Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,205 members, 7,880,758 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 06:06 AM

Pls Help A Nairalander.... Help Save A Life - Romance (39) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Pls Help A Nairalander.... Help Save A Life (44439 Views)

Nairalander Help Me Beg Mr Slawormir. / Something Has Been Bothering Me, Nairalander Help Me With Answers / Nairalander Help Me!!! I'm Crushing On This Girl [pix] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (36) (37) (38) (39) (40) (41) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pls Help A Nairalander.... Help Save A Life by makydebbie(f): 10:23pm On Oct 29, 2017
AHCB:
It's on the way. Here's a kiss to keep you warm kiss
Thanks hun. kiss

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pls Help A Nairalander.... Help Save A Life by Nobody: 10:26pm On Oct 29, 2017
@Nobodys.How is your mom's health?May God heal her completely.Lemme see if I can mention some people.
Re: Pls Help A Nairalander.... Help Save A Life by WrathOfHadez(m): 10:26pm On Oct 29, 2017
makydebbie:
Baby. kiss

Okay dear, I understand. The OP and her mum. smiley

Health still the same, no improvement. sad

I see your friend needlessly deactivated, got the gist late.

There's absolutely no shame in calling for help when you truly need it. Nothing to be ashamed of.

Some folks will resort to baser means if faced with same condition. I think she's a caring person and puts her mom beyond pride. Great spirit there.

Are you in offline correspondence with her?
Re: Pls Help A Nairalander.... Help Save A Life by makydebbie(f): 10:30pm On Oct 29, 2017
WrathOfHadez:

I see your friend needlessly deactivated, got the gist late.

There's absolutely no shame in calling for help when you truly need it. Nothing to be ashamed of.

Some folks will resort to baser means if faced with same condition. I think she's a caring person and puts her mom beyond pride. Great spirit there.

Are you in offline correspondence with her?
Yea, she's a wonderful child. smiley

Yea, mostly mails. Tho, I've her number.
Re: Pls Help A Nairalander.... Help Save A Life by WrathOfHadez(m): 10:34pm On Oct 29, 2017
makydebbie:

Herh! grin
Moments like this, a vn will do.

Yours. Got a croaked tone that will put you out of sleep grin

makydebbie:

OP's mum survived a terrible accident, and being the only child, she has been seeking support from friends and family and also church members. Since it is not enough, she also came here for help. I must add that, she has posted all necessary documents, like photos of her sick mum using life support and all the receipts of the payments she has made in the hospital. So she's genuine. According to her, mum is responding to treatment and is doing well, just that they're owing the hospital a bill of 40k or something. But she currently needs 25k to complete what she has, so that mum can be discharged.

I'm headed to Warri on Wednesday for a brief inspection. Would like to add a personal touch to this.
Re: Pls Help A Nairalander.... Help Save A Life by Blackhawk01: 10:35pm On Oct 29, 2017
makydebbie:
Rola I don beg you say make you no worry na. You'll be shocked how expensive it is to do the stuff sef, and I no wan disturb your fine head. sad
I'll soon be back, I'm already missing you sev. cry

Dunno what to say to you sef, you dinnur haff sense ahswear. undecided undecided

My head is ugly for now, didn't have time to make my hair again cheesy grin. I miss you more, fish head. tongue

How is your health now? kiss kiss
Re: Pls Help A Nairalander.... Help Save A Life by WrathOfHadez(m): 10:36pm On Oct 29, 2017
makydebbie:
Yea, she's a wonderful child. smiley

Yea, mostly mails. Tho, I've her number.

Child? Does that have the literal meaning or you're being generous with personal interpretation?

Seek her agreement and if she concurs, send it to me.
Re: Pls Help A Nairalander.... Help Save A Life by makydebbie(f): 10:38pm On Oct 29, 2017
WrathOfHadez:

I'm headed to Warri on Wednesday for a brief inspection. Would like to add a personal touch to this.

Okay I'm sure she doesn't mind.

Nobodys, he'll like to meet you at your side, probably at the hospital. You're safe, he's my special Oga. kiss

WrathOfHadez:

Child? Does that have the literal meaning or you're being generous with personal interpretation?

Seek her agreement and if she concurs, send it to me.
I mean to her mum na. cheesy
Re: Pls Help A Nairalander.... Help Save A Life by Nobody: 10:39pm On Oct 29, 2017
ibkayee:

Just sent some money, if you got a message from worldremit it was me

Awww..

1 Like

Re: Pls Help A Nairalander.... Help Save A Life by makydebbie(f): 10:40pm On Oct 29, 2017
Blackhawk01:

Dunno what to say to you sef, you dinnur haff sense ahswear. undecided undecided

My head is ugly for now, didn't have time to make my hair again cheesy grin. I miss you more, fish head. tongue

How is your health now? kiss kiss
Everyday you dey remind me say I no get sense. Today na reminder. grin

Me sef oo. My hair is looking terrible. sad

I still vomited everything, even with the drugs. And I've to be at work tomorrow. cry
Re: Pls Help A Nairalander.... Help Save A Life by WrathOfHadez(m): 10:42pm On Oct 29, 2017
makydebbie:
Okay I'm sure she doesn't mind.

Nobodys, he'll like to meet you at your side, probably at the hospital. You're safe, he's my special Oga. kiss

I mean to her mum na. cheesy
you better prep her up to be forearmed in readiness, my legend may not be taken with a pinch of salt grin
Re: Pls Help A Nairalander.... Help Save A Life by makydebbie(f): 10:44pm On Oct 29, 2017
WrathOfHadez:
you better prep her up to be forearmed in readiness, my legend may not be taken with a pinch of salt grin
Nobodys, his royal highness is coming to see you and mum soonest. grin
Re: Pls Help A Nairalander.... Help Save A Life by Nobodys(f): 10:49pm On Oct 29, 2017
ibkayee:

Just sent some money, if you got a message from worldremit it was me
jesusssssss.......my GOD...makydebbie come oooo...thank you. Thank u. God bless you.may you be blessed....thank you ma....i cnt believe my eye.thank u thank u...

1 Like

Re: Pls Help A Nairalander.... Help Save A Life by WrathOfHadez(m): 10:49pm On Oct 29, 2017
makydebbie:
Alright, got to land on my sheet now.

Should be in Warri by Wednesday and out by Friday. And will be staying briefly at Bendel Estate.

Good night.
Re: Pls Help A Nairalander.... Help Save A Life by Nobodys(f): 10:53pm On Oct 29, 2017
Please everyone...i have reached my maximum deposit for a day....thanks everyone...if u still wanna help i can provide my nebors acct no.....i have gotten my mothers final deposit...God bless you...ibkayee and kajem...u both almost made me run mad this night...God bless you abundantly

3 Likes

Re: Pls Help A Nairalander.... Help Save A Life by makydebbie(f): 10:56pm On Oct 29, 2017
Nobodys:
jesusssssss.......my GOD...makydebbie come oooo...thank you. Thank u. God bless you.may you be blessed....thank you ma....i cnt believe my eye.thank u thank u...
Ibkayee God bless you abundantly, may you get help in time of need. Can't believe I missed her comment. Sweetheart, where people go and fail, you'll go and be successful. kiss kiss kiss kiss

1 Like

Re: Pls Help A Nairalander.... Help Save A Life by Nobodys(f): 10:56pm On Oct 29, 2017
WrathOfHadez:

....hi there...if you are coming to warri then you are ever welcome. I have no problem with it.....
Re: Pls Help A Nairalander.... Help Save A Life by makydebbie(f): 10:57pm On Oct 29, 2017
WrathOfHadez:
Alright, got to land on my sheet now.

Should be in Warri by Wednesday and out by Friday. And will be staying briefly at Bendel Estate.

Good night.
Me too, night dear.
Re: Pls Help A Nairalander.... Help Save A Life by Nobodys(f): 10:58pm On Oct 29, 2017
makydebbie:
okay dear...will wait on him then...
Re: Pls Help A Nairalander.... Help Save A Life by ibkayee(f): 10:58pm On Oct 29, 2017
Nobodys:
I'm not ma o shocked shocked

Hope your mum gets better dear, please keep us posted smiley

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pls Help A Nairalander.... Help Save A Life by ibkayee(f): 10:59pm On Oct 29, 2017
makydebbie:
Ibkayee God bless you abundantly, may you get help in time of need. Can't believe I missed her comment. Sweetheart, where people go and fail, you'll go and be successful. kiss kiss kiss kiss
Aww it's nothing dear kiss

Hope her mum recovers and quickly, please keep us posted smiley

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pls Help A Nairalander.... Help Save A Life by Nobody: 11:00pm On Oct 29, 2017
ibkayee:

Hope your mum gets better dear, please keep us posted
Nice, you are such a sweetheart, miracles do happen, you have brightened her day

2 Likes

Re: Pls Help A Nairalander.... Help Save A Life by makydebbie(f): 11:02pm On Oct 29, 2017
ibkayee:

Aww it's nothing dear kiss

Hope her mum recovers and quickly, please keep us posted smiley
Sure, I'll. I promise not to be away for long again, even though it's inevitable. lipsrsealed

Goodnight dearest. kiss
Re: Pls Help A Nairalander.... Help Save A Life by ibkayee(f): 11:05pm On Oct 29, 2017
ChiefPiiko:
Nice, you are such a sweetheart, miracles do happen, you have brightened her day
Happy to help, wasn't just me sha

makydebbie:
Sure, I'll. I promise not to be away for long again, even though it's inevitable. lipsrsealed

Goodnight dearest. kiss
Lool

Goodnight kiss

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pls Help A Nairalander.... Help Save A Life by Nobody: 11:07pm On Oct 29, 2017
Having human sympathy is one of the best things, you will make a great mother someday
ibkayee:

Happy to help, wasn't just me sha

Lool

Goodnight kiss

1 Like

Re: Pls Help A Nairalander.... Help Save A Life by Nobodys(f): 11:09pm On Oct 29, 2017
ibkayee:

Hope your mum gets better dear, please keep us posted smiley
..okay sist...thanks sooooo much...i cant thank you enuff for this..am ever grateful. Never knew they were so many kind people in this world....thanks alot dearest...i will never forget you and your kindness...

1 Like

Re: Pls Help A Nairalander.... Help Save A Life by Nobodys(f): 11:10pm On Oct 29, 2017
makydebbie:

Goodnight dearest. kiss
yeah am now on wattsap.....you arent feeling fine? Please get enuff rest dear and take care...

1 Like

Re: Pls Help A Nairalander.... Help Save A Life by Nobodys(f): 11:13pm On Oct 29, 2017
Tahra:
@Nobodys.How is your mom's health?May God heal her completely.Lemme see if I can mention some people.
dear. She is perfectly fine...i assure you that she will be fully discharged tomoro.thanks dear
Re: Pls Help A Nairalander.... Help Save A Life by Nobodys(f): 11:15pm On Oct 29, 2017
ChiefPiiko:
yeah...thanks to u too sir.....u helped me and also shared my posts...thanks alot...please can u modify ur post that quoted my acct details i think its on page35 ?..thanks alot...

1 Like

Re: Pls Help A Nairalander.... Help Save A Life by Nobody: 11:18pm On Oct 29, 2017
Nobodys:
yeah...thanks to u too sir.....u helped me and also shared my posts...thanks alot
sorry it took too long to help out but I will check on you 2moro by afternoon
Re: Pls Help A Nairalander.... Help Save A Life by Nobodys(f): 11:26pm On Oct 29, 2017
ChiefPiiko:
sorry it took too long to help out but I will check on you 2moro by afternoon
awwn. Again?? Dat will b kind of too much ooo. Thank alot

1 Like

Re: Pls Help A Nairalander.... Help Save A Life by Nobody: 11:31pm On Oct 29, 2017
Nobodys:
dear. She is perfectly fine...i assure you that she will be fully discharged tomoro.thanks dear
That's great news.I'm so happy for you.You are a rare gem.May God keep your mama for you.smileykisssmiley

Ibkayee,makydebbie,chiefpiiko you guys are awesome.God bless y'all.

4 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (36) (37) (38) (39) (40) (41) (Reply)

Cheating In Relationship, How Did U Catch Them, How Were U Caught? / Ghanaian Man Proposed To Lady At Her KNUST Graduation, But She Looked Sad / Advice Needed: Should I Go Ahead With The Introduction

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.