Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,184,038 members, 7,922,512 topics. Date: Friday, 16 August 2024 at 08:55 AM

Apps Problem With Tecno L8 Lite. - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Apps Problem With Tecno L8 Lite. (1231 Views)

How To Resolve Network And Apps Problem Using Android Pie Reset Options / Tecno L8 Vs Tecno L9: What’s The Difference? / Tecno L8 Lite Neat @19000 {SOLD} (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Apps Problem With Tecno L8 Lite. by obiZEAL(m): 11:15am On Sep 08, 2017
Hi people
I have a problem with my tecno L8 lite, got it around April from Fine Brothers.
It have been very difficult, even impossible for me to log in my account in some apps with the phone, I have noticed this problem with 3 apps; Reddit, IG and twitter.
Secondly, when I minimize some apps and try to reopen them, It relaunches and I lose any progress I have made. This have been going on for a while, I don't think it has anything to do with the network.
The picture below is the message I get any time I try to use my IG app....I have uninstalled and installed, I have even deleted and downloaded.
Please help me mention anyone who can help.

Re: Apps Problem With Tecno L8 Lite. by Abiodunspectre(m): 9:53pm On Sep 10, 2017
Install latest apps

(1) (Reply)

. / Teckno Spark K7 (2gig Gram) Vs Hot 4 / Samsung S8 For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.