Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,200,953 members, 7,976,600 topics. Date: Wednesday, 16 October 2024 at 10:32 AM

"Recession Ends When Nigerians Can Eat 3 Times Daily" - Atiku Abubakar - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "Recession Ends When Nigerians Can Eat 3 Times Daily" - Atiku Abubakar (26240 Views)

Buratai: Insecurity Will End When Nigerians Want It To End / Mohammed Atiku Abubakar Shares His Coronavirus Experience / #LazyNigerianYouths: "Halima Buhari Failed Bar Exams 3 Times" - Lawyer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Recession Ends When Nigerians Can Eat 3 Times Daily" - Atiku Abubakar by Franklinben7: 11:44pm On Sep 06, 2017
I will vote for this man....Atiku all the way. This one has some things upstairs. ..not like ***,,***
Re: "Recession Ends When Nigerians Can Eat 3 Times Daily" - Atiku Abubakar by goshee: 11:59pm On Sep 06, 2017
Sopigtit:
You try. But nobody is voting for you. Atiku can't be president of this country. How come he never understands that?
A very desperate ashawo politician. Who will vote for you? Someone please tell him to be a President is not a do-or-die something. Ole somebody.
If an illiterate Buhari can be president why can't atiku? Buhari is just a national mistake and any other person is better at the moment
Re: "Recession Ends When Nigerians Can Eat 3 Times Daily" - Atiku Abubakar by goshee: 12:04am On Sep 07, 2017
fernandez1:
Mental disorder they worry all this our politicians mehn

Atiku....the thing you and ur other follow politicians like you don do this country no go allow Nigerians chop 3 square meal a day.
The zoo was better under atiku and obj though i hate them too but now that the long awaited saint is here it has been a successful journey from frying pan to fire and my biggest concern is that the man has refuse to die. now i understand waht the bible said that wicked men stay longer so as to have enough opportunity to repent. but the dullard can't repent.
Re: "Recession Ends When Nigerians Can Eat 3 Times Daily" - Atiku Abubakar by 9jatatafo(m): 12:07am On Sep 07, 2017
These leaders think our problem is food only. very narrow minded set of people
Re: "Recession Ends When Nigerians Can Eat 3 Times Daily" - Atiku Abubakar by goshee: 12:08am On Sep 07, 2017
ritababe:

only a mad man will vote for him

#ourmumudonedo
nigeria is a country of mad men and the biggest zoo ever created my the Europeans and thats why buhari is president today despite his record of failure and dictatorship so brother anything can happen in the ANIMAL KINGDOM
Re: "Recession Ends When Nigerians Can Eat 3 Times Daily" - Atiku Abubakar by goshee: 12:09am On Sep 07, 2017
Meritocracy:
Shut up, are you not one of those putting us in this mess, how many people enjoyed 3meal a day when you're vice president.
And this current change has compounded our problems.

1 Like

Re: "Recession Ends When Nigerians Can Eat 3 Times Daily" - Atiku Abubakar by goshee: 12:11am On Sep 07, 2017
Freiden:
cheesy
Mr Atiku....the thing wey you and other politifians like you don do this country no go allow Nigerians chop 3 times a day.

#barawo! #ole
has the zoo become any better with the pedophile? SMH
Re: "Recession Ends When Nigerians Can Eat 3 Times Daily" - Atiku Abubakar by Nobody: 12:13am On Sep 07, 2017
They have come again with more lies!!!!!! Spits! Give us Biafria, that's all we want.
Re: "Recession Ends When Nigerians Can Eat 3 Times Daily" - Atiku Abubakar by fernandez1(m): 12:14am On Sep 07, 2017
goshee:
The zoo was better under atiku and obj though i hate them too but now that the long awaited saint is here it has been a successful journey from frying pan to fire and my biggest concern is that the man has refuse to die. now i understand waht the bible said that wicked men stay longer so as to have enough opportunity to repent. but the dullard can't repent.

They are bird of same feather flock,drink,eat and share the money together

Atiku is one of the people that campaign for Buhari but since his follow polithieficans didn't keep to his promises him self won enter still enough money him and hin gene no go fit finish
Re: "Recession Ends When Nigerians Can Eat 3 Times Daily" - Atiku Abubakar by Orodje(m): 12:44am On Sep 07, 2017
Sopigtit:
You try. But nobody is voting for you. Atiku can't be president of this country. How come he never understands that?
A very desperate ashawo politician. Who will vote for you? Someone please tell him to be a President is not a do-or-die something. Ole somebody.
I'm not his supporter but anything can happen coz that's how they told Buhari, Atiku intend not giving up sooner or later cool
Re: "Recession Ends When Nigerians Can Eat 3 Times Daily" - Atiku Abubakar by davillian(m): 1:31am On Sep 07, 2017
Asshole preparing ground for 2019 thunder fire you.

1 Like

Re: "Recession Ends When Nigerians Can Eat 3 Times Daily" - Atiku Abubakar by mindtricks: 2:03am On Sep 07, 2017
Another opportunist at work. Scheming to confuse gullible Nigerians into thinking he has their interest at heart. Naija we hail thee!

1 Like

Re: "Recession Ends When Nigerians Can Eat 3 Times Daily" - Atiku Abubakar by kunletexs: 2:23am On Sep 07, 2017
Sir, we know all these but what did u do when you were vp? Was it not embezzlement 406 you partook in? So don't come here giving us political broahah.

No one is voting for you 2019

1 Like

Re: "Recession Ends When Nigerians Can Eat 3 Times Daily" - Atiku Abubakar by Nobody: 2:44am On Sep 07, 2017
Viking007:
Campaign aside, what he said is the gospel truth!

Buhari said the same gospel truth in 2014. You never tire for these old recycled thieves?
Re: "Recession Ends When Nigerians Can Eat 3 Times Daily" - Atiku Abubakar by Nobody: 2:46am On Sep 07, 2017
goshee:
If an illiterate Buhari can be president why can't atiku? Buhari is just a national mistake and any other person is better at the moment

And you want to make another national mistake in the person of Atiku?
Re: "Recession Ends When Nigerians Can Eat 3 Times Daily" - Atiku Abubakar by greatman247(m): 4:17am On Sep 07, 2017
This man is so pained that he is not the president. Of he was the president he won't ever say this. Obviously he is nothing but n enemy of progress who is seeking every means and avenue to become the president of Nigeria and he won't achieve that till he dies.
Re: "Recession Ends When Nigerians Can Eat 3 Times Daily" - Atiku Abubakar by wink2015(m): 4:58am On Sep 07, 2017
smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley

1 Share

Re: "Recession Ends When Nigerians Can Eat 3 Times Daily" - Atiku Abubakar by wink2015(m): 5:01am On Sep 07, 2017
It is Buhari rigidity and refusal to accept restructuring that is making Atiku to shine ahead of 2019

Buhari will not have Tinubu come 2019 to give him the South West vote. As both of them have since part ways.

Buhari was interested in becoming President of Nigeria but he was not interested in sharing power with Tinubu who actually deceived the yoruba by smuggling restructuring in the APC clause ignoring the fact that Buhari is a die hard Hausa/Fulani Jihadist who is strictly against restructuring.

It was the restructuring the yoruba was promised by Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu that made them to rally and support Buhari to win the presidential election.

But Buhari was a different person. who has never believed in the progressive agenda of the south west. He was a traditional hardliners.

LIKE A SNAKE IN A GREEN GRASS, ASIWAJU BOLA AHMED TINUBU IS KEEPING QUIET AND SAYING NOTHING.

TINUBU IS ACTUALLY WORKING UNDERGROUND COME 2019 TO CHANGE THE ARRANGEMENT HE HAD WITH BUHARI BEFORE 2015 PRESIDENTIAL ELECTION WHICH BUHARI WON.

LIKE A KINGMAKER, TINUBU COULD BE SHOPPING FOR AN ALTERNATIVE TO BUHARI.
Re: "Recession Ends When Nigerians Can Eat 3 Times Daily" - Atiku Abubakar by franudi: 5:51am On Sep 07, 2017
Atiku, my president in the making.
Re: "Recession Ends When Nigerians Can Eat 3 Times Daily" - Atiku Abubakar by Handsomecole(m): 6:30am On Sep 07, 2017
and it will officially end when you also return the money you stole from Harliburtin and donate you university as a public one.

1 Like

Re: "Recession Ends When Nigerians Can Eat 3 Times Daily" - Atiku Abubakar by bjayx: 8:13am On Sep 07, 2017
Atiku definitely has my vote if he runs for presidential election.
Re: "Recession Ends When Nigerians Can Eat 3 Times Daily" - Atiku Abubakar by talk2stefan(m): 10:17am On Sep 07, 2017
Atiku should shut up and shove off, he thinks we are still in the old era? When they are contesting, they will talk about what they know nothing about, I just hate the leaders in this country shall
Re: "Recession Ends When Nigerians Can Eat 3 Times Daily" - Atiku Abubakar by truthstands11: 10:28am On Sep 07, 2017
Total deceit. We shouldn't be fooled anymore. Where did he get the money he used to build Nigerian American University? We need young and 21st century economic minded person to be president in 2019. Nigerians pls think twice.
Re: "Recession Ends When Nigerians Can Eat 3 Times Daily" - Atiku Abubakar by unuane1(m): 4:00pm On Sep 07, 2017
Before recession petrol =#87. During recession petrol = #145. After recession petrol =#145. Before recession rice =#8,000. During recession rice = #16,000. After recession rice = #16,000. Before recession kerosene = #80. During recession kerosene = #175. After recession kerosene = #175. Before recession cement = #1200. During recession cement = #2600. After recession cement = #2600. WHO IS FOOLING WHO?
Re: "Recession Ends When Nigerians Can Eat 3 Times Daily" - Atiku Abubakar by laurelbae(f): 3:08am On Sep 09, 2017
All these past looters, election is drawing closer. Talk talk don start. The gullible will still be deceived.
Recycling junk politicians.
I pity my country.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Buhari In Dilemma Over Choice Of Ministers As First Lady, Others Disagree / Garba Shehu: Using Tax From Herdsmen, Farmers To Subsidise Petrol Unfair / Modupe Odele's Passport Returned & Travel Ban Lifted After 9 Days

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.