Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,204 members, 7,880,743 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 05:23 AM

Man Dies After Pole Falls On Him While Attempting To Steal Electric Cables. PICS - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Dies After Pole Falls On Him While Attempting To Steal Electric Cables. PICS (41007 Views)

Two Togolese Nabbed While Attempting To Obtain Nigerian Passports / Lady Who Jumped A Fence To Steal Biscuits In Anambra Stripped Unclad (Photos) / Man Who Stole Electric Cables In Ogun Caught And Tied With Rope By Mob(pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Dies After Pole Falls On Him While Attempting To Steal Electric Cables. PICS by CastedDude: 1:54pm On Sep 07, 2017
A thief met his tragic end while trying to cut and steal electric cables from a pole at Aro Ngwa, along Enugu-Port-Harcourt expressway. The man who is said to be from Amavor, Umuokorocha in Aro-Ngwa, Abia State - met his death after the electric pole fell on him and trapped him to death.

Facebook user Chinwendu Uruakpa who shared the news wrote;

'Everyday is for the thief...!' And they replied: 'one day is for the electric pole.' The deceased (pictured) went to cut electric cables on an electric pole installed by Goemetrics opposite the old Streams filling station at Aro Ngwa, along Enugu - Port Harcourt express way. The pole fell with him and trapped him to death. Where could he have come from?

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2017/09/man-dies-pole-falls-attempting-steal-electric-cables-photos.html

4 Likes

Re: Man Dies After Pole Falls On Him While Attempting To Steal Electric Cables. PICS by paiz: 1:55pm On Sep 07, 2017
May pole fall on all your enemies in Jesus name

184 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Man Dies After Pole Falls On Him While Attempting To Steal Electric Cables. PICS by GloriaNinja(f): 1:56pm On Sep 07, 2017
undecided SERVES HIM RIGHT. THIS IS WHAT IS CALLED KARMA BUT THIEVES WILL NEVER LEARN. MAY KARMA BEFALL ANYONE COMMITTING EVIL, INCLUDING THE POLITICALLY CORRUPT LEADERS.

101 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Man Dies After Pole Falls On Him While Attempting To Steal Electric Cables. PICS by omowolewa: 1:58pm On Sep 07, 2017
What a terrible way to die.

18 Likes

Re: Man Dies After Pole Falls On Him While Attempting To Steal Electric Cables. PICS by krissconnect(m): 1:58pm On Sep 07, 2017
Buhari undecided

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Dies After Pole Falls On Him While Attempting To Steal Electric Cables. PICS by Yyeske(m): 1:59pm On Sep 07, 2017
OP please add graphic to your title
Re: Man Dies After Pole Falls On Him While Attempting To Steal Electric Cables. PICS by SuperSuave(m): 2:00pm On Sep 07, 2017
ehya, rip to the dead, life goes on for the living.

1 Like

Re: Man Dies After Pole Falls On Him While Attempting To Steal Electric Cables. PICS by Nobody: 2:01pm On Sep 07, 2017
*When he gets to heaven*

angel:what killed you on earth
man:a pole fell on me while i was ...

*angel giggles*

angel:go on.

man:while i was stealing ca...

*angel loses control,burst into laughter*

29 Likes

Re: Man Dies After Pole Falls On Him While Attempting To Steal Electric Cables. PICS by Nobody: 2:15pm On Sep 07, 2017
cheesy

Ehyah.... Na judgement remain ooo

3 Likes

Re: Man Dies After Pole Falls On Him While Attempting To Steal Electric Cables. PICS by abelprice(m): 2:17pm On Sep 07, 2017
Rip... May your soul find peace in the world beyond....... for dose of you who like disrespecting the dead may u find peace on earth and may you live forever.... undecided
Re: Man Dies After Pole Falls On Him While Attempting To Steal Electric Cables. PICS by Evablizin(f): 2:18pm On Sep 07, 2017

I agree with the facebook user"Everyday is for the thief but one day is for the electric pole"

3 Likes

Re: Man Dies After Pole Falls On Him While Attempting To Steal Electric Cables. PICS by Nobody: 2:20pm On Sep 07, 2017
abelprice:
Rip... May your soul find peace in the world beyond....... for dose of you who like disrespecting the dead may u find peace on earth and may you live forever.... undecided

I don't think this man will find peace o.... Was he being peaceful by attempting to steal.

What are you saying self?

7 Likes

Re: Man Dies After Pole Falls On Him While Attempting To Steal Electric Cables. PICS by Evablizin(f): 2:27pm On Sep 07, 2017
abelprice:
Nay RIP may his soul find better torment in the world beyond
Re: Man Dies After Pole Falls On Him While Attempting To Steal Electric Cables. PICS by abelprice(m): 2:29pm On Sep 07, 2017
OrestesDante:

I don't think this man will find peace o.... Was he being peaceful by attempting to steal.

What are you saying self?

I don't know about you... but I was told neva to disrespect the dead.... besides there is a reason he stole maybe to feed his family or something.... any human dat shows no remorse for d dead have d heart of a snake and the conscience of a hyena... undecided..

5 Likes

Re: Man Dies After Pole Falls On Him While Attempting To Steal Electric Cables. PICS by Komo92: 2:35pm On Sep 07, 2017
He died in the act... Job hazard

2 Likes

Re: Man Dies After Pole Falls On Him While Attempting To Steal Electric Cables. PICS by Angelb4: 2:35pm On Sep 07, 2017
Across Niger and odd stories...
Re: Man Dies After Pole Falls On Him While Attempting To Steal Electric Cables. PICS by iamleumas: 2:35pm On Sep 07, 2017
Picks up the mic..
Hello tuetue

Electric pole fall on you... Cos you dey still wire...............

18 Likes

Re: Man Dies After Pole Falls On Him While Attempting To Steal Electric Cables. PICS by Nobody: 2:36pm On Sep 07, 2017
Electric Pole fall on you.....

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Dies After Pole Falls On Him While Attempting To Steal Electric Cables. PICS by cerowo(f): 2:36pm On Sep 07, 2017
Wrong way to death
Re: Man Dies After Pole Falls On Him While Attempting To Steal Electric Cables. PICS by chinoxstock: 2:36pm On Sep 07, 2017
RIP to the dead.

I wish this on all these corrupt politicians stealing our money.

2 Likes

Re: Man Dies After Pole Falls On Him While Attempting To Steal Electric Cables. PICS by Makapedia: 2:36pm On Sep 07, 2017
POLE FALL ON YOU .....
Re: Man Dies After Pole Falls On Him While Attempting To Steal Electric Cables. PICS by sukkot: 2:36pm On Sep 07, 2017
shocked see his face like sallah goat
Re: Man Dies After Pole Falls On Him While Attempting To Steal Electric Cables. PICS by koolcat: 2:36pm On Sep 07, 2017
HE CAME
HE CLIMBED
HE STOLE
BUH UNFORTUNATELY,
HE DIDNT CONQUER cos THE POLE EVENTUALLY FELL ON HIM.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Dies After Pole Falls On Him While Attempting To Steal Electric Cables. PICS by chinoxstock: 2:37pm On Sep 07, 2017
cerowo:
Wrong way to death

Apostle must hear this!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Dies After Pole Falls On Him While Attempting To Steal Electric Cables. PICS by Nobody: 2:37pm On Sep 07, 2017
Re: Man Dies After Pole Falls On Him While Attempting To Steal Electric Cables. PICS by holluphemydavid(m): 2:37pm On Sep 07, 2017
wasted life
Re: Man Dies After Pole Falls On Him While Attempting To Steal Electric Cables. PICS by SkenolProp(m): 2:37pm On Sep 07, 2017
Stealing ain't good grin grin #MY SIGNATURE #MY PROFILE
Re: Man Dies After Pole Falls On Him While Attempting To Steal Electric Cables. PICS by Coolgent(m): 2:37pm On Sep 07, 2017
Inyamuri grin
Re: Man Dies After Pole Falls On Him While Attempting To Steal Electric Cables. PICS by canalily(m): 2:38pm On Sep 07, 2017
embarassed angry

1 Like

Re: Man Dies After Pole Falls On Him While Attempting To Steal Electric Cables. PICS by josef1(m): 2:38pm On Sep 07, 2017
This one weak me o cry

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Prophet Isaac Anibaba Hypnotised, Raped, Impregnated Me — 16-Year-Old Member / White Female Daycare Workers Abusing A Black Kid / Nigerian That Sells ‘Seeds That Cure AIDS’ In India Arrested

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.