Sep 06, 2017
sonofanarchy:
pls next time u are snapping a pic for ur dp endeavor to spread your legs wide .u gat me turning my phone upside down trying to get a glimpse
hahaha......werhey!! .
Re: List Of Nairaland Most Beautiful Girls I Will Love To Go On Date With by Nobody: 9:51pm On Sep 06, 2017
IamKashyBaby:

grin

Hahahahahah..abeeg thats an old one sha..go and listen to his new song with Fergie -HUNGRY grin
not as cool as diced pineapple...
Re: List Of Nairaland Most Beautiful Girls I Will Love To Go On Date With by Enesi01(m): 10:01pm On Sep 06, 2017
IamKashyBaby:

grin

Mocca skin is lighy brown usually white ppol called it tan skin or sunkissed grin

Its Mooka not Mocca, these set of persons are usually African decendants and are tagged to be blacks irrespective of the skin color.
Re: List Of Nairaland Most Beautiful Girls I Will Love To Go On Date With by Nobody: 11:30pm On Sep 06, 2017
MrCork:

I strongly advise u stay on yorr level wit easy chicks like Fabulocity,LadyGoddiva, Oyindidi, dollytino4real, Jacksparr0w127 or Falconey... am sayin this outter respet 4u sir!! (No oofeense)
angry
dude are you drunk? Who said I'm a girl?
Re: List Of Nairaland Most Beautiful Girls I Will Love To Go On Date With by dollytino4real(f): 11:37pm On Sep 06, 2017
Jacksparr0w1207:
dude are you drunk? Who said I'm a girl?
with coke
Re: List Of Nairaland Most Beautiful Girls I Will Love To Go On Date With by digglevictor(m): 12:48am On Sep 07, 2017
IamKashyBaby:

grin

Mocca skin is lighy brown usually white ppol called it tan skin or sunkissed grin
thanks grin
Re: List Of Nairaland Most Beautiful Girls I Will Love To Go On Date With by Lalas247(f): 7:42am On Sep 07, 2017
MrCork:

angry
grin

1 Like

Re: List Of Nairaland Most Beautiful Girls I Will Love To Go On Date With by Lalas247(f): 9:23am On Sep 07, 2017
sonofanarchy:
pls next time u are snapping a pic for ur dp endeavor to spread your legs wide .u gat me turning my phone upside down trying to get a glimpse
Glimpse of what sad u have spoil embarassed hian
Re: List Of Nairaland Most Beautiful Girls I Will Love To Go On Date With by sonofanarchy(m): 9:37am On Sep 07, 2017
Lalas247:

Glimpse of what sad u have spoil embarassed hian
glimpse of ur NUNU I can imagine how curvy it will be the way your hips are position
Re: List Of Nairaland Most Beautiful Girls I Will Love To Go On Date With by sonofanarchy(m): 9:41am On Sep 07, 2017
MrCork:

...my niggggga...don't no who lavanada is but kindly stay away from iamKashyBaby & lalas247....those r my women.(no go area)

I strongly advise u stay on yorr level wit femaless like Fabulocity, Oyindidi, Jacksparr0w127 or Falconey... am sayin this outter respet 4u sir!! (No oofeense)
angry
lalas247 is not light skin I'm interested in her pls take ur one inch cork outta here
Re: List Of Nairaland Most Beautiful Girls I Will Love To Go On Date With by sonofanarchy(m): 9:45am On Sep 07, 2017
Tamel:

hahaha......werhey!! .
bro leave my life na your werhey
Re: List Of Nairaland Most Beautiful Girls I Will Love To Go On Date With by Lalas247(f): 10:48am On Sep 07, 2017
sonofanarchy:
lalas247 is not light skin I'm interested in her pls take ur one inch cork outta here
Explain ur siggy
Re: List Of Nairaland Most Beautiful Girls I Will Love To Go On Date With by Nobody: 11:02am On Sep 07, 2017
dollytino4real:
with coke
You mean crack; baking powder?
Re: List Of Nairaland Most Beautiful Girls I Will Love To Go On Date With by kozmicity: 11:57am On Sep 07, 2017
sonofanarchy:
Savage!!!
Re: List Of Nairaland Most Beautiful Girls I Will Love To Go On Date With by MrCork: 3:28pm On Sep 07, 2017
sonofanarchy:

...u bleach one portion of yorr face n then u expet lalas247 to take yorr type serrrrioss.....son..u don't need medical help.u need mental help!!!(((no oofeense))) angry

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: List Of Nairaland Most Beautiful Girls I Will Love To Go On Date With by WizAkzy: 4:42pm On Sep 07, 2017
royalmoron:
Kashybaby: I will take her to the best restaurant in ojuelegba, flaunt her around my family members to be known as the first royal to date a white girl.

lalas247: I will take her to Mr Biggs make sure she chop showerman then take her to quilox and get her drunk till she can't protect her pussy. Then bang her till 2.am

laveda: I will take her to mama put, secretly add weed to the food so she can start losing consciousness, take her to #500 short time hotel and bleep her but with condom
typing....

1 Like

Re: List Of Nairaland Most Beautiful Girls I Will Love To Go On Date With by taylor88(m): 4:47pm On Sep 20, 2017
IamKashyBaby:

grin grin grin

Decided to quote ur old posts to keep it away from public

Am sorry, wanna be ur friend, boo bestie and brother

What do u say
Re: List Of Nairaland Most Beautiful Girls I Will Love To Go On Date With by Nobody: 4:49pm On Sep 20, 2017
taylor88:

Decided to quote ur old posts to keep it away from public

Am sorry, wanna be ur friend, boo bestie and brother

What do u say

Oh okies...no problema...im easy to talk to..
Re: List Of Nairaland Most Beautiful Girls I Will Love To Go On Date With by taylor88(m): 4:50pm On Sep 20, 2017
IamKashyBaby:

Oh okies...no problema...im easy to talk to..

Let's chat on WhatsApp plzz

080"""6602""9568

(1) (2) (Reply)

His Dick Solid,but He Fail To Fvck Me,he Is Angry Now / "My Wife Named Our Son After Her First Love And I Had No Idea"-man Laments / Braless And Pantless Beautiful Slay Queen Twerking: Video Got Nigerians Talking

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.