Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,837 members, 7,952,399 topics. Date: Wednesday, 18 September 2024 at 02:44 PM

Dear Nigerian Women: Not All Men Cheat – Please Believe It. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dear Nigerian Women: Not All Men Cheat – Please Believe It. (1293 Views)

Lady Advises Women Not To Marry Poor Men, Says It's A Disservice To Unborn Kids / Dear Nigerian Ladies, If Your Boyfriend Does These, Dump Him - Busty Slay Queen / Dear Nigerian Women: Not All Men Cheat – Please Believe It. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dear Nigerian Women: Not All Men Cheat – Please Believe It. by Convos: 2:01pm On Sep 07, 2017
Dear Nigerian Women,

I so badly want to stick to the norm. I want to tell you just how you keep helping us on along the path of cheating by continuously investing in assumptions and conclusions. I want so badly to blame you for pushing us into the arms of other women because well, you probably already assume we will end up there anyways.

But you see, I noticed we’ve been doing a lot of telling and not enough talking. And so, today, I have chosen to be myself and not the man the world expects me to be. I have decided to do that which many men struggle with. Today, I am here to honestly pour out my heart to you. Yes, you read that right. It is no joke and certainly not a gimmick. After long, hard and honest conversations with myself, I have decided this is probably all that is left for me to do to try to get this message across. This expression thing is new to me so please bear with me if I struggle a bit before settling into it.

The world has gone sex crazy. Sex is all around us and easier to access now more than anytime in the history of mankind. As if this is not bad enough, I wake up every morning with a stiff reminder of this fact. Before I make it out of the house and head to work, I will also receive several reminders – possibly from the...

READ ON... http://thenakedconvos.com/dear-nigerian-women-not-all-men-cheat-believe-it/
Re: Dear Nigerian Women: Not All Men Cheat – Please Believe It. by GloriaNinja(f): 2:06pm On Sep 07, 2017
I KNOW THAT NOT ALL MEN CHEAT. BUT MOST MEN CHEAT BUT STILL NOT EVERYONE IN THE SAME.

2 Likes

Re: Dear Nigerian Women: Not All Men Cheat – Please Believe It. by GloriaNinja(f): 2:08pm On Sep 07, 2017
I KNOW THAT NOT ALL MEN CHEAT. BUT MOST MEN CHEAT BUT STILL NOT EVERYONE IS THE SAME. also SEX IS OVER-RATED. I DON'T SUPPORT PREMARITAL SEX BUT I DON'T KNOW WHY MOST PEOPLE ARE OBSESSED WITH SEX.

2 Likes

Re: Dear Nigerian Women: Not All Men Cheat – Please Believe It. by Nobody: 2:13pm On Sep 07, 2017
I think Nigerian women already know that not all men cheat. It's actually some men that would have you believe that cheating is germane to all Nigerian men, to lower your expectations and subsequently your standards.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dear Nigerian Women: Not All Men Cheat – Please Believe It. by NaeChris: 2:33pm On Sep 07, 2017
Op you don't need to persuade or beg them to believe. They have the choice to believe whatever comes to their minds; all men being cheats, it has absolutely no effect on the next person save themselves alone. If they believe all men cheat, ehe? Who cares?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dear Nigerian Women: Not All Men Cheat – Please Believe It. by abelprice(m): 2:35pm On Sep 07, 2017
GloriaNinja:
I KNOW THAT NOT ALL MEN CHEAT. BUT MOST MEN CHEAT BUT STILL NOT EVERYONE IS THE SAME. also SEX IS OVER-RATED. I DON'T SUPPORT PREMARITAL SEX BUT I DON'T KNOW WHY MOST PEOPLE ARE OBSESSED WITH SEX.

Because it's the sweetest taboo... humans are fund of breaking rules dey believe dats wat dey leave for and come to think of it the feeling sex give is one of a kind.. jst being honest... undecided..
Re: Dear Nigerian Women: Not All Men Cheat – Please Believe It. by Akinbahm(m): 2:37pm On Sep 07, 2017
Women or girls
Re: Dear Nigerian Women: Not All Men Cheat – Please Believe It. by abelprice(m): 2:40pm On Sep 07, 2017
I don't know a man cheats wen a woman gives him reason 2 same as women... but dey are some pple who jst can't stick to one guy or girl u will know dem wen u c dem.. u only end up with those set of pple by deceiving yourself dat dey will change for d better with time.. but hell no dey wouldn't... undecided...
Re: Dear Nigerian Women: Not All Men Cheat – Please Believe It. by jericco1(m): 2:43pm On Sep 07, 2017
GloriaNinja:
I KNOW THAT NOT ALL MEN CHEAT. BUT MOST MEN CHEAT BUT STILL NOT EVERYONE IN THE SAME.
that's life for you, my dear.
Re: Dear Nigerian Women: Not All Men Cheat – Please Believe It. by bamisepeters(m): 2:45pm On Sep 07, 2017
Yes, not all men cheat and same applies to women too.

Note* my signature for latest post.
Re: Dear Nigerian Women: Not All Men Cheat – Please Believe It. by Lalas247(f): 2:51pm On Sep 07, 2017
We know not all men cheat !
Most will giving the chance to... so the question is
How do we seperate the cheats from the faithful
And a faithful guy or lady can turn and become a cheat too

Soooo no one is safe it's a gamble n a risk which some call love
Re: Dear Nigerian Women: Not All Men Cheat – Please Believe It. by COdeGenesis: 4:15pm On Sep 07, 2017
GloriaNinja:

CHEATING IS NOT A GENDER THING. IT'S JUST PART OF HUMANS. MOST PEOPLE CHEAT
Re: Dear Nigerian Women: Not All Men Cheat – Please Believe It. by Nobody: 4:18pm On Sep 07, 2017
See schematics to get traffic on blog!!!
Correct.
Re: Dear Nigerian Women: Not All Men Cheat – Please Believe It. by GloriaNinja(f): 7:11pm On Sep 07, 2017
abelprice:

Because it's the sweetest taboo... humans are fund of breaking rules dey believe dats wat dey leave for and come to think of it the feeling sex give is one of a kind.. jst being honest... undecided..
I PITY YOU.
Re: Dear Nigerian Women: Not All Men Cheat – Please Believe It. by FitnessDoctor: 7:29pm On Sep 07, 2017
GloriaNinja:
I PITY YOU.

He is right actually... Although sex is not actually over-rated when you are doing it the right way, but since everyone wants to jump in and not follow any pointers it's becoming a boring experience for many....

Note: I never said I support Premarital Sex
Re: Dear Nigerian Women: Not All Men Cheat – Please Believe It. by GloriaNinja(f): 7:54pm On Sep 07, 2017
FitnessDoctor:

He is right actually... Although sex is not actually over-rated when you are doing it the right way, but since everyone wants to jump in and not follow any pointers it's becoming a boring experience for many....

Note: I never said I support Premarital Sex
No problem if done between married people. but it is so over-rated that it already made many people act like fools, rape and contract diseases.
Re: Dear Nigerian Women: Not All Men Cheat – Please Believe It. by ibkayee(f): 8:03pm On Sep 07, 2017
RaggedyAnn:
I think Nigerian women already know that not all men cheat. It's actually some men that would have you believe that cheating is germane to all Nigerian men, to lower your expectations and subsequently your standards.
Lol exactly, they're the main pushers of the whole 'it's in their nature' rhetoric

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dear Nigerian Women: Not All Men Cheat – Please Believe It. by Convos: 11:34am On Sep 13, 2017
Re: Dear Nigerian Women: Not All Men Cheat – Please Believe It. by Convos: 9:11pm On Sep 26, 2017
Read
Re: Dear Nigerian Women: Not All Men Cheat – Please Believe It. by Nobody: 10:12pm On Sep 26, 2017
Why convincing them to believe it ,Op?
After they had thrown the guyz that are ready to be faithful & sincere with them in a relationship to the friendzone ,they got the gut to say all men are the same (cheats) ! .
Re: Dear Nigerian Women: Not All Men Cheat – Please Believe It. by Convos: 9:52pm On Sep 28, 2017
Read...
Re: Dear Nigerian Women: Not All Men Cheat – Please Believe It. by Convos: 6:22pm On Oct 03, 2017
Continue
Re: Dear Nigerian Women: Not All Men Cheat – Please Believe It. by uk10(m): 7:10pm On Oct 03, 2017
Who cares if they think we are cheats,the funny thing is that most of them are dating men and then they come online to rant with stupid excuse as if the female gender has never cheated
Re: Dear Nigerian Women: Not All Men Cheat – Please Believe It. by Convos: 7:37pm On Oct 15, 2017
Read..
Re: Dear Nigerian Women: Not All Men Cheat – Please Believe It. by Convos: 8:28pm On Nov 12, 2017
Read...
Re: Dear Nigerian Women: Not All Men Cheat – Please Believe It. by Rucheen(m): 11:22pm On Nov 12, 2017
Rephrase it like this: Men cheat not because they don't love their women, but because...
Re: Dear Nigerian Women: Not All Men Cheat – Please Believe It. by Macgreat(m): 1:18am On Nov 13, 2017
There is no such thing as cheat in relationship angry
Re: Dear Nigerian Women: Not All Men Cheat – Please Believe It. by Nobody: 7:11am On Nov 13, 2017
Yeah, not all men cheat.. but majority of them do

(1) (Reply)

Rat Crawls Into A Man's Short While Eating In A Restaurant / Blogger Emeh (miss Petite) Opens Up On Her Broken Marriage And Depression / Is My Uncle Wife Ogbanje?.. Their Marriage Is In Trouble

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.