Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,176,627 members, 7,898,320 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 July 2024 at 11:28 AM

Love, Not Money, Is Everything – Kiss Daniel - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Love, Not Money, Is Everything – Kiss Daniel (14778 Views)

Angela Okorie: ‘Give Me True Love, Not Fake One’ (Photos) / Kiss Daniel's Hairstyle In Throwback Photo / Photos Of Kiss Daniel's House, A Beautiful Mansion (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Love, Not Money, Is Everything – Kiss Daniel by Nobody: 8:05pm On Sep 08, 2017
Herrmes:
Hmmm, fact or fiction?
Fact for the intelligent, fiction for the idiots.
Re: Love, Not Money, Is Everything – Kiss Daniel by Herrmes: 8:10pm On Sep 08, 2017
Billyonaire:
Fact for the intelligent, fiction for the idiots.
Says you.
Re: Love, Not Money, Is Everything – Kiss Daniel by Yoshy: 9:54pm On Sep 08, 2017
dareerah:
You're just blinded by wealth, you can't even see the real matter.
My dear I can see it clearly, if you think otherwise then tell me what's the real matter, using yourself as a case study.
Re: Love, Not Money, Is Everything – Kiss Daniel by dareerah(f): 11:20pm On Sep 08, 2017
DangotePikin:
it isn't only about this post. I'm following you so each time you post I know. There hasn't been any Korede Bello thread that hit front page that you wouldn't have a say on. You can't overlook his charm, which is quite understandable since you're a lady. There is nothing wrong with falling for a guy, a supposedly fulfilled one at that.
If you had said that about kiss, i would've agreed with you.. I prefer kiss not korede
Re: Love, Not Money, Is Everything – Kiss Daniel by dareerah(f): 11:21pm On Sep 08, 2017
Yoshy:

My dear I can see it clearly, if you think otherwise then tell me what's the real matter, using yourself as a case study.
vagabond
Re: Love, Not Money, Is Everything – Kiss Daniel by Yoshy: 9:59am On Sep 09, 2017
dareerah:
vagabond

Obviously, you don't have anything to say. Do you even know the meaning of Vagabond? Brainless bitch like you.
Re: Love, Not Money, Is Everything – Kiss Daniel by dareerah(f): 10:44am On Sep 09, 2017
Yoshy:

Obviously, you don't have anything to say. Do you even know the meaning of Vagabond? Brainless bitch like you.
Uncivillised lowlife with no brain. Illiterate
Re: Love, Not Money, Is Everything – Kiss Daniel by DangotePikin: 10:52pm On Sep 09, 2017
dareerah:
Uncivillised lowlife with no brain. Illiterate
don't allow jobless trolls drag you into thier mud. I did a qualitative study on the mindset of a sample of nairalanders, and my findings revealed that only 20% are serious minded individuals capable of initiating an intelligent discussion. They remaining 80% are jobless lowlife that are only here to pour out thier frustration on other individuals. The trick is as soon as I see someone that sounds sensible I follow the person, I only read posts on my followers list. The point I am making is that it is probably best to ignore them at times. Because they have nothing to lose.
Re: Love, Not Money, Is Everything – Kiss Daniel by dareerah(f): 12:05am On Sep 10, 2017
DangotePikin:
don't allow jobless trolls drag you into thier mud. I did a qualitative study on the mindset of a sample of nairalanders, and my findings revealed that only 20% are serious minded individuals capable of initiating an intelligent discussion. They remaining 80% are jobless lowlife that are only here to pour out thier frustration on other individuals. The trick is as soon as I see someone that sounds sensible I follow the person, I only read posts on my followers list. The point I am making is that it is probably best to ignore them at times. Because they have nothing to lose.
Too long; didn't read..
Re: Love, Not Money, Is Everything – Kiss Daniel by DangotePikin: 4:36pm On Sep 10, 2017
dareerah:
Too long; didn't read..
smh. Young people don't like to read.
Re: Love, Not Money, Is Everything – Kiss Daniel by dareerah(f): 8:08pm On Sep 10, 2017
DangotePikin:
smh. Young people don't like to read.
Yes, new generation
Re: Love, Not Money, Is Everything – Kiss Daniel by Tamarapetty(f): 10:49pm On Sep 10, 2017
when u don't have money, can u love

1 Like

Re: Love, Not Money, Is Everything – Kiss Daniel by Oluwasaeon(m): 10:57pm On Sep 10, 2017
Tamarapetty:
lipsrsealed
Re: Love, Not Money, Is Everything – Kiss Daniel by Nobody: 11:35pm On Sep 10, 2017
Nbote:
After U have made ur own money abi.. Gerrarahia mehn

Lol

No mind the guy.

Money first. Love and family follows.
Re: Love, Not Money, Is Everything – Kiss Daniel by Nobody: 11:36pm On Sep 10, 2017
Tamarapetty:

No mind the morrafucker grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Unbelievable Pics Of The Legend Mark Callaway Aka The Undertaker. / Anita Hogan unclothed Pics:) / Funmi Iyanda Turns Down CNN job Offer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.