Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,741 members, 7,941,805 topics. Date: Friday, 06 September 2024 at 01:38 PM

Celtel Is Recruiting Big Time! - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Celtel Is Recruiting Big Time! (9970 Views)

Pls I Heard Union Bank Is Recruiting Presently / The Nigerian Air Force Is Recruiting! / Celtel Is Recruiting (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Celtel Is Recruiting Big Time! by gbengadeji(m): 6:44pm On Feb 19, 2007
tahnks for the info grin
Re: Celtel Is Recruiting Big Time! by akintoba(m): 1:18pm On Feb 20, 2007
thanks man, i suppose go 4 interview next week,pls can u tell me what interview is like so dat i will have an idea of the stuff will be expecting ur generous reply.we shall meet their also are u really serious abt the % and what is d salary.can u pls send me ur phone no may be we can talk
Re: Celtel Is Recruiting Big Time! by ymx(m): 8:13am On Feb 21, 2007
Hi all, Has anybody heard from Celtel after the interview in Asaba? when are they getting back to us? and when is the call center suppose to take off? Would appreciate a reply.
Thanks
Re: Celtel Is Recruiting Big Time! by patito(f): 9:48am On Feb 21, 2007
Is Cell Tell still recruiting or is it over?

What is the mail adress for Nestle, my application keeps bouncing back
Re: Celtel Is Recruiting Big Time! by ronique: 2:35pm On Feb 22, 2007
Hi all,
The latest gist i heard is that the resumption date is APRIL 1st. I also learnt they are likely to take all Niger-Deltans that made it to the interview stage cos the amount of Niger-Deltans available now are not even up to the 90% target of Niger-Deltans required. Hope i put a cherry on the cakes of all Niger-Deltans that made the interview. They should also start calling us soon(this month) ok! All the best guys.
Re: Celtel Is Recruiting Big Time! by ronique: 2:41pm On Feb 22, 2007
Hi all,
The latest gist i heard is that the resumption date is APRIL 1st. I also learnt they are likely to take all Niger-Deltans that made it to the interview stage cos the amount of Niger-Deltans available now are not even up to the 90% target of Niger-Deltans required. Hope i put a cherry on the cakes of all Niger-Deltans that made the interview. They should also start calling us soon(this month) ok! All the best guys.
Re: Celtel Is Recruiting Big Time! by abii(m): 3:47pm On Feb 22, 2007
pls i'm new to the naira land ,i want to no when celtel will be recruiting?[b][/b]
Re: Celtel Is Recruiting Big Time! by bolanle069(m): 3:48pm On Feb 22, 2007
PLS, OW DO I APPLY?SEND D INFOMATION 2 MA ADDRESSES;bolakanmee@yahoo.com,bolakanmee@hotmail.com
Re: Celtel Is Recruiting Big Time! by benmakolo(m): 6:07pm On Feb 22, 2007
vickkyjay,
they normally advertise.once they advertise,they post them to their website.i went for the test and the interview as well in asaba.just keep your ears open.they will still recruit more people for the same call center.keep listening and reading.information very reliable.best of luck to us all.!!!!!!!!
Re: Celtel Is Recruiting Big Time! by buqy(f): 6:24pm On Feb 22, 2007
pls give me the detils of celtel recruit
Re: Celtel Is Recruiting Big Time! by buqy(f): 8:37pm On Feb 22, 2007
pls how do i apply? i am really interestd. text details to buqyann@yahoo.co.uk
Re: Celtel Is Recruiting Big Time! by Abacha: 9:30am On Mar 05, 2007
Celtel hope-fuls in the house
Whats happenin @ Oghara Delta State?

Abacha cool
Re: Celtel Is Recruiting Big Time! by jephy2002(m): 11:46am On Mar 05, 2007
thax 4 d info. pls could u always get me posted?
Re: Celtel Is Recruiting Big Time! by odada(m): 10:46pm On Mar 05, 2007
@abacha
I think u should know betta ure afterall the dictator!hehehehe grin grin grin nweiz,cheers mate and Godspeed brov!to all the celtel hopefuls!
Re: Celtel Is Recruiting Big Time! by nkc(m): 9:43am On Mar 06, 2007
pls can i also get the contact info my email addy is babyboyp800@yahoo.com
Re: Celtel Is Recruiting Big Time! by ade007: 10:01am On Mar 06, 2007
Can you please send the application format to my mail address? emmyd4ever@yahoo.co.uk. Thank so much
Re: Celtel Is Recruiting Big Time! by uga: 1:39pm On Mar 06, 2007
how can one apply for the recritment.uga
Re: Celtel Is Recruiting Big Time! by vigorous: 2:15pm On Mar 06, 2007
Please those of u that has done the interview for second stage should let me know what u scored for the test. i mean ur speed and accuracy, because i did the test, scored 16wpm and 90% accuracy, and i am from Delta State. but i have not been called for interview. please i want to know if there is still hope. i did my test on 10th of february
Re: Celtel Is Recruiting Big Time! by odada(m): 11:00pm On Mar 06, 2007
@vigorous
LONG THING!i heard they r already collating data for the roll out wink wink
Re: Celtel Is Recruiting Big Time! by babatolu(m): 10:19am On Mar 07, 2007
Veee wats gud?jst joined dis stuff n saw ur celtel shoutout. Is it late now? thanks ma'am
Re: Celtel Is Recruiting Big Time! by pejuade: 7:24pm On Mar 07, 2007
hello nairalanders,anyone with any info,i mean where to apply.am an HND holder in bus admin.pls log me in.tanks.God bless
Re: Celtel Is Recruiting Big Time! by okoroafor1: 9:20am On May 23, 2009
my name is ekene i held from imo state, i have my OND IN ACOUNTING AND AM curently working with uba plc but i like to work with celtel, here are my phone numbers, 07033659665,

(1) (2) (Reply)

Shell 2013 Recruitment Via Kimberly Ryan- Apply Now! / NIMC Recruitement, Apply Now! / Unable To Submit My Npower Acceptance Letter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.