Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,100 members, 7,880,430 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 06:09 PM

School Girl Loses Finger To Lizard Droppings Concoction (photo) - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / School Girl Loses Finger To Lizard Droppings Concoction (photo) (47761 Views)

Rat Droppings In The Bread I Bought Today. / Iguana Lizard Bites Bikini Clad Woman Doing Yoga On The Beach / "Youths Now Sniff Lizard Faeces” – Psychiatrist (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: School Girl Loses Finger To Lizard Droppings Concoction (photo) by SuperSuave(m): 3:25pm On Sep 07, 2017
hakeem4:
Lizard concoction grin grin

Some people are dangerous sha. That's how I was walking and I started hearing a car with speaker on its head saying in Yoruba " you don't need to go to the doctor if you have appendicitis, just come to us and we'd give you the herbs that will cure it without any surgery "

[img]http:///a/img923/4996/wpLHKt.gif[/img]

There was one advertising "wonderful soap", he said it cures headache, stomach upset, bedwetting, bad luck and so many more. the funniest thing was that people still bought it.

Reminds me of the new Glo comedy show, professor John Bull grin

1 Like

Re: School Girl Loses Finger To Lizard Droppings Concoction (photo) by muller101(m): 3:28pm On Sep 07, 2017
Lizard shit grin grin grin grin
Re: School Girl Loses Finger To Lizard Droppings Concoction (photo) by flowfury(m): 3:54pm On Sep 07, 2017
blackbelt:
They should injure both the matron and the principal on the finger with knives, but the matron's finger should be treated with lizard poo and beans, the girl should then be flogged for being a mumu in that situation by believing the matron
Bro u craz y as fvck i swear, nearly injured my ribs with laff.
Re: School Girl Loses Finger To Lizard Droppings Concoction (photo) by ComradeShegs(m): 4:05pm On Sep 07, 2017
mhizesther:
Oh jesus

hi
Re: School Girl Loses Finger To Lizard Droppings Concoction (photo) by blackbelt(m): 4:10pm On Sep 07, 2017
flowfury:

Bro u craz y as fvck i swear, nearly injured my ribs with laff.
abeg oo no wound oo.....smtimes I try to liven the atmosphere when everywhere in dry.....thanks for the encouragement
Re: School Girl Loses Finger To Lizard Droppings Concoction (photo) by Nobody: 4:37pm On Sep 07, 2017
ComradeShegs:

hi

Hello dear
Re: School Girl Loses Finger To Lizard Droppings Concoction (photo) by maasoap(m): 5:12pm On Sep 07, 2017
Queenext:
Imagine an educated matron prescription of rubbish medication.

It can only happen in the north
Usual stereotypical comment. This kind of thing happens everywhere including your home.
Re: School Girl Loses Finger To Lizard Droppings Concoction (photo) by ComradeShegs(m): 5:24pm On Sep 07, 2017
mhizesther:

Hello dear

Omalicha...u so pretty. smiley
Re: School Girl Loses Finger To Lizard Droppings Concoction (photo) by Nobody: 5:28pm On Sep 07, 2017
ComradeShegs:

Omalicha...u so pretty. smiley

Thank u
Re: School Girl Loses Finger To Lizard Droppings Concoction (photo) by zolapower: 5:56pm On Sep 07, 2017
Thank God it is not pm. only came to check if na pm news .
Re: School Girl Loses Finger To Lizard Droppings Concoction (photo) by nextstep(m): 6:00pm On Sep 07, 2017
hatedisplace:
What simple salt or bitter leaf would have solved. I can just imagine the equality of education they are giving those girls. I pity the parents that send their children to public schools all in the name of free education. Everybody in that school should be sacked.

I was going to suggest that too... chai... just wash the wound in salt for a few days to help disinfect it. You can still seek iodine or antibiotic later. if it remains serious, but at least salt will help. So lizard poo with all its bacteria seem cleaner? Na wa oh...

Sorry girl.
Re: School Girl Loses Finger To Lizard Droppings Concoction (photo) by ComradeShegs(m): 6:06pm On Sep 07, 2017
mhizesther:

Thank u
Can I give u a pm?
Re: School Girl Loses Finger To Lizard Droppings Concoction (photo) by Dynamite02: 6:22pm On Sep 07, 2017
hakeem4:

Some people are dangerous sha. That's how I was walking and I started hearing a car with speaker on its head saying in Yoruba " you don't need to go to the doctor if you have appendicitis, just come to us and we'd give you the herbs that will cure it without any surgery "

Yes! There is appendicitis herbal treatment...I used and it worked,no need for surgery.
Re: School Girl Loses Finger To Lizard Droppings Concoction (photo) by Unbreakable007: 7:24pm On Sep 07, 2017
Those mumu Muslim wey illiterate full der blood.
Re: School Girl Loses Finger To Lizard Droppings Concoction (photo) by Nobody: 7:30pm On Sep 07, 2017
hakeem4:

Lol I even know how to do that one, you won't go to hospital bruh. You will shit it out. So if they are not scam then it's good. Promote our culture.
Re: School Girl Loses Finger To Lizard Droppings Concoction (photo) by armyofone(m): 7:56pm On Sep 07, 2017
Poop contains microscopic germs. So the matron wasn't educated enough to know...sad.
Re: School Girl Loses Finger To Lizard Droppings Concoction (photo) by aynuel(m): 8:01pm On Sep 07, 2017
embarassed embarassed i pity 4 her,GOD will grant u quick recovery
Re: School Girl Loses Finger To Lizard Droppings Concoction (photo) by maxnedu11(m): 8:31pm On Sep 07, 2017
Mumu no go kill us for this country, those people selling drugs with claims that it can cure all ailment dont worry hand go still touch unah
Re: School Girl Loses Finger To Lizard Droppings Concoction (photo) by zudozz: 8:38pm On Sep 07, 2017
Add Sango n Amadioha! Hahahahahahahaaa
Re: School Girl Loses Finger To Lizard Droppings Concoction (photo) by jamboloun: 10:32pm On Sep 07, 2017
gemale:
What exactly is wrong with us in this country? A place where anything goes. Something as small as a cut that if they had nothing, they should have at least used salt to take care of it. Lizard faeces? From a matron? In saner climes, that school should have been immediately shut down or the principal & matron suspended or even fired instantly. If we had a sane judiciary, the school should have been convicted of gross negligence & heavily fined. This country is more or less a i think u are right there!failed state.
Re: School Girl Loses Finger To Lizard Droppings Concoction (photo) by Augustap(f): 12:10pm On Sep 08, 2017
hakeem4:

Hahahahaha...herbal cure for appendicitis? grin

Re: School Girl Loses Finger To Lizard Droppings Concoction (photo) by Augustap(f): 12:12pm On Sep 08, 2017
Meritocracy:
Instead of contaminated lizard dropping why not just apply natural thing like lemon orange water and tie the wound.
Medicine after death grin
Re: School Girl Loses Finger To Lizard Droppings Concoction (photo) by Augustap(f): 12:12pm On Sep 08, 2017
sunshineV:
No more finger Bleep.ing yourself. Pele ooo grin

Re: School Girl Loses Finger To Lizard Droppings Concoction (photo) by mechanics(m): 1:27pm On Sep 08, 2017
Ignorance is a disease, i really feel for her.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nurse Seen Taking Lollipop In An Emergency Room While Attending To A Patient / Top 10 Bizarre Uses Of Toothpastes / Acne: How Do I Get Rid Of This? (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.