Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,349 members, 7,881,289 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 03:57 PM

Seeking A Professional Creative Writer - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Seeking A Professional Creative Writer (353 Views)

Flour Mills Workers Stage Protest Outside The Company Seeking A Increased Salary / Seeking A Job: My Story / WANTED. Conceptual Creative Writer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Seeking A Professional Creative Writer by clemjatts(m): 11:07am On Sep 08, 2017
Good morning, guys.
Seeking a professional creative writer to assist with some eBook writing projects as I have too much on my plate at the moment.

This offer is not for the following people:
You use article spinners or Google translator.
Your have a poor grasp of the English Language and its usage.
You have no past experience in eBook writing.
You are a mindless plagiarist.
You rely heavily on Grammarly for editing.
You are a BOSS.
You disappoint appointments.
You are going to get the job and outsource it.

If you don't belong to any of the above, and you'd like to work with me. Kindly drop me a message on 08030534591.
You can also recommend people you have had a decent experience working with.
Payment is 1200 naira per 1000 word ebook. But we can review that subsequently on how good you are.
Thank you for your help.
Re: Seeking A Professional Creative Writer by ukeme200(m): 11:19am On Sep 08, 2017
clemjatts:
Good morning, guys.
Seeking a professional creative writer to assist with some eBook writing projects as I have too much on my plate at the moment.

This offer is not for the following people:
You use article spinners or Google translator.
Your have a poor grasp of the English Language and its usage.
You have no past experience in eBook writing.
You are a mindless plagiarist.
You rely heavily on Grammarly for editing.
You are a BOSS.
You disappoint appointments.
You are going to get the job and outsource it.

If you don't belong to any of the above, and you'd like to work with me. Kindly drop me a message on 08030534591.
You can also recommend people you have had a decent experience working with.
Payment is 1200 naira per 1000 word ebook. But we can review that subsequently on how good you are.
Thank you for your help.
I'm interested

(1) (Reply)

Please, Help Me With Writing Agencies/organizations Or Related. . . / How To Find High Paying Jobs In Nigeria / Urgent - Network Engneer Needed In Uyo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.