Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,657 members, 7,945,014 topics. Date: Tuesday, 10 September 2024 at 09:47 AM

Discussing The One-minute Man - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Discussing The One-minute Man (1895 Views)

My Fiance Is A 2-Minute Man & We Are Set To Do Our Introduction. Please Help / 'You Are A Selfish Bastard One Minute Man'- Unsatisfied Lady Curses Guy / SEX: The Rant of a "ONE MINUTE MAN" and His Girlfriend. [PICTURE] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Discussing The One-minute Man by Convos: 8:35pm On Sep 07, 2017
We’ve all heard the term “one minute man”. Okay, maybe not all of us. For those unfamiliar with the term, a “one minute man” is a guy who doesn’t last more than a minute during sexual intercourse. Now, as much as I have heard a lot of women (and men, sometimes) talk about how the one minute man sucks, I wonder sometimes how long the other men who are constantly getting laid last in bed.

According to some studies, the average time it takes for a man to orgasm and/or ejaculate during intercourse is 2 minutes. So, the average guy will last two minutes. Okay, so what about the average time it takes for a woman to orgasm during sex? Well, this is not so clear cut because the sexual acts that make women orgasm varies from woman to woman. Some women can orgasm from penetrative sex alone. Just shift into turbo mode and keep going at it for about 4-10 minutes and BOOM (sometimes BOOM raised to power 3). Some women need A LOT OF pre-intimacy and touching and

READ ON... http://thenakedconvos.com/orgasm-one-minute-man/
Re: Discussing The One-minute Man by cuedish: 8:36pm On Sep 07, 2017
Brb

1 Like

Re: Discussing The One-minute Man by midehi2(f): 8:40pm On Sep 07, 2017
May i never come across a one minute man
Re: Discussing The One-minute Man by FALCONEYrebirth: 8:41pm On Sep 07, 2017
midehi2:

Amen my sister. The engine is not gonna service itself.

1 Like

Re: Discussing The One-minute Man by sunkanmihassan1(m): 8:47pm On Sep 07, 2017
I'm cuming.
Re: Discussing The One-minute Man by MrBrownJay1(m): 9:01pm On Sep 07, 2017
the problem with a one minute man is primarily the man problem, but "some" women do have a part to play in this BS.... you see these useless men should learn how to last longer, and when they DONT, women should scold the hell out of them (for shock value). sadly many women would sugarcoat shiit and say:"its ok" to these men while having their coochie lacking, and the day some arguments arises, they will throw that stuff in this lacking man's face.... hell NO!

if a woman (or man) aint satisfied then let him/her say so to their partner, so that person can get their act together.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Discussing The One-minute Man by Nobody: 9:02pm On Sep 07, 2017
4-10 mins

What nonsense is that?

If you are a dude readin' this & you don't last AT LEAST 25 mins, go & check yourself.

You have a serious problem.

2 Likes

Re: Discussing The One-minute Man by Convos: 11:33am On Sep 13, 2017
Re: Discussing The One-minute Man by Nobody: 11:37am On Sep 13, 2017
my dear sex starved girlfriend,

if u can allow me a 2minute guy in ur life, dump me like a battery

i can come and go an kill my sef cry cry
Re: Discussing The One-minute Man by Convos: 9:14pm On Sep 26, 2017
Read
Re: Discussing The One-minute Man by Convos: 9:44pm On Oct 02, 2017
Continue
Re: Discussing The One-minute Man by Convos: 8:37pm On Oct 16, 2017
Read..
Re: Discussing The One-minute Man by Convos: 7:10pm On Nov 13, 2017
Read
Re: Discussing The One-minute Man by coolestofall(m): 7:16pm On Nov 13, 2017
ShyCypher:
4-10 mins

What nonsense is that?

If you are a dude readin' this & you don't last AT LEAST 25 mins, go & check yourself.

With all ur noise oga, hw many minute u dey last without medication.

Re: Discussing The One-minute Man by rawpadgin(m): 7:54pm On Nov 13, 2017
Some guy here be forming superman on bed

Even midehi2 is saying she can't stand a 1minute man.

Madam, if u see fvck u fit withstand am?
Cuz i have ur type a lot!

After i don hang her like wet bedspread she go begin complain say she nor fit waka say i legs dey pain her
Re: Discussing The One-minute Man by midehi2(f): 9:17am On Nov 14, 2017
midehi2:
grin grin cheesy
Re: Discussing The One-minute Man by donstan18: 9:22am On Nov 14, 2017
midehi2:

Don't you know that there are "One-minute-men" that can make your laps and thigh vibrate and shiver within 30secs!
Re: Discussing The One-minute Man by donstan18: 9:25am On Nov 14, 2017
ShyCypher:
4-10 mins

What nonsense is that?

Lol, your type will just climb a "phat pussy" and pump in and out 14times, then release!!

Be forming badoo herein
Re: Discussing The One-minute Man by midehi2(f): 9:33am On Nov 14, 2017
donstan18:

Don't you know that there are "One-minute-men" that can make your laps and thigh vibrate and shiver within 30secs!
laiye cheesy
Re: Discussing The One-minute Man by Nobody: 9:36am On Nov 14, 2017
midehi2:
AMEN!
Re: Discussing The One-minute Man by midehi2(f): 9:38am On Nov 14, 2017
DeadRat:
AMEN!
thank you

(1) (Reply)

Wish This Very Special Nairalander A Happy Birthday *PICS* / Drilling Into Her Honeypot Publicly, What's He Looking For? (raunchy Photos) / Zimbabwean Prostitute Celebrates Her Birthday In Style With Her Clients (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.