Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,186,749 members, 7,930,565 topics. Date: Saturday, 24 August 2024 at 09:43 PM

Is Blogging A Profession Or Hobby? - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Is Blogging A Profession Or Hobby? (913 Views)

Is Blogging Still Profitable Or Is It Dead? / Is Blogging Still Profitable? / Blogging - A Hobby Or A Profession (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is Blogging A Profession Or Hobby? by Tolu95(m): 10:02pm On Sep 07, 2017
In ancient times the population was low, and all people lived together. This way they can easily share their thoughts with others. With rapid growth, the population grew, and people began to establish themselves with their families. Technology has also increased with development, and the internet is
no different. We all know that the internet makes our lives easier. Through this medium, you can express your opinions and imagination. In the months and years, you can share your thoughts with thousands of readers. This part of thoughts via the internet is known as blogging. The blog works as an online diary for you. The person who writes blogs and who enters his blog is called blogging. A blog is a place where you can share things that you find interesting and useful to others.

An easy hobby

Starting your blog is very easy. Even many people write blogs every day. Common and famous people all use blogs. Blogging costs only a little time and costs nothing. This is a good way to show your passion for writing in different shapes.

Useful in many ways

Blogging, even as a hobby, is not useless. You use your hobby to train yourself to be the greatest skill to be a professional writer. Many bloggers who just wrote a blog as a hobby, now decide to use their blog to help organize their valuable thoughts.

Way to connect with new people

As soon as you start writing blogs, you can find other personal financiers bloggers from all walks of life with different thoughts. You will get to know many people who blog the same as you, who get a way to get feedback about your thoughtful ideas.

A knowledge amplifier

Writing a blog is the best way to develop deep knowledge about many topics from the sphere of life. Whether your blog is about politics, arts, and crafts, motivation, love related or anything else, you're guaranteed to get an in-depth knowledge of that subject. So, it's a hobby for fun and a way to increase knowledge.
www.naijaread.com
Blogging:Hobby or Profession

Travel from a hobby to a company

Projects of a well-written blog with original content can offer you new opportunities to earn money, run ads, collaborate with big businesses, and writing jobs. By writing, your thoughts will not only inspire others, but you can get better options to be professional in a writing career.

Blogging Sky has no limits

Blogging is something you can express your unlimited thoughts on. Your imagination and thoughts can be a different way many times. You can list the same diary every day in your blog. This gives you air that you can fly without limits.

A blog allows millions of people to have a voice and connect with others around the world. Blogging is becoming popular day by day. You do not have to write a blog to earn. Just start a blog as a hobby if you have a passion for writing.

source- http://www.naijaread.com/2017/09/Blogging-a-blogging-or-profession.html

1 Like

Re: Is Blogging A Profession Or Hobby? by Dmayor7(m): 12:44am On Sep 09, 2017
Awesome piece!
Re: Is Blogging A Profession Or Hobby? by ofemigeorge(m): 10:31pm On Nov 04, 2018
Tolu pls you posted something on my thread . I need a movie speed but it seems it was delected by the moderator. Am I right
Re: Is Blogging A Profession Or Hobby? by KEHINDESAMMY(m): 12:38am On Nov 05, 2018
[color=#006600][/color]How is it possible [i]How is it possible [/i]How is it possible
Re: Is Blogging A Profession Or Hobby? by KEHINDESAMMY(m): 12:42am On Nov 05, 2018
I want to learn how to do it
Re: Is Blogging A Profession Or Hobby? by Nobody: 5:11am On Nov 05, 2018
I'm a pro blogger, and loving it! cool
Re: Is Blogging A Profession Or Hobby? by Tolu95(m): 3:32pm On Nov 18, 2018
ofemigeorge:
Tolu pls you posted something on my thread . I need a movie speed but it seems it was delected by the moderator. Am I right

Yes I said so.. Can I get a download link to the movie
Re: Is Blogging A Profession Or Hobby? by ofemigeorge(m): 7:00pm On Nov 18, 2018
Tolu95:

Yes I said so.. Can I get a download link to the movie
Still searching....

(1) (Reply)

+45k Facebook Group For Sell - Niche Sport / Solve Your Blogger & Wordpress Blog's CSS, HTML & Other Issues / Create Customized Shortened Urls

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.