Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,752 members, 7,882,582 topics. Date: Sunday, 07 July 2024 at 09:23 AM

No Amount Of Threat Will Stop Anambra Election - Group Tells Kanu - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / No Amount Of Threat Will Stop Anambra Election - Group Tells Kanu (1577 Views)

We Wish Kwara Election Is As Credible As Osun Election - Group / Jukun Body Demands Withdrawal Of Threat To Arrest TY Danjuma / Biafra: You Have No Right To Stop Election In Igbo Land – Orji Kalu Tells Kanu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: No Amount Of Threat Will Stop Anambra Election - Group Tells Kanu by Yyeske(m): 8:55pm On Sep 07, 2017
chinoxstock:

Oga, why are you editing my post? grin
You know I never did and of course the mods know what is original and what is fake.
If I edited your post, that means oduduwa did same abi?
Re: No Amount Of Threat Will Stop Anambra Election - Group Tells Kanu by odduduwa: 8:59pm On Sep 07, 2017
Yyeske:
Mods, this is so obscene and must be put down from a reputable site like this
ITU gbawa kwa NNE gi
Re: No Amount Of Threat Will Stop Anambra Election - Group Tells Kanu by FKO81(m): 9:02pm On Sep 07, 2017
paiz:
You will come and force me out of my house to vote
You reside in Lagos and talking about voting in Anambra, our enemies are now finding their voices, we are not daft, I can't wait, we will surprise you all.
Re: No Amount Of Threat Will Stop Anambra Election - Group Tells Kanu by Yyeske(m): 9:07pm On Sep 07, 2017
FKO81:

You reside in Lagos and talking about voting in Anambra, our enemies are now finding their voices, we are not daft, I can't wait, we will surprise you all.
Bless you bro, please "told" them that we can't be intimidated in Anambra

1 Like

Re: No Amount Of Threat Will Stop Anambra Election - Group Tells Kanu by TheKingdom: 10:35pm On Sep 07, 2017
Yyeske:
And why are you crying more than the bereaved? The Brits came to exploit my mind, did I complain to you?

Cry? More like laughter. I join the world to laugh at the area of Niggers, where you come from and are proud to be as such.

NONSENSE

(1) (2) (Reply)

Leaked Video:- Nnamdi Kanu Plans To Storm Anambra On November 18 - VANGUARD NEWS / Here We Go Again: Who Secondus Epp? / Benue State People Showed Buhari They Are Not On The Same Page With Him – Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.