Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,200 members, 7,887,517 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 09:57 AM

I Need A Researcher - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / I Need A Researcher (608 Views)

Researcher/ Writer Available / URGENT: Experienced Market Researcher And Analyst Needed / You Can Work At Home And Make Money Online As A Market/internet Researcher (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need A Researcher by royalads: 12:12pm On Sep 08, 2017
I need persons who can carry out diligent research online. Your job is to find new topics for me
on any subject matter I give you. This is something you can do with your phone but you have
to be diligent. I give you the topics I have on each subject matter, you comb the web to get more
topics on it... Blog topics I mean. You are to submit at least a batch of 50 topics weekly. I will pay you
N10 per topic you get me. I will increase the rate as time goes on.

If you think you can do this effectively please send me an email via: naijasmartrepairs@gmail.com
Re: I Need A Researcher by Neduzze5(m): 12:22pm On Sep 08, 2017
royalads:
I need persons who can carry out diligent research online. Your job is to find new topics for me
on any subject matter I give you. This is something you can do with your phone but you have
to be diligent. I give you the topics I have on each subject matter, you comb the web to get more
topics on it... Blog topics I mean. You are to submit at least a batch of 50 topics weekly. I will pay you
N10 per topic you get me. I will increase the rate as time goes on.

If you think you can do this effectively please send me an email via: naijasmartrepairs@gmail.com

When they research and give you the topics, you can then outsource the topics for me to write.

My email and WhatsApp contact is in my siggy.

Kind regards,
Curt.
Re: I Need A Researcher by royalads: 6:51am On Sep 10, 2017
I still need more researchers please. Good morning
Re: I Need A Researcher by dinak1(f): 1:50pm On Sep 10, 2017
Re: I Need A Researcher by Nobody: 1:51pm On Sep 10, 2017
I will do the research for you
Re: I Need A Researcher by Samwils: 3:35pm On Sep 10, 2017
send me a mail at samueltom19@gmail.com
Re: I Need A Researcher by undisputed12(m): 4:14pm On Sep 10, 2017
I'm in blendeslodge@gmail.com

(1) (Reply)

Lebrown Limited - The Best Building And Plumbing Services In Nigeria / SMART BUSINESS GUIDE FOR STARTUPS. / 7 Essential Tips To Make Money With CPA Marketing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.