Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,742 members, 7,882,549 topics. Date: Sunday, 07 July 2024 at 08:31 AM

Police arrest Army deserter who trains IPOB members - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Police arrest Army deserter who trains IPOB members (30773 Views)

Army Deserter, 33 Others Arrested For Suspected Internet Fraud In Osogbo / Police Arrest Army Deserter For Robbery In Adamawa / Army Deserter Turned Biafra Security Service Trainer, Arrested For Robbery (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Police arrest Army deserter who trains IPOB members by dzeros(m): 1:52pm On Sep 08, 2017
sirugos:
Trying so much to tanish the reputable image of Ipob using afonja media outlet.
what reputation does IPOB have other than criminality and noise making. I really thought theogbos where smarter than this o, so sad!

1 Like

Re: Police arrest Army deserter who trains IPOB members by RisingSun1: 2:02pm On Sep 08, 2017
So u need to use ipob muffler when robbing abi
Very disgraceful Zoo police
Re: Police arrest Army deserter who trains IPOB members by powerkey: 2:46pm On Sep 08, 2017
vchykp:
OP god it is watching you oh, always stingy with FTC.. i wonder what you want to do with that land..

i am from anambra, but i so much dispise this biafra thing, nigeria is still standin with one leg as a nation, instead of us to help us grow, we are planning to break out as though that is the solution, i bet you biafra supporters.. your problems will have a fresh begining if we venture into breaking up, we need nigeria as much as they need us.. "a bird in hand is worth more than 10million in the bush" lets make good use of what we have as a nation, let us help nigeria grow... tnx

quote me i slap u..!

Yoruba Muslims terrorists as ussual.

you're not only in Anambra, you're also in Sokoto.

useless and senseless fellows.

1 Like

Re: Police arrest Army deserter who trains IPOB members by Pesuzok(m): 2:46pm On Sep 08, 2017
DeBiafran:
This your thinking is even shallower. Northern and western "brothers" residing and hustling in Biafra land cannot build houses there abi?

EFULEFU EVERYWHERE!

Seriously...Is it by force to build a house where you are hustling.

The Igbo choose to build, does it now compels every other person to do the same.
Re: Police arrest Army deserter who trains IPOB members by Benoxvals(m): 2:50pm On Sep 08, 2017
vchykp:

if you are a youth too, i will implore you to go outside the east, travel out of nigeria and see what our igbo boys do to thier fellow igbos, igbos dont love themselves, division will bring pandemonium, more killings and i bet you, biafra will still fall back to nigeria for help because i see naija delta as one big terrorist zone

I've traveled the world son and all I can dictate from your post is hate for your fellow brothers,that is if u r really Igbo.
We are talking about the negativism that impacts Nigeria and a solution out of the mess we are in and u are talking about the ill-behavior of Ibos in diaspora.
Check the difference btw petty crime and organized crimes and u know that ur brothers don't do shit but ur
ignorance has clouded your sense of seeing things the proper way so i rest my case.
Re: Police arrest Army deserter who trains IPOB members by iahmed(m): 2:58pm On Sep 08, 2017
obaival:

But i think we hav been helping them bro, building houses in der towns bt they never did that on ours not even renting an apartment & u said they need us, mehnnn go back n think wella...
your people lack hospitality, period

1 Like

Re: Police arrest Army deserter who trains IPOB members by ONYII4TRUT: 3:06pm On Sep 08, 2017
vchykp:
OP god it is watching you oh, always stingy with FTC.. i wonder what you want to do with that land..

i am from anambra, but i so much dispise this biafra thing, nigeria is still standin with one leg as a nation, instead of us to help us grow, we are planning to break out as though that is the solution, i bet you biafra supporters.. your problems will have a fresh begining if we venture into breaking up, we need nigeria as much as they need us.. "a bird in hand is worth more than 10million in the bush" lets make good use of what we have as a nation, let us help nigeria grow... tnx

quote me i slap u..!

So in your mind Nigeria is still standing and Buhari keeps appointing the North in key positions, killing the igbos whenever they protest while the real killers and terrorists-the fulani herdsmen walk about freely. Please, be real and don't play to the gallery.
Re: Police arrest Army deserter who trains IPOB members by Cindy08: 3:09pm On Sep 08, 2017
vchykp:

quote me i slap u..!
well said

2 Likes

Re: Police arrest Army deserter who trains IPOB members by Habyz(m): 3:21pm On Sep 08, 2017
obaival:

But i think we hav been helping them bro, building houses in der towns bt they never did that on ours not even renting an apartment & u said they need us, mehnnn go back n think wella...
If our towns weren't conducive enough for you, you would have never come in the first place.

1 Like

Re: Police arrest Army deserter who trains IPOB members by josielewa(m): 3:24pm On Sep 08, 2017
Thobiy:
Make them free am jor, WAR IS LOOMING!!!
which war, as if u can fight

Re: Police arrest Army deserter who trains IPOB members by jamjo: 3:44pm On Sep 08, 2017
MrRationalBlog:

https://www.thecable.ng/police-arrest-army-deserter-turned-ipob-trainer

Why is it our so called journalist so disingenuous. How did they come to the conclusion he is IPOB trainer, so if the IPOB bandenas they found on them was APC, PDP, or the Army will the op use the same headlines.
Re: Police arrest Army deserter who trains IPOB members by vchykp(m): 3:50pm On Sep 08, 2017
ONYII4TRUT:

So in your mind Nigeria is still standing and Buhari keeps appointing the North in key positions, killing the igbos whenever they protest while the real killers and terrorists-the fulani herdsmen walk about freely. Please, be real and don't play to the gallery.

You will do same when you get there too, even if an anambra man is appointed as the president of biafra, he will favour his region first before thinking of other region's.. its normal and not a cretarial for seperation.
Re: Police arrest Army deserter who trains IPOB members by vchykp(m): 3:59pm On Sep 08, 2017
Benoxvals:

I've traveled the world son and all I can dictate from your post is hate for your fellow brothers,that is if u r really Igbo.
We are talking about the negativism that impacts Nigeria and a solution out of the mess we are in and u are talking about the ill-behavior of Ibos in diaspora.
Check the difference btw petty crime and organized crimes and u know that ur brothers don't do shit but ur
ignorance has clouded your sense of seeing things the proper way so i rest my case.

i believe strongly you are not from the east, we the easterners know how cruel and rootless we are, please dont act like you dont understand.. your opinion does not change anything tho, biafra is going no where.. i wonder how Nnamdi Kalu from no where, just came up and start trying to fulfil another mans(ojukwu) dream, why are acting blind, he is been paid for all those shit he is doing, if not he wont be doing all that.. but no dime gets into your pocket, please dont be fooled, just face your life my dear and stop stressing yourself for nothing, biafra is not your birth right.
Re: Police arrest Army deserter who trains IPOB members by vchykp(m): 4:01pm On Sep 08, 2017
powerkey:

Yoruba Muslims terrorists as ussual.

you're not only in Anambra, you're also in Sokoto.

useless and senseless fellows.

am not yoruba, my username is VCHYKP, the chyk means CHIKE, CHUKWUBUIKEM in full, so am a full blooded anambarian
Re: Police arrest Army deserter who trains IPOB members by masks(m): 4:04pm On Sep 08, 2017
vchykp:

quote me i slap u..!
nice one op. I'm also from anambra.but have never for one day supported this biafra movement.
Re: Police arrest Army deserter who trains IPOB members by vchykp(m): 4:06pm On Sep 08, 2017
masks:
nice one op. I'm also from anambra.but have never for one day supported this biafra movement.
i am not expecting u to support biafra, except you are a keke or bike rider, those biafrans seems to be jobless

1 Like

Re: Police arrest Army deserter who trains IPOB members by Jesusloveyou: 4:08pm On Sep 08, 2017
iLoveConductor1:
Look at how they want to popularize this guy like Nnamdi Kanu. I remember in the same manner how they announced Nnamdi Kanu's arrest in October 2015, citing he was in possession of "illegal equipments", two passports, blah blah blah. Now we all know what's happening.

Ebeje Nnamdi, it's your turn to shine. God has remembered you.

Zoo government and their people too mumu walaghi. cheesy cheesy
see idiotic pigs of Biafra everywhere, celebrating one of their own, arm robber to shine.
I fear idiotic pigs of Biafra ooooo
Re: Police arrest Army deserter who trains IPOB members by herich(m): 4:28pm On Sep 08, 2017
ojmetrix:
we igbo don't like our self's we are too greedy and can do any thing for money it's better we stick to Nigeria
See this osu, parading self as Igbo.
Re: Police arrest Army deserter who trains IPOB members by juszoe82: 5:29pm On Sep 08, 2017
Police and their usual lies, IPOB world wide are not violet and have not pick arms. They are still maintaining their orientations so the planners of this drama are poor in brain and should be truthful to themselves and their family. The story is totally framed because we know that is been long Buhari govt have been looking for a way to tarnish the image of IPOB but God is bigger than them.
Re: Police arrest Army deserter who trains IPOB members by ipob1(m): 7:12pm On Sep 08, 2017
cock nd bull story by useless afonja media:
Re: Police arrest Army deserter who trains IPOB members by austin2all: 8:19pm On Sep 08, 2017
vchykp:

quote me i slap u..!

if you are truely from my state like you said then you are nothing but a wasted sperm. between yoruba, housa and igbo, who is more nigerian?
what makes you think a nation as old as 105years will still change for the better?
ekwensu oduogologo ka gi mma.
anu mpama.
Re: Police arrest Army deserter who trains IPOB members by famzynet: 8:28pm On Sep 08, 2017
vchykp:

You are not from Anambra. I can confidently say that because I am from Anambra and Anambra people are wise and not thoughtless like you. IPOB is a group that is agitating for their right without carrying arms so why would they need anybody to train them for arms carrying. This is just one of the lies Nigerians police tells to soil the name of IPOB. We all know Nigerian police is full of lies and deceit just to extort money or gain favor. Those men are either not IPOB or one of those lies comforted by APC to soil IPOB because IPOB is a peaceful group. They are not kidnappers or criminals. I am a highly respected man from the southeast and I know when the truth is altered.

quote me i slap u..!
Re: Police arrest Army deserter who trains IPOB members by Nobody: 8:34pm On Sep 08, 2017
Re: Police arrest Army deserter who trains IPOB members by Nobody: 8:35pm On Sep 08, 2017
vchykp:

quote me i slap u..!

I'd rather take my chances with 10 million birds in the bush.

*QUIT UNITY BEGGING*
Re: Police arrest Army deserter who trains IPOB members by Realists(m): 8:57pm On Sep 08, 2017
Freedom fighters of freedom armed robbery ?
Re: Police arrest Army deserter who trains IPOB members by obaival(m): 9:10pm On Sep 08, 2017
tydi:

why drop your brain when quoting someone with your thrash-load comment??
Is dat all u got bro
Re: Police arrest Army deserter who trains IPOB members by obaival(m): 9:11pm On Sep 08, 2017
vchykp:

thier are yorubas and hausas in igbo land, except your parents where not opportuned to build in town, 4 of my fathers tenants are yoruba's.. am not saying biafra wont stand, but not in this present generation and not in this way..
Biko which way
Re: Police arrest Army deserter who trains IPOB members by timilehin95(m): 10:16pm On Sep 08, 2017
sirugos:
Trying so much to tanish the reputable image of Ipob using afonja media outlet.
Ode.. Big fool
So dem need to tell u say na ur igbo police men arrest dem?
Abi those ur idiotic brothers dat sat on d floor are afonjas?
Eleribu
Don't go nd pray for common sense
Oponu, alayebaje
Mtcheeeeeeew
Re: Police arrest Army deserter who trains IPOB members by timilehin95(m): 10:18pm On Sep 08, 2017
austin2all:

if you are truely from my state like you said then you are nothing but a wasted sperm. between yoruba, housa and igbo, who is more nigerian?
what makes you think a nation as old as 105years will still change for the better?
anu mpama.
So NIGERIA is 105 years old?
SMH
Re: Police arrest Army deserter who trains IPOB members by tydi(m): 8:31am On Sep 09, 2017
obaival:
Is dat all u got bro
get some sense bro!
Re: Police arrest Army deserter who trains IPOB members by vchykp(m): 2:24pm On Sep 09, 2017
austin2all:

anu mpama.
is this how we will live in biafra, with all this hate speech and insults, i already said it, and i will keep saying it, igbos are filled with hate, imagine.. just your comment here has show the kind of person you are, not thinking anything than HATE.. stop blamming nigeria for your poverty, the earlier you start knowing your poverty is from you, the better for you.. tnx

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Policeman Accidently Shoots Colleague Dead On Their Way To Collect N20k Bribe / Man Steals Pants In Ondo, Stripped Unclad (Photos) / Bandits Attack Haske Baptist Church Kaduna, Kill Doctor, Kidnap Worshippers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.