Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,184,298 members, 7,923,360 topics. Date: Saturday, 17 August 2024 at 01:35 AM

“it May Take 20 Years To Break My Record” – Usain Bolt Boast - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / “it May Take 20 Years To Break My Record” – Usain Bolt Boast (554 Views)

Don Jazzy: Wande Coal's Exit From My Record Label Hurt Me (Video) / Peruzzi: Nothing Can Break My Relationship With Davido / Toyin Aimakhu: I Took Codeine, Hard Drugs. I Couldn't Boast Of N1m In 2016 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

“it May Take 20 Years To Break My Record” – Usain Bolt Boast by praizblog: 9:19am On Sep 07, 2017
Jamaican athlete, Usain Bolt who is the only sprinter to capture the 100- and 200-metre track titles at three consecutive Olympics and holds the world record of 9.58 seconds in the 100 and 19.19 in the 200 seems pretty confident despite the fact that he’s retired.

At a recent event in Japan, Bolt spoke about hs achievements and records saying, ‘I think they’re going to last a while. I think our era with Yohan Blake, Justin Gatlin and Asafa Powell and all these guys was the best era of athletes. If it was going to be broken, it would have been broken in this era, so I think I have at least 15 to 20 more years’. Bolt continued to say, ‘I have nothing to prove, that’s the main reason I left track and field. After you do everything you want there is no reason to stick around‘.

Source :: http://www.praizeblog.com/2017/09/it-may-take-20-years-to-break-my-record.html?m=0

Cc lalasticlala fynestboi
Re: “it May Take 20 Years To Break My Record” – Usain Bolt Boast by smartty68(m): 9:21am On Sep 07, 2017
Omo this guy is a cheetah in human form grin
Re: “it May Take 20 Years To Break My Record” – Usain Bolt Boast by Thejustw14(m): 9:22am On Sep 07, 2017
No doubt.:!!:.If anybody would break it at all.:!!:.
Re: “it May Take 20 Years To Break My Record” – Usain Bolt Boast by Partnerbiz3: 9:25am On Sep 07, 2017
Fine gai
Re: “it May Take 20 Years To Break My Record” – Usain Bolt Boast by Macdawid(m): 9:44am On Sep 07, 2017
No be lies sha, he's good to go.
Re: “it May Take 20 Years To Break My Record” – Usain Bolt Boast by Nobody: 10:08am On Sep 07, 2017
I'm coming for you cheesy
Re: “it May Take 20 Years To Break My Record” – Usain Bolt Boast by opeyemiieblog(m): 3:36pm On Sep 07, 2017
lalasticlala
Re: “it May Take 20 Years To Break My Record” – Usain Bolt Boast by maklelemakukula(m): 4:48pm On Sep 07, 2017
only someone taller can beat his record

(1) (Reply)

WILD THOUGHTS: Don Jazzy Crazy Over Rihanna's B**bs (video) / Mr Eazi; "Gambian Jollof Rice Is Better Than Nigerian And Ghanaian Jollof" (vide / Actor Uche Maduagwu Stylishly Proposes To Simi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.