Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,495 members, 7,947,969 topics. Date: Friday, 13 September 2024 at 11:37 AM

Pls Help A Nairalander.... Help Save A Life - Romance (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Pls Help A Nairalander.... Help Save A Life (45299 Views)

Nairalander Help Me Beg Mr Slawormir. / Something Has Been Bothering Me, Nairalander Help Me With Answers / Nairalander Help Me!!! I'm Crushing On This Girl [pix] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) ... (41) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pls Help A Nairalander.... Help Save A Life by EmperorLee(m): 1:27pm On Sep 15, 2017
Blackhawk01:

cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy

And I'm laughing with you, this is serious. cheesy cheesy

Lol

makydebbie:
Amebo. angry angry angry

I'll goan tell Fisola what you're doing with Lee. grin

Ah'hah Fisola, lol.

I am still laughing cheesy
Re: Pls Help A Nairalander.... Help Save A Life by Blackhawk01: 1:28pm On Sep 15, 2017
makydebbie:
Amebo. angry angry angry

I'll goan tell Fisola what you're doing with Lee. grin

Hahahaha cheesy grin

Fisola wouldn't even try anything. Lee's wish is my command. cheesy cool cool
Re: Pls Help A Nairalander.... Help Save A Life by Blackhawk01: 1:30pm On Sep 15, 2017
EmperorLee:

Lol

Ah'hah Fisola, lol.

Iyamm laughing with you. cheesy grin lipsrsealed
Re: Pls Help A Nairalander.... Help Save A Life by makydebbie(f): 1:37pm On Sep 15, 2017
Nobodys:
Makydebbie, so sorry for all what i put u thru.. Am doin all dis becus of u dear. God bless u... I cudnt send it thru email
Thank you.

Cc sunshineG
Jacksparrow102
Khiaa
Luckygurl
Stevengerd
Officialdad

Victornezzar

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pls Help A Nairalander.... Help Save A Life by Nobody: 1:38pm On Sep 15, 2017
Adaumunocha:
Poor girl turned out to be a fraudster.
That's unfortunate dear .I knew u meant the best for her when u called me if I could help her.
Seriously,I was touched by her story o,but I was actually being passive about it,and at the end,it turned out to be the best decision . grin.
Just tell me,with such unfolding situation,who will be willing to help again ?? Once bitten,twice shy !
Re: Pls Help A Nairalander.... Help Save A Life by Nobodys(f): 1:39pm On Sep 15, 2017
i promise to post d receipt bfor today runs out... To all dos sayin y am active when my mum is sick, just know dat ... I wud hav to sit in d hospital 24 7 lookin after her .. Just sit doing nortin..... Dats y am always on nl so i wont slip off or get bored
Re: Pls Help A Nairalander.... Help Save A Life by makydebbie(f): 1:41pm On Sep 15, 2017
makydebbie:
Thank you.

Cc sunshineG
Jacksparrow102
Khiaa
Luckygurl
Stevengerd
Officialdad

Victornezzar

Nobodys:
i promise to post d receipt bfor today runs out... To all dos sayin y am active when my mum is sick, just know dat ... I wud hav to sit in d hospital 24 7 lookin after her .. Just sit doing nortin..... Dats y am always on nl so i wont slip off or get bored

Gozzlin
Prognosis
Saltyatarodo
Oyindidi.
At least you guys should be updated she uploaded a pic of her mom and has promised the receipt .
Re: Pls Help A Nairalander.... Help Save A Life by Nobody: 1:42pm On Sep 15, 2017
makydebbie:
Thank you.

Cc sunshineG
Jacksparow102
Khia
Luckygrl
Stevegerd
Officialad

Victornzar

miss sweet biscuits cheesy
I know you are just doing whatever you were doing because of your kind heart
I know some Nigerians may not understand your gesture

Continue with your kind heart, God will add sugar to you cheesy biscuit
Re: Pls Help A Nairalander.... Help Save A Life by Nobodys(f): 1:43pm On Sep 15, 2017
makydebbie:
Thank you.

Cc sunshineG
Jacksparrow102
Khiaa
Luckygurl
Stevengerd
Officialdad

Victornezzar
dear, i owe u that... Am waiting for d doctor...he wud surely com today . I wud post d receipt....if u check my fb acct , my hometown and place i reside is delta,.i dint post it on facebook buh i told my frnds personally cus most of my frnds r students trying to survive

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pls Help A Nairalander.... Help Save A Life by Nobody: 1:43pm On Sep 15, 2017
Hahahahahaha. The drama continues. I know the real you, and i might expose you.
Re: Pls Help A Nairalander.... Help Save A Life by makydebbie(f): 1:43pm On Sep 15, 2017
Blackhawk01:

Hahahaha cheesy grin

Fisola wouldn't even try anything. Lee's wish is my command. cheesy cool cool
Wow wow wow continue. cheesy cheesy
EmperorLee:

Lol

Ah'hah Fisola, lol.

she's cheating on you with him. angry
Re: Pls Help A Nairalander.... Help Save A Life by Nobody: 1:45pm On Sep 15, 2017
Nobodys:
I wish your mum quick recovery but you shouldn't have deactivated like that
You placed those who supported you under intense pressure

Stay blessed

1 Like

Re: Pls Help A Nairalander.... Help Save A Life by Adaumunocha(f): 1:45pm On Sep 15, 2017
CaringDad:

That's unfortunate dear .I knew u meant the best for her when u called me if I could help her.
Seriously,I was touched by her story o,but I was actually being passive about it,and at the end,it turned out to be the best decision . grin.
Just tell me,with such unfolding situation,who will be willing to help again ?? Once bitten,twice shy !
You've been bitten before? Well, don't allow d bad eggs stop you from helping when u can.
Re: Pls Help A Nairalander.... Help Save A Life by Saintsammurai(m): 1:45pm On Sep 15, 2017
SIgh!!!!!!!!
Re: Pls Help A Nairalander.... Help Save A Life by EmperorLee(m): 1:45pm On Sep 15, 2017
makydebbie:

Oshey, LindaIkeji's blog undecided. I trust my Ade tongue
Re: Pls Help A Nairalander.... Help Save A Life by Adaumunocha(f): 1:46pm On Sep 15, 2017
sunshineG:

Stay blessed
Good person they said she's a scammer. So she's real?
Re: Pls Help A Nairalander.... Help Save A Life by makydebbie(f): 1:47pm On Sep 15, 2017
sunshineG:

miss sweet biscuits cheesy
I know you are just doing whatever you were doing because of your kind heart
I know some Nigerians may not understand your gesture

Continue with your kind heart, God will add sugar to you cheesy biscuit
Lol, I'm not convinced she's a scammer so I decided to follow it up. smiley
Amen dear and you too.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pls Help A Nairalander.... Help Save A Life by Nobodys(f): 1:47pm On Sep 15, 2017
Emperorlee u are also d reason i came back.. U helped me and seeing des ignorant people calling me names and throwing it at u for helpin me, made me feel terrible...u dint wastes ur money on a scam.....my mum is getting better thanks to u and other kind hearted people...God bless u

1 Like

Re: Pls Help A Nairalander.... Help Save A Life by Saintsammurai(m): 1:47pm On Sep 15, 2017
IF the op aint fake, she would not have been so bothered about what people said here,,,,

1 Like

Re: Pls Help A Nairalander.... Help Save A Life by EmperorLee(m): 1:48pm On Sep 15, 2017
Nobodys:
Makydebbie, so sorry for all what i put u thru.. Am doin all dis becus of u dear. God bless u... I cudnt send it thru email

You didn't have to do this. People go still talk
Re: Pls Help A Nairalander.... Help Save A Life by Nobody: 1:48pm On Sep 15, 2017
Adaumunocha:
Good person they said she's a scammer. So she's real?

no that was the speculation since she deactivated
I think she has a lot to prove now

Hope she does for her own sake
Re: Pls Help A Nairalander.... Help Save A Life by Adaumunocha(f): 1:49pm On Sep 15, 2017
Nobodys:
dear, i owe u that... Am waiting for d doctor...he wud surely com today . I wud post d receipt....if u check my fb acct , my hometown and place i reside is delta,.i dint post it on facebook buh i told my frnds personally cus most of my frnds r students trying to survive
So this is the op? Why did u deactivate and opened a new monicker? Don't do that if you want to b taken seriously.
Re: Pls Help A Nairalander.... Help Save A Life by Nobodys(f): 1:49pm On Sep 15, 2017
sunshineG:

Stay blessed
am sorry... D insult was wayy to much.. I had to..thanks as well

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pls Help A Nairalander.... Help Save A Life by makydebbie(f): 1:50pm On Sep 15, 2017
Nobodys I under the pressure. Pls get the receipt and shut this guy up.

OfficialDad:
Hahahahahaha. The drama continues. I know the real you, and i might expose you.

He has been ranting since morning with no proof. Bro if you're not 'exposing the scammer' then be humble and sit down. undecided

Nobodys. Pls for those who have paid and supported you with prayers from the begining. Don't deactivate again. Sorry for my harsh words too. God bless you. If you can gimme your number, I'll appreciate it.
Re: Pls Help A Nairalander.... Help Save A Life by Saintsammurai(m): 1:50pm On Sep 15, 2017
Nobodys:
Emperorlee u are also d reason i came back.. U helped me and seeing des ignorant people calling me names and throwing it at u for helpin me, made me feel terrible...u dint wastes ur money on a scam.....my mum is getting better thanks to u and other kind hearted people...God bless u
Show us the hospital bed that your mom is on.... the ward, and little photo to actualize your innocent....Pics or we dont believe it..
Re: Pls Help A Nairalander.... Help Save A Life by makydebbie(f): 1:52pm On Sep 15, 2017
Nobodys:
Okay dear. Pls we'll be waiting.
Re: Pls Help A Nairalander.... Help Save A Life by Nobody: 1:53pm On Sep 15, 2017
Nobodys:
I wish her quick recovery
Re: Pls Help A Nairalander.... Help Save A Life by Nobody: 1:53pm On Sep 15, 2017
Saintsammurai:
IF the op aint fake, she would not have been so bothered about what people said here,,,,
Look at it this way, If OP was fake, do you think she'll still be here trying to defend herself? Don't you think she'd have disappeared into thin air?
Re: Pls Help A Nairalander.... Help Save A Life by Blackhawk01: 1:53pm On Sep 15, 2017
makydebbie:

Kukuma wreck my home. Winch undecided undecided
Re: Pls Help A Nairalander.... Help Save A Life by makydebbie(f): 1:54pm On Sep 15, 2017
EmperorLee:

Oshey, LindaIkeji's blog undecided. I trust my Ade tongue
See someone I'm helping. sad So you don't open thread that you're heartbroken. angry
Re: Pls Help A Nairalander.... Help Save A Life by Stevengerd(m): 1:54pm On Sep 15, 2017
Seeing his believing. abeg post evidence on this thread jare!
Re: Pls Help A Nairalander.... Help Save A Life by EmperorLee(m): 1:55pm On Sep 15, 2017
Nobodys:
Emper orlee u are also d reason i came back.. U helped me and seeing des ignorant people calling me names and throwing it at u for helpin me, made me feel terrible...u dint wastes ur money on a scam.....my mum is getting better thanks to u and other kind hearted people...God bless u

Awwn Am glad she is getting better. You dont want to know how terrible life is without a Mum.

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) ... (41) (Reply)

6 Major Reasons To Date A Yoruba Man / Man Proposing To His Fiancée Misplaced The Engagement Ring (pics) / How Can I Survive A Heartbreak?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.