Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,823 members, 7,902,630 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 July 2024 at 01:28 PM

Fifa World Ranking: Nigeria Down To 36th - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Fifa World Ranking: Nigeria Down To 36th (4728 Views)

Nigeria Improves In FIFA World Ranking Without Going To 2015 AFCON / Latest FIFA Ranking: Nigeria Retains 42nd Position. / FIFA Ranking: Nigeria 4th In Africa & 36th In The World (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fifa World Ranking: Nigeria Down To 36th by 9ja4eva: 12:01am On Feb 26, 2007
Lolyda:

It's NFA fault & probs!

Yeah.Maybe dey will learn this way
Re: Fifa World Ranking: Nigeria Down To 36th by Vintage: 10:06am On Feb 27, 2007
NO DISRESPECT, BUT WHY THE HELL DOES IT MATTER. THE FIFIA RANKINGS DON'T MEAN SHIT TO BE HONEST WITH YOU.
GREECE WERE NOWHERE IN THE FIFA RANKINGS A FEW YEARS AGO, YET THEY WENT ON TO WIN THE EUROPEAN CHAMPIONSHIPS, BEATING TEAMS WHO WERE IN THE TOP 10.

TEAMS INCREASE IS BASED ON HOW MANY FRIENDLYS THEY PLAY, AND IF THEY WIN THEM OR NOT. LOOK AT BRAZIL, THEY HAVE BEEN IN THE TOP 2 FOR QUIE A WHILE, YET THEY GOT BATTERED IN THE WORLD CUP.

Bleep THE FIFA WORLD RANKINGS, LETS JUST FOCUS ON OUR OWN DEVELOPMENT
Re: Fifa World Ranking: Nigeria Down To 36th by kitaun(m): 11:04am On Feb 27, 2007
God bless u jare!
Re: Fifa World Ranking: Nigeria Down To 36th by dayokanu(m): 7:34pm On Feb 27, 2007
I think the FIFA fanking is almost perfect for FIFA is not bothered about talent or potentials but about the result on the field a year of inactivity(don't mention Lesotho and Niger) followed by 4-1 drubbing 36th position is the best you can get. For people talking about Mali remember they won their friendly match and their calibre of players are not bad at all Highest goal scorer in Spain Kanoute, Sissoko and Diarra are playing top level football how many Naija playas are doing that forget beef or patriotism the truth is Naija football is, not itfor now
Re: Fifa World Ranking: Nigeria Down To 36th by kitaun(m): 7:45pm On Feb 27, 2007
@Dayokanu

Unfortunately, you have not told us anything new!! shocked

Cos Kanoute is setting the La liga ablaze with goals, does that make Mali what?

wasnt it during the same year of inacivity Nigeria's ratings was said to have moved up once again to 11th?

please tell these things to the dogs I sayangry angry

Am less concerned if they say Togo is the best team in the World, na them wahala be that angry

My grouse is that we Naija are very forgetful, a couple of good results now and we get catapaulted right back into the top 10 then we will say it is well deserved and that Berti Vogts is the Messiah we have been waiting for all our lives. . . . undecided

bunkum I repeat bunkum cool cool

GUNNER '91
Re: Fifa World Ranking: Nigeria Down To 36th by youngnaira(f): 8:57pm On Feb 27, 2007
Nigerians are great footballers and always will be. This down fall won't last long, since 1992 we have bet Ghana, yes they have greatly improved but it was just plain and simple LUCK! We were recently 9th place and by God grace by next year we will be back there. We can't let those meaningless ratings get us down, we are toooooo good for that!!!!
Stay blessed my fellow Nigerians wink and remember the rest of Africa are just jealous of us. But really we need to get our development sorted, selling our oil isnt giving us enough money angry! Time to take risks to make us greater!!!! grin
Re: Fifa World Ranking: Nigeria Down To 36th by kitaun(m): 5:44am On Feb 28, 2007
Presidential speech?? Ewww!
Re: Fifa World Ranking: Nigeria Down To 36th by 9ja4eva: 5:19am On Mar 01, 2007
We really need to sort out our football oh.I have hope sha cos the Under-23 is jst flying high u know.Our players never give their all to play for the Country.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How To Start Winning Bets On Bet9ja And Other Bookies / Snoop Dogg To Invest In Celtic Football Club / Free daily 2 to 3 odds

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.