Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,016 members, 7,949,459 topics. Date: Sunday, 15 September 2024 at 10:29 AM

Urgent Need Of Loan For Export Contract - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Urgent Need Of Loan For Export Contract (433 Views)

Breaking: List Of Loan Apps Backlisted By CBN: / Loan Apps Send ‘Shame’ Messages To Close Contacts Of Loan Defaulters / Get Export Contract And Foreign Buyers On This Ecommerce (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Urgent Need Of Loan For Export Contract by ogene70: 9:55am On Sep 08, 2017
Dear All,
I am currently in need of 4m-6m naira loan to execute some part of export contract I'm currently working on. I'm genuine and willing to share my corporate bank account details to show the authenticity of my business and contracts executed in the past.

Kindly see details of Loan below;
Amount needed: 4m-6m naira
Loan Duration: 3 months or as agreed
collateral : plot of land ( tittle: deed of assignment)
loan interest: negotiable

Any interested Lender or investor can call/WhatsApp 08023545583.

Pls mood, help a brother take this to front page, thanks.
Re: Urgent Need Of Loan For Export Contract by amp01(m): 10:09am On Sep 08, 2017
Visit first bank of Nigeria
They have export package financing.
Re: Urgent Need Of Loan For Export Contract by ogene70: 12:51pm On Sep 08, 2017
amp01:
Visit first bank of Nigeria They have export package financing.
Thank you.

(1) (Reply)

Why Choose Right Travel CRM Software Company For Your Travel Business? / No Ponzi, No Referrals. Gain Your Financial Freedom Today. / Agriculture

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.