Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,386 members, 7,881,396 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 06:30 PM

"It’s Still Crazy To Me How I Keep Getting Dms From Nicki Minaj"- Skales (video) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / "It’s Still Crazy To Me How I Keep Getting Dms From Nicki Minaj"- Skales (video) (1015 Views)

Zlatan Ibile DMs To Olamide In 2016 (Screenshot) / More Photos From Nicki Minaj’s Raunchy ‘breaktheinternet’ Shoot For Paper Magazi / Skales: "Nicki Minaj Sends Me DMs & It's Crazy To Me" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

"It’s Still Crazy To Me How I Keep Getting Dms From Nicki Minaj"- Skales (video) by IratzsMicheal(m): 7:51pm On Sep 07, 2017
If you are a fan of Nigerian pop star, Skales you'll know he was on the mash up version of the song 'Run Up' along side Nicki Minaj, Partynext Door,Major Lazer, Yung L and Chopstix.

In a recent Interview with Soundcity, Skales spoke about the song and his relationship with Minaj saying, 'she spoke to me and It’s still crazy to me how I keep getting DMs from her'.

He went on to say, 'Nevertheless, I can never give props to anybody else than Diplo of Major Lazer. ‘It was Diplo that hooked us up and he’s the reason why I can communicate with her and share my sound.’

See the video below...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pNiVT__YWog

https://newscantell..com/2017/09/its-still-crazy-to-me-how-i-keep.html

Re: "It’s Still Crazy To Me How I Keep Getting Dms From Nicki Minaj"- Skales (video) by Flatties: 7:54pm On Sep 07, 2017
Hope its not Nike oo grin
Re: "It’s Still Crazy To Me How I Keep Getting Dms From Nicki Minaj"- Skales (video) by jay2pee(m): 7:55pm On Sep 07, 2017
Hmmmmm
Re: "It’s Still Crazy To Me How I Keep Getting Dms From Nicki Minaj"- Skales (video) by GloriaNinja(f): 7:58pm On Sep 07, 2017
undecided CELEBS AND THEIR FAKE LIFE THO.. IT MUST BE THE OTHER WAY ROUND. WHY DIDN'T HE SHOW PROOF? SON OF A GUN.
Re: "It’s Still Crazy To Me How I Keep Getting Dms From Nicki Minaj"- Skales (video) by Tolexander: 8:04pm On Sep 07, 2017
Igbos:
Hope its not Nike oo grin
it should be Nike Omonije!
Re: "It’s Still Crazy To Me How I Keep Getting Dms From Nicki Minaj"- Skales (video) by ofiko123(m): 8:06pm On Sep 07, 2017
Okay.....
Re: "It’s Still Crazy To Me How I Keep Getting Dms From Nicki Minaj"- Skales (video) by donkossy(m): 8:23pm On Sep 07, 2017
make person wey de close pour Baba water make I'm wake up
Re: "It’s Still Crazy To Me How I Keep Getting Dms From Nicki Minaj"- Skales (video) by heryurh(m): 8:34pm On Sep 07, 2017
Nigga be like "... its crazy how i keep getting DMs from her"
Baba better wake up!

Na him type go sharperly press brezz if Nicki and him dey alone grin
Re: "It’s Still Crazy To Me How I Keep Getting Dms From Nicki Minaj"- Skales (video) by mofeoluwadassah: 8:52pm On Sep 07, 2017
so what you're telling us now is that you dont like it abi

Re: "It’s Still Crazy To Me How I Keep Getting Dms From Nicki Minaj"- Skales (video) by smardray(m): 9:33pm On Sep 07, 2017
it's more crazy d way u lie effortlessly
Re: "It’s Still Crazy To Me How I Keep Getting Dms From Nicki Minaj"- Skales (video) by Prefola: 9:33pm On Sep 07, 2017
Baba they hapi 4 him mind ooohh...
bt b careful of post studio activities ooohh,u knw wah i mean nah,cuz dis white pple luv testing new black co*cks...
my opinion tho
Re: "It’s Still Crazy To Me How I Keep Getting Dms From Nicki Minaj"- Skales (video) by Macdawid(m): 9:39pm On Sep 07, 2017
grin Is it not also crazy the way i keep receiving calls from my crush Rihanna grin
Re: "It’s Still Crazy To Me How I Keep Getting Dms From Nicki Minaj"- Skales (video) by LesbianBoy(m): 9:39pm On Sep 07, 2017
Even me sef Beyonce keeps disturbing my phone....

Re: "It’s Still Crazy To Me How I Keep Getting Dms From Nicki Minaj"- Skales (video) by barallanee(f): 8:29am On Sep 08, 2017
See mumu

(1) (Reply)

[music] Destiny Boy - Wo (cover) / See All The Explicit Photos Marisa Papen Took That Got Her Jailed In Egypt / Mr Eazi Shows The Face Of His Father For The First Time Ever

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.