Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,536 members, 7,888,718 topics. Date: Saturday, 13 July 2024 at 01:39 PM

Adams Oshiomhole Receiving Award From Philip Shaibu (Throwback Photo) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Adams Oshiomhole Receiving Award From Philip Shaibu (Throwback Photo) (22144 Views)

Philip Shaibu Not At War With Obaseki / Edo 2020: Philip Shaibu Dumps APC / Philip Shaibu Takes Over Political Leadership Of Edo North From Adams Oshiomhole (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Adams Oshiomhole Receiving Award From Philip Shaibu (Throwback Photo) by wickedboi: 9:44am On Sep 08, 2017
coolcharm:
Those boys.. (Especially Philip Shaibu) are now reaping massive Returns on the Investment they made carving that wooden map of Nigeria grin

Lesson:

Cast your bread upon the waters for you will find it after many days. Ecclesiastics 11:1

FACT CHECK: ECCLESIASTES 11: 1 says Invest your money in foreign trade and one of these days you will make a profit!
Re: Adams Oshiomhole Receiving Award From Philip Shaibu (Throwback Photo) by cadre88(m): 10:19am On Sep 08, 2017
They were not ordinary students bro.. Some of them became students because of NANS.. Junior politicians
Tolexander:
This your response doesn't follow.

These guys presenting award to Oshiomole were students then. While Oshiomole was the NLC President.
Re: Adams Oshiomhole Receiving Award From Philip Shaibu (Throwback Photo) by Oju4190: 10:43am On Sep 08, 2017
jay2pee:
Na so e go dey rotate among them.... Wey that my teacher that said I am the leader of tomorrow?
Cool down and read the story again.Na so u go dey rush come fail English Comprehension.

1 Like

Re: Adams Oshiomhole Receiving Award From Philip Shaibu (Throwback Photo) by oruma19: 12:32pm On Sep 08, 2017
zoba88:
As shared by Chico(said he copied it from someone's wall)...

'THE POWER OF ASSOCIATION.
This is Adams Oshomole receiving an award from Philip Shaibu when he was labour president and Philip Shaibu was NANS President.
Later Adams Oshomole became Edo state executive governor and left, while Philip Shaibu is now the Deputy governor of Edo State and the third man is Ayewo my then SUG president.I believe with Philip Shaibu,Ayewo should grow too'

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2017/09/check-out-this-epic-throwback-photo-of.html?m=1
Ayewo the strong man. He was NAPS president when I was in school in the year 2000/2001. Very stubborn boy...lolz
Re: Adams Oshiomhole Receiving Award From Philip Shaibu (Throwback Photo) by Tecno66: 12:43pm On Sep 08, 2017
They were like refuges then. Their hand don touch cash.
zoba88:
As shared by Chico(said he copied it from someone's wall)...

'THE POWER OF ASSOCIATION.
This is Adams Oshomole receiving an award from Philip Shaibu when he was labour president and Philip Shaibu was NANS President.
Later Adams Oshomole became Edo state executive governor and left, while Philip Shaibu is now the Deputy governor of Edo State and the third man is Ayewo my then SUG president.I believe with Philip Shaibu,Ayewo should grow too'

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2017/09/check-out-this-epic-throwback-photo-of.html?m=1
Re: Adams Oshiomhole Receiving Award From Philip Shaibu (Throwback Photo) by sunddy: 2:55pm On Sep 08, 2017
coolcharm:
D

Lesson:

Cast your bread upon the waters for you will find it after many days. Ecclesiastics 11:1
the bread would have swollen by then
Re: Adams Oshiomhole Receiving Award From Philip Shaibu (Throwback Photo) by drstone1: 3:39pm On Sep 08, 2017
.I believe with Philip Shaibu,Ayewo should grow too'

Seems this is the end point of your post. I don't think Ayewo is doing badly. Or may be they grew apart over the years, you can't tell. It may enter Phillips heart to remember him someday like that man who remembered Joseph in the prison, you never know. True talk sha, back in those days Phillip backed himself with the likes of Aye wondering other home boys. Sometimes when you r up, no easy to see those who r down. May God bless our individual hustle. This one shall not be the case of blackface and Tuface.
Re: Adams Oshiomhole Receiving Award From Philip Shaibu (Throwback Photo) by Vicjay1(m): 5:02pm On Sep 08, 2017
kindnyce:
Mheen.
Philip Shuaibu.Dude has come a long way,heavy Fratman back in UJ
hmmmmmm. #word
Re: Adams Oshiomhole Receiving Award From Philip Shaibu (Throwback Photo) by sshalom(m): 5:22pm On Sep 08, 2017
There is always a beginning.

(1) (2) (Reply)

'Many Are Dead': Soldier Fighting Boko Haram For 3 Years Thanks God / INEC Sacks REC Frankland Briyai ‘For Joining APC’ / Terrible State Of Ago-Okota Road In Lagos (Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.