Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,237 members, 7,943,455 topics. Date: Sunday, 08 September 2024 at 03:51 PM

Here Is Why AY Spent 9 Years In The University Instead Of 4 - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Here Is Why AY Spent 9 Years In The University Instead Of 4 (1712 Views)

Help!! I Have Been Masturbating For 9 Years Now / Lady Curses Her Boyfriend Of 9 Years For Dumping Her To Marry Another Girl / Dumped After Blood Oath, Abortions & 9 Years Of Dating. Advice Needed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Here Is Why AY Spent 9 Years In The University Instead Of 4 by FitnessDoctor: 8:47am On Sep 08, 2017
Hello guys, its your favorite health blogger, Paul Samuel FitnessDoctor

I have always wondered why Ay spent 9 years in the university instead of 4 years like every normal person, but the 46 years old man seemed to have let it out sometime ago...

As your favorite blogger I thought, I should share it with you guys.

Well, for those who have been wondering why popular and controversial Nigerian comedian, AY Makun spent 9 whole years in the university, instead of the usual 4 years, the funny man has come out to spill it all.

The proud father of one in a long but inspirational note, told his fans and followers on Instagram that he had to do what he had to do to help his younger siblings after their father died while they were much younger.

“In December 1999 when my dad passed, it was difficult to take over his position as the first son. It became even more difficult when my mum decided to join him in no time.

Embracing the responsibilities of taking care of my four sisters and two baby brothers wasn’t the best message to preach to a waiting landlord whose rent must be paid in due time. The combination of being a big brother and father came with a price that kept me in Delta State University for 9 years as a student,’ he wrote.

Ay added that humility and strict Christian upbringing, brought him and his younger ones this far in life.

“Apart from the non-negotiable Christian upbringing from my parents, my dad always drilled me, and made me tough. He taught me how to be a strong independent Young-man. How to carry my siblings along as a leader of purpose. Though it wasn’t an easy journey for me or any of my younger ones, as we all struggled together. But hope was like the sun, which casts the shadows of our burden behind us.

I never stopped dreaming that one day our story would change and take each and every one of us towards the direction of success. Apart from thanking God for all He has done for me as successful comedian, this is just my way of also saying “I AM PROUD” of my baby brothers @lanremakun of Lanre Makun Events and @yomicasual (the Fashion Designer) for embracing and indulging the paths that is beginning to position them as individual brands in their respective endeavours.

Above all, you guys must bear in mind that the only way to continue the journey to success, is to remain focused.

Humility is the true key to succeed in life. Eradicate every form of arrogance and self-indulging trap that will halt your blessings from God. See you at the top.

This was not copied from my blog, my blog is www.realfitbody.com

Source: http://peacebenwilliams.com/why-i-spent-9-years-in-university-comedian-ay/

cc: lalasticlala
Re: Here Is Why AY Spent 9 Years In The University Instead Of 4 by sunkanmihassan1(m): 8:48am On Sep 08, 2017
So?
Re: Here Is Why AY Spent 9 Years In The University Instead Of 4 by Nbote(m): 8:48am On Sep 08, 2017
Abeggi.. There's no shame in failing and having spill overs and countless carryovers.. D most important thing is U finally made it in life. No need to make excuses why u didn't finish wen U shld.. He's already a fulfilled and successful man
Re: Here Is Why AY Spent 9 Years In The University Instead Of 4 by FitnessDoctor: 8:50am On Sep 08, 2017
Booking space abi
Re: Here Is Why AY Spent 9 Years In The University Instead Of 4 by ReGGieRazkal: 8:52am On Sep 08, 2017
Sacrifice is the greatest love of all...
Now that's a real big brother.
Re: Here Is Why AY Spent 9 Years In The University Instead Of 4 by sekxyqueen(f): 8:52am On Sep 08, 2017
at last,,he made it.
Re: Here Is Why AY Spent 9 Years In The University Instead Of 4 by DanseMacabre(m): 8:54am On Sep 08, 2017
Make AY shut up there abeg.

Abeg make person hear word. Na im popsy first die for this world leave people to cater for?

Him no know say e get people wey dem popsy still dey alive wey worse pass the ones wey dem popsy don die?

How 9 years for school come epp am sef? Na im him take dey chop now?

Abeg I dey para this morning. I never see something chop na im all this Naija celebs wey like dey form sufferhead no wan let person hear word.

Abeg go siddon.
Re: Here Is Why AY Spent 9 Years In The University Instead Of 4 by Essentials1(m): 9:16am On Sep 08, 2017
DanseMacabre:
Make AY shut up there abeg.
Abeg make person hear word. Na im popsy first die for this world leave people to cater for?
Him no know say e get people wey dem popsy still dey alive wey worse pass the ones wey dem popsy don die?
How 9 years for school come epp am sef? Na im him take dey chop now?
Abeg I dey para this morning. I never see something chop na im all this Naija celebs wey like dey form sufferhead no wan let person hear word.
Abeg go siddon.

Guy go chop ooo
Re: Here Is Why AY Spent 9 Years In The University Instead Of 4 by DanseMacabre(m): 9:22am On Sep 08, 2017
Essentials1:

Guy go chop ooo

You keep chow for me
Re: Here Is Why AY Spent 9 Years In The University Instead Of 4 by Essentials1(m): 9:30am On Sep 08, 2017
DanseMacabre:

You keep chow for me

No.... But I know say na hungry dey worry you
Re: Here Is Why AY Spent 9 Years In The University Instead Of 4 by DanseMacabre(m): 9:43am On Sep 08, 2017
Essentials1:

I don first talk am na. But food no dey.
Re: Here Is Why AY Spent 9 Years In The University Instead Of 4 by Nobody: 12:25pm On Sep 08, 2017
stale gist abeg. go find work do, all dis mumu blogger self
Re: Here Is Why AY Spent 9 Years In The University Instead Of 4 by muller101(m): 12:43pm On Sep 08, 2017
AY . Your fada grin
Re: Here Is Why AY Spent 9 Years In The University Instead Of 4 by Oyindidi(f): 2:05pm On Sep 08, 2017
Where is the airtime
Re: Here Is Why AY Spent 9 Years In The University Instead Of 4 by FitnessDoctor: 7:07pm On Sep 09, 2017
Essentials1:

hahahahaha

(1) (Reply)

A Story About Hate / Celebration of The Pagan Gods. / Caucasian Woman Replies Nigerians Claiming Her Nigerian Hubby Married Her For Pa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.