Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,940 members, 7,873,021 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 06:51 AM

6 Types Of Guys That Slide In The DM - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 6 Types Of Guys That Slide In The DM (426 Views)

10 Categories Of Guys That Don't Deserve Virgins As Wives / Nigerian Lady Shares Screenshot Of The DM She's Getting From A Married Man / 10 Types Of Guys That Always Have Ladies Lurking Around Them For Relationship (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

6 Types Of Guys That Slide In The DM by TheBlog: 9:46am On Sep 07, 2017
As a social person, you have probably heard the phrase “It goes down in the DM!” one too many times.

No doubt, a few guys who slide into the DM have “good intentions” and have probably gotten into serious relationships. Some are not really even looking to make a romantic gesture, they just want to network. But the ones that come out of left field tend to be from the guys looking for a date, requesting sex, flirting, or smack talking.

There are too many breeds of these guys that slide into DMs, below is a list of 6 of these kinds of guys that slide in the DM. Every girl (slay queen or not) should be able to identify with at least one of the category.

Mr. I am looking for a wife
This guy gets an A* for effort as well as A* for annoyance. This misogynist who somehow found himself on the social media is looking to tick off the marriage box on his to-do list. He has run out of options in their real life (or didn’t have any, to begin with) so he does not want to beat around the bush anymore. Either that or he feels the idea of marriage will get you on his case faster than normal. He follows you, likes all the pictures on your wall and sends the message “Please follow back for marriage” via DM.

Clearly, he does not see anything creepy about the message. This dude does not give up either. He sends so many messages and pictures to show you how much money he has and how he can take care of you.

The Ex that viewed Your Instastory
After 6 months of nursing the heartbreak and finally moving on from the ‘mumu’, you wake up one morning and see a notification on your Instagram. You have a message. You open it – Lo and behold, it is Uncle I-am-done-with you. He saw the picture of a very sexy plate of jollof rice on your instastory and he wants you to know that “funny enough I ate Jollof rice last night”. Ok and so?

In fact, let’s have a conversation. You ate Jollof rice cooked by whom? The beesh I caught you in, ‘init’? Boy bye! I unfollowed you for a reason. Stay in your lane and let me shine gloriously. We broke up for a reason, sliding in my DM to tell me about your day is not going to make up for you drinking garri with my brain. Block.

Read more on this story via https://www.theblog.com.ng/6-types-of-guys-that-slide-in-the-dm/

@TheBlogNigeria

(1) (Reply)

Thank You For Making Me A Mother, Raymond - Eucharia Anunobi Pays Heartbreaking / 5 Changes That Occur When You Move From Dating To Relationship / Give Men Breesst, If You Call Them Baby - Nigerian Lady Rants (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.