Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,118 members, 7,890,713 topics. Date: Monday, 15 July 2024 at 06:49 PM

A Naira Lander Needs Help: How Can I Get Over A Girl I Love So Much - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Naira Lander Needs Help: How Can I Get Over A Girl I Love So Much (727 Views)

A Naira Lander Journey To Great ITALY / Love So Natural, You Can Feel The Chemistry. / A Wife Material Must Posses At Least 20 Of These Qualities By A Naira Lander (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Naira Lander Needs Help: How Can I Get Over A Girl I Love So Much by iBlaze7(m): 11:41pm On Sep 06, 2017
Have been finding it really hard to get over this girl. have been loving her as far way back as pry sch. After so many things like her mum coming over and blasting my life which led to oue break ip.still I still love her. what can I do.
-Richard
Re: A Naira Lander Needs Help: How Can I Get Over A Girl I Love So Much by ikp120(m): 11:49pm On Sep 06, 2017
Man up and collect your balls from her. angry angry

Next time don't give your balls to any okporoko angry
Re: A Naira Lander Needs Help: How Can I Get Over A Girl I Love So Much by Nobody: 11:51pm On Sep 06, 2017
ikp120:

gucci over pussy cheesy cheesy

Re: A Naira Lander Needs Help: How Can I Get Over A Girl I Love So Much by ikp120(m): 12:00am On Sep 07, 2017
sunshineR:

gucci over pussy cheesy cheesy
Anytime bro. grin grin Pussy is 500 Naira but Gucci na over 500,000 Naira grin grin I can't come and go and kill myself over 500 Naira commodity cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: A Naira Lander Needs Help: How Can I Get Over A Girl I Love So Much by iBlaze7(m): 12:01am On Sep 07, 2017
ikp120:

Lol...
Re: A Naira Lander Needs Help: How Can I Get Over A Girl I Love So Much by Nobody: 12:03am On Sep 07, 2017
ikp120:
Anytime bro. grin grin Pussy is 500 Naira but Gucci na over 500,000 Naira grin grin I can't come and go and kill myself over 500 Naira commodity cheesy cheesy

hahahah
i swear you dey craze ni cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: A Naira Lander Needs Help: How Can I Get Over A Girl I Love So Much by Nobody: 12:05am On Sep 07, 2017
iBlaze7:

Lol...
Why her mumsy blast?
Re: A Naira Lander Needs Help: How Can I Get Over A Girl I Love So Much by Zeze06(m): 6:45am On Sep 07, 2017
cheesy

Sorry brother....

But stop loving her, relocate, get an apartment in a new area, if possible change city...

It's possible you are still living in the same compound you have been staying with her you guys were in pri school and you still watch her everyday...

Am sure you don't love her, you just didn't have an opportunity to cut the cake in your early days of adventure, so seeing the cake all iced up in recent times, gets you salivating...see your head grin

Stop loving her... overdose love kills sometimes
Re: A Naira Lander Needs Help: How Can I Get Over A Girl I Love So Much by iBlaze7(m): 7:41am On Sep 07, 2017
Nma27:
Why her mumsy blast?
She showed up sometime and maybe she didn't tell her sis to cover up for her.... before I know it the next week Monday her mum was in my house!!!.
I already know that hell would fall that day. asked me shey I see her unclothedness, we sex....all dose dirty questions... and she brought out a bible bla bla.
Now when she sees me she can't help but face the ground...and me go greet m 2disturb m...hell fall for that day o grin
Re: A Naira Lander Needs Help: How Can I Get Over A Girl I Love So Much by iBlaze7(m): 7:41am On Sep 07, 2017
Zeze06:
cheesy

Sorry brother....

But stop loving her, relocate, get an apartment in a new area, if possible change city...

It's possible you are still living in the same compound you have been staying with her you guys were in pri school and you still watch her everyday...

Am sure you don't love her, you just didn't have an opportunity to cut the cake in your early days of adventure, so seeing the cake all iced up in recent times, gets you salivating...see your head grin

Stop loving her... overdose love kills sometimes
you have a point bro..
thanks alot

1 Like

Re: A Naira Lander Needs Help: How Can I Get Over A Girl I Love So Much by Nobody: 8:58am On Sep 07, 2017
iBlaze7:

She showed up sometime and maybe she didn't tell her sis to cover up for her.... before I know it the next week Monday her mum was in my house!!!.
I already know that hell would fall that day. asked me shey I see her unclothedness, we sex....all dose dirty questions... and she brought out a bible bla bla.
Now when she sees me she can't help but face the ground...and me go greet m 2disturb m...hell fall for that day o grin
Kids. Hahhahahahhahhahhahahahaha
Re: A Naira Lander Needs Help: How Can I Get Over A Girl I Love So Much by iBlaze7(m): 9:04am On Sep 07, 2017
Nma27:
Kids. Hahhahahahhahhahhahahahaha
some parents r just crazy....
Re: A Naira Lander Needs Help: How Can I Get Over A Girl I Love So Much by Nobody: 9:18am On Sep 07, 2017
iBlaze7:

some parents r just crazy....
She doesn't want u to spoil her daughter. So face front.
Re: A Naira Lander Needs Help: How Can I Get Over A Girl I Love So Much by iBlaze7(m): 9:21am On Sep 07, 2017
Nma27:
She doesn't want u to spoil her daughter. So face front.
over protective parents raisethe biggest pretenders

(1) (Reply)

Majority Of Young Dudes Who Dresses Like Celebrities Or Stars Are Broke / My Candid Appeal To All Tv Station / ..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.