Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,493 members, 7,944,430 topics. Date: Monday, 09 September 2024 at 04:15 PM

Man's Hand Chopped Off In Warri, Head Broken After Attack (Viewers Discretion) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man's Hand Chopped Off In Warri, Head Broken After Attack (Viewers Discretion) (36138 Views)

Vigilante Member's Head Broken In Benue During Bloody Clash By Youths (Photos) / Man's Head Broken By Cultists In Delta For Refusing To Join Them (Photo) / Man's Head Broken In Delta After Fighting Over N70 (Graphic PICS) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man's Hand Chopped Off In Warri, Head Broken After Attack (Viewers Discretion) by blacq2009(m): 7:44pm On Sep 08, 2017
The jungle called Nigeria.
Re: Man's Hand Chopped Off In Warri, Head Broken After Attack (Viewers Discretion) by Nobody: 8:52pm On Sep 08, 2017
Ajewealth123:
They wanted to kill these people ni o.
But for Christ sake, how can you look at your fellow man with a sane mind and harm him or her?
For those clamoring for war, war hasn't broken out o, you can see the effect of just an ordinary attack.
You don't know the price of freedom,
Free air. (Visit those who breathe with tubes)
No hanged leg (visit hospitals)
No cut and bruises
No restricted movement (visit prison yards)
You eat what you like (visit idp camps)
And you are still doing shakara by clamoring for war and breakups
I don't support the suffering of Nigerians
And I don't support war either.

''''''For those clamoring for war, war hasn't broken out:'''''

Bros if war will come, it will come.
U and I have no say in that regards.
Re: Man's Hand Chopped Off In Warri, Head Broken After Attack (Viewers Discretion) by oruma19: 10:04pm On Sep 08, 2017
azimibraun:
Somebody just told me that the guy who did this damage was very angry it happened when his machete was not very sharp hence he is not very happy with his under performance.
shuuuuuuuuu, u talk dis one oooo. Waffi pple I hail una
Re: Man's Hand Chopped Off In Warri, Head Broken After Attack (Viewers Discretion) by Enyamfelix(m): 10:20pm On Sep 08, 2017
You eat what you like (visit idp camps) visit corpers in orientation camp
Re: Man's Hand Chopped Off In Warri, Head Broken After Attack (Viewers Discretion) by sureboijesse(m): 11:57pm On Sep 08, 2017
sod09:
eh God...what's dis again
....what are u looking at? shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Man's Hand Chopped Off In Warri, Head Broken After Attack (Viewers Discretion) by thimmandyy: 12:00am On Sep 09, 2017
One Adamu Aminu has been summoned before an Ebute-Metta Magistrate Court for supposedly mimicking the Deputy Governor of Lagos State, Idiat Adebule, and deceitfully gathering N1million from a clueless casualty.

The suspect, who was summoned on a four-check charge of pantomime, intrigue, misrepresentation and extortion by the Lagos State Government, professedly tricked his casualty under the falsification of fund-raising for a counterfeit shelter erroneously guaranteed to be claimed by Idiat Adebule.

The prosecutor, Rafiu Aroyehun, an Assistant Director with the State’s Ministry of Justice, said Aminu executed the wrongdoing at some point a month ago in Agege region of the State.
Read more http://www.naijatrending.com.ng/breaking-news/see-fake-deputy-governor-arested-lagos/

Re: Man's Hand Chopped Off In Warri, Head Broken After Attack (Viewers Discretion) by eflintsone(m): 12:12am On Sep 09, 2017
Handsomebeing:
Useless area..... Na why i jeje relocate back to lagos from Warri
really ?? i think say na only for north this kind thing dey happen o
Re: Man's Hand Chopped Off In Warri, Head Broken After Attack (Viewers Discretion) by ovieokodhi(m): 12:28am On Sep 09, 2017
Violence don't pay ...
Re: Man's Hand Chopped Off In Warri, Head Broken After Attack (Viewers Discretion) by IYANGBALI: 12:44am On Sep 09, 2017
Na him left hand,no more fingering be dat
Re: Man's Hand Chopped Off In Warri, Head Broken After Attack (Viewers Discretion) by Primenet(m): 12:56am On Sep 09, 2017
OMG!
Re: Man's Hand Chopped Off In Warri, Head Broken After Attack (Viewers Discretion) by bobokunlexzy: 4:43am On Sep 09, 2017
Too bad for him & very devlish of the perpetrator but he should be thankful that he still has his life cos if there is life, there is hope. Many wey their own no reach this level don die lyk fowl
Re: Man's Hand Chopped Off In Warri, Head Broken After Attack (Viewers Discretion) by iukpe: 4:58am On Sep 09, 2017
So...., have the police arrested Mr "GENTLE"and COLLINS OMAGHOMI DIMEYIN? .........................What are they waiting for?

But he didnt chop off the head na, OP!

".....and the man that CUT off the hand and head of this young man is COLLINS OMAGHOMI DIMEYIN"
Re: Man's Hand Chopped Off In Warri, Head Broken After Attack (Viewers Discretion) by oblaak(m): 8:56pm On Sep 09, 2017
hanassholesolo:

You shut up, dumb fagoot bastard. I'm sure you've killed somebody before thats why what he said did not resonate with you. I hope you die in your sleep.
Wow. I'm still alive and kicking.
Re: Man's Hand Chopped Off In Warri, Head Broken After Attack (Viewers Discretion) by oblaak(m): 8:57pm On Sep 09, 2017
Ajewealth123:
tell that to your father
Am I supposed to feel bad? Lol. It's fun
Re: Man's Hand Chopped Off In Warri, Head Broken After Attack (Viewers Discretion) by hanassholesolo: 9:22pm On Sep 09, 2017
oblaak:

Wow. I'm still alive and kicking.

Lol, i'm glad to hear that.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

75-year-old Farmer Rapes Girl With Autism In Ogun (photo) / Badoo Members Sell Handkerchiefs Used To Clean Victims Blood For N500K / Aliyu Tijjani Dies In Kyrgyzstan: Nigerian Lecturer Mobbed In Racist Attack

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.