Stats: 3,201,135 members, 7,977,267 topics. Date: Thursday, 17 October 2024 at 01:02 AM

Man Stabs Rival To Death In Lagos Night Club Over Lover - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Stabs Rival To Death In Lagos Night Club Over Lover (30901 Views)

NDLEA Arrests Suspects Supplying Lagos Night Clubs’ Patrons Drugs / Man Stabs Rival To Death In Adamawa Over Teenage Girl’s Love (Pix) / Married Women Strip Unclad, Fight Dirty Over ‘Lover Boy’ Widower In Anambra (2) (3) (4)

Re: Man Stabs Rival To Death In Lagos Night Club Over Lover by Lexusgs430: 3:37pm On Sep 07, 2017
The heart of a man, a very wicked place .......
Re: Man Stabs Rival To Death In Lagos Night Club Over Lover by GavelSlam: 3:38pm On Sep 07, 2017
How many times will Emeka Ojukwu die sef?

When he's not Shekau.

Re: Man Stabs Rival To Death In Lagos Night Club Over Lover by Lalas247(f): 3:38pm On Sep 07, 2017
FemiEddy:
Wasted life undecided
It's not o
He died for pussy sha ... maybe on judgement day God will understand
I mean look at what ADAM did to the world because of eves kitty don't blame him
Re: Man Stabs Rival To Death In Lagos Night Club Over Lover by pyyxxaro: 3:39pm On Sep 07, 2017
Dhayor001:

If I had enough time, I would tell you just how silly this your post is.

Shaaaraap

With ur bush pig face

See ur igwana face like if I had enuff time undecided

Re: Man Stabs Rival To Death In Lagos Night Club Over Lover by Princealex1(m): 3:39pm On Sep 07, 2017
where's the woman now??
Re: Man Stabs Rival To Death In Lagos Night Club Over Lover by Lexusgs430: 3:39pm On Sep 07, 2017
Why autopsy again ? This news smells very fake .............
Re: Man Stabs Rival To Death In Lagos Night Club Over Lover by owelle22(m): 3:40pm On Sep 07, 2017
Keneking:
Cyriacus grin grin

"It was gathered that during the squabble, Okoro went to the club kitchen, brought out a knife and stabbed Ojukwu severally."

- You sure say na club be dis?

I wonder
Re: Man Stabs Rival To Death In Lagos Night Club Over Lover by Epraize(m): 3:40pm On Sep 07, 2017
Re: Man Stabs Rival To Death In Lagos Night Club Over Lover by SalamRushdie: 3:41pm On Sep 07, 2017
midehi2:
All these insecure love sef undecided

Where did you see anything about love there , clearly two drunk men fighting over a club olosho

Re: Man Stabs Rival To Death In Lagos Night Club Over Lover by heendrix(m): 3:43pm On Sep 07, 2017
it's can only be them I know undecided

later they'd claim to develop Lagos

useless set of boys angry

Re: Man Stabs Rival To Death In Lagos Night Club Over Lover by FemiEddy(m): 3:46pm On Sep 07, 2017
Lalas247:

It's not o
He died for pussy sha ... maybe on judgement day God will understand
I mean look at what ADAM did to the world because of eves kitty don't blame him
grin , please don't start grin

Re: Man Stabs Rival To Death In Lagos Night Club Over Lover by Lalas247(f): 3:47pm On Sep 07, 2017
FemiEddy:

grin , please don't start grin
It's the truth
Pussy been doing damage when Genesis started na true na

So it's normal for them to kill each other grin
Re: Man Stabs Rival To Death In Lagos Night Club Over Lover by FemiEddy(m): 3:51pm On Sep 07, 2017
Lalas247:

It's the truth
Pussy been doing damage when Genesis started na true na

So it's normal for them to kill each other grin
It's kuku very true, but why did God do men like dat, not fair grin
Re: Man Stabs Rival To Death In Lagos Night Club Over Lover by midehi2(f): 3:52pm On Sep 07, 2017
SalamRushdie:

Where did you see anything about love there , clearly two drunk men fighting over a club olosho
Damn! why will normal men choose to die for oloshos
Re: Man Stabs Rival To Death In Lagos Night Club Over Lover by Lalas247(f): 3:53pm On Sep 07, 2017
FemiEddy:

It's kuku very true, but why did God do men like dat, not fair grin
Haha it is what it is grin
Re: Man Stabs Rival To Death In Lagos Night Club Over Lover by litaninja(m): 3:54pm On Sep 07, 2017
There's no popular night club in Okota jor....
Re: Man Stabs Rival To Death In Lagos Night Club Over Lover by SalamRushdie: 3:55pm On Sep 07, 2017
midehi2:

Damn! why will normal men choose to die for oloshos

It happens everyday in clubs in Lagos especially when one man has bought a lot of drinks for one Olosho and she now wants to go home with another man just like that
Re: Man Stabs Rival To Death In Lagos Night Club Over Lover by midehi2(f): 3:56pm On Sep 07, 2017
SalamRushdie:

It happens everyday in clubs in Lagos especially when one man has bought a lot of drinks for one Olosho and she now wants to go home with another man just like that
Hmm! I dey look you with corner eye....you seems to be expert in such scenario grin

Re: Man Stabs Rival To Death In Lagos Night Club Over Lover by FemiEddy(m): 3:57pm On Sep 07, 2017
Lalas247:

Haha it is what it is grin

U guys should not start feeling urselfs o, there is sex robots, our gay brodas and artificial kitty now grin, we will escape grin grin

Re: Man Stabs Rival To Death In Lagos Night Club Over Lover by Lalas247(f): 3:59pm On Sep 07, 2017
FemiEddy:

U guys should not start feeling urselfs o, there is sex robots, our gay brodas and artificial kitty now grin, we will escape grin grin

Trust me a sex robot won't be the same
It can do the stunts I can do grin trust me u need the warmth of a woman's body :Dit heals the soul
Re: Man Stabs Rival To Death In Lagos Night Club Over Lover by moorevic(m): 3:59pm On Sep 07, 2017
You stabbed him multiple times but you didn't mean to kill him. Bro are okay
Re: Man Stabs Rival To Death In Lagos Night Club Over Lover by SalamRushdie: 3:59pm On Sep 07, 2017
midehi2:

Hmm! I dey look you with corner eye....you seems to be expert in such scenario grin

Noooo grin cheesy when I used to club a lot in the past I saw it happen almost every club night infact once one Olosho i didnt know came to beg to pretend like I was taking her home because she didn't want to go with the Man that had been buying her drinks all night and I told her to leave out of her schemes
Re: Man Stabs Rival To Death In Lagos Night Club Over Lover by KanuIsCursed: 4:00pm On Sep 07, 2017
pyyxxaro:
IPOB killing IPOB

The Endtime is close

Afonjas' come and see something oh

Nnamdi KANU , uncle Rochas come and see oh cry

Your people are lying against awa blother okoro,he didn't commit any clime, we must drag you to ICC for this lie against awa blother
Re: Man Stabs Rival To Death In Lagos Night Club Over Lover by midehi2(f): 4:02pm On Sep 07, 2017
SalamRushdie:

Noooo grin cheesy when I used to club a lot in the past I saw it happen almost every club night infact once one Olosho i didnt know came to beg to pretend like I was taking her home because she didn't want to go with the Man that had been buying her drinks all night and I told her to leave out of her schemes
Re: Man Stabs Rival To Death In Lagos Night Club Over Lover by kendylet(f): 4:02pm On Sep 07, 2017
maka nwanyi
Re: Man Stabs Rival To Death In Lagos Night Club Over Lover by FemiEddy(m): 4:03pm On Sep 07, 2017
Lalas247:

Trust me a sex robot won't be the same
It can do the stunts I can do grin trust me u need the warmth of a woman's body :Dit heals the soul
Lol....chai , I give up, God will save us grin

Re: Man Stabs Rival To Death In Lagos Night Club Over Lover by Lalas247(f): 4:05pm On Sep 07, 2017
FemiEddy:

Lol....chai , I give up, God will save us grin
That pic tho
Abeg grab it who else will grab it grin

Re: Man Stabs Rival To Death In Lagos Night Club Over Lover by jayloms: 4:05pm On Sep 07, 2017
I can imagine him slipping his hand down to his undies and grabbing d little guy whilst regretfully saying, "Eh! Nna which kain wahala u don land put so"
Re: Man Stabs Rival To Death In Lagos Night Club Over Lover by officialqasman(m): 4:07pm On Sep 07, 2017
oponu omo[color=#770077][/color]

Re: Man Stabs Rival To Death In Lagos Night Club Over Lover by PentiumPro(f): 4:10pm On Sep 07, 2017
His plea was not taken, rather the presiding Magistrate, Mrs O.A. Fowowe-Erusiafe ordered him to be remanded in prison.

Mama, just send that ipig to the hangman during the next sitting.
Re: Man Stabs Rival To Death In Lagos Night Club Over Lover by Klington: 4:12pm On Sep 07, 2017
cos of one stupid God forsaking pay as you go............

Five-year-old Girl Accuses Father’s Colleagues Of Rape / Police Searching For Killers Of Herdsmen In Kogi / 15-year-old Girl Killed By Facebook Lover