Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,200,121 members, 7,973,780 topics. Date: Sunday, 13 October 2024 at 06:44 AM

Biafra: What I Won’t Allow ‘hausa, Fulani’ Soldiers Do To Igbos – Nnamdi Kanu - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Biafra: What I Won’t Allow ‘hausa, Fulani’ Soldiers Do To Igbos – Nnamdi Kanu (2030 Views)

Buhari Hates Igbos - Nnamdi Kanu, IPOB Insists / This Is What Soldiers Do Not Indiscriminate Killing Of Armless Civilians (pics) / Biafra: What Buhari Should Have Done To Nnamdi Kanu- Yerima Shettima (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Biafra: What I Won’t Allow ‘hausa, Fulani’ Soldiers Do To Igbos – Nnamdi Kanu by Yakson09: 11:40pm On Sep 07, 2017
d GOD of d pigdiots has spoken again.
Re: Biafra: What I Won’t Allow ‘hausa, Fulani’ Soldiers Do To Igbos – Nnamdi Kanu by fratermathy(m): 10:25pm On Sep 08, 2017
Isoko1stSon:

Yoruba Muslims,Pls Worry Abt Yr BMC Job Wsh hz become more difficult to defend dS Days...we were looking fr u On this Thread
https://www.nairaland.com/4039303/recession-exit-us-denies-praising

Obviously ur Job Description from BMc Headquarters is To Con. On NK

Zone-b Extraordinaire

The impostor even forgot that Isokos have more camaraderie with Yorubas than Igbos. Such a shame!

This guy is not an Isoko person. He is an IPOB youth from the East impersonating the good people of Isoko ethnic nationality. Everyone should take note. No Isoko person would create a username such as his. It's so sad that he is misrepresenting the collective wishes of Isoko people here on Nairaland.
Re: Biafra: What I Won’t Allow ‘hausa, Fulani’ Soldiers Do To Igbos – Nnamdi Kanu by fratermathy(m): 10:26pm On Sep 08, 2017
Isoko1stSon:
Poster above is A defeatist without Bra*n

This guy is not an Isoko person. He is an IPOB youth from the East impersonating the good people of Isoko ethnic nationality. Everyone should take note. No Isoko person would create a username such as his. It's so sad that he is misrepresenting the collective wishes of Isoko people here on Nairaland.
Re: Biafra: What I Won’t Allow ‘hausa, Fulani’ Soldiers Do To Igbos – Nnamdi Kanu by Okoroawusa: 10:33pm On Sep 08, 2017
enemybulldozer:
If Kanu is a punk I wonder what somebody like you is.. Kanu has never sounded intelligent to you because he is not singing sai baba with you.
so to u biafra is about buhari?

Is IPOB an opposition party?
Re: Biafra: What I Won’t Allow ‘hausa, Fulani’ Soldiers Do To Igbos – Nnamdi Kanu by afongha: 11:19pm On Sep 08, 2017
Cyynthia:
[s]Kanu is a thorn on the flesh of all one Nigeria crusaders.

When he begins to speak, all his enemies will start running mad and be eating themselves up.

Ride on Freedom fighter !!.
You are indeed, a tormentor to enemies of freedom.[/s]

freedom fighter my left buttcheek. COWNU nothing more than a loudmouthed nuisance.
Re: Biafra: What I Won’t Allow ‘hausa, Fulani’ Soldiers Do To Igbos – Nnamdi Kanu by enemybulldozer(m): 7:16am On Sep 09, 2017
Okoroawusa:

so to u biafra is about buhari?

Is IPOB an opposition party?
Stupidity at it's peak!! If you cannot understand my comment then forget it.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Did Benue, Nasarawa And Plateau States Listen To Ndigbo? / President Buhari, I Am A Lazy Nigerian Youth / Atiku Leads In Eight Of 13 Local Governments Of Ebonyi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.