Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,399 members, 7,947,674 topics. Date: Friday, 13 September 2024 at 06:38 AM

Trafficker Inserts Hot Boiling Ring Into Victim’s Virginal (pic) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Trafficker Inserts Hot Boiling Ring Into Victim’s Virginal (pic) (26959 Views)

Adachukwu Chukelu Okafor ‘Inserts Hot Knife Into Housekeeper’s Private Part’ / Aunt Destroys Niece's Body With Hot Boiling Water (Graphic Photos) / Woman Inserts Hot Metal In Vagina Of 5yrs Old Babysitter For Sharing Baby Food (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Trafficker Inserts Hot Boiling Ring Into Victim’s Virginal (pic) by dre11(m): 12:57pm On Sep 08, 2017
By Juliana Francis

Officials of the National Agency for the Prohibition of Trafficking in Persons (NAPTIP) have arrested Miss Rita Chinenye Ani, based in Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirate (UAE), and her elder sister, Ngozi Stella Nnamani Ani aka Princess, for allegedly inserting hot boiling ring into a lady’s vagina.

Rita, who returned home from Abu Dhabi to perform her traditional marriage rites preparatory to moving to the United Kingdom with her fiancé, was arrested in Ibadan by the newly established NAPTIP-Rapid Response Squad (NAPTIP-RRS).

Head, Press and Public Relations of NAPTIP, Josiah Emerole, said: “The lid on these suspects was blown recently after one of the victims returned from Abu Dhabi after four months of forced prostitution by Rita and under very excruciating conditions, including flogging and the insertion of hot boiling ring into her vagina when she did not make enough money a day and forcible collection of the proceeds of the prostitution from her by Rita.”

Yesterday, four persons, Rita, Ngozi, Ozigi Abdulkarim and Princewill James, were arraigned before a Federal Capital Territory (FCT) High Court sitting in Maitama, Abuja for engaging in human trafficking.

Emerole said that the four defendants, two males and two females, were arraigned before Hon. Justice Yusuf Halilu by NAPTIP.

The defendants were taken to court by NAPTIP on a 10-count charge contrary to sections 13, 14, 18 and 26(b) of the Trafficking in Persons (Prohibition) Enforcement and Administration Act, 2015. The NAPTIP legal team was led by its Chief Legal Officer, Mr. Aondona Orti.

The defendants were arrested by operatives of NAPTIP in two operations in Gwarimpa, Abuja and Ibadan, the Oyo State capital.

Emerole said: “The victim, who is 19 years old, was recruited from Gwarimpa, Abuja by her former boyfriend, Ozigi Abdulkarim, Ngozi Stella Ani and Princewill James for onward transfer to Rita Ani in Abu Dhabi, UAE. They prepared her travel documents, took her to Ogbomoso, Oyo State where fetish oath was administered on her before the journey.”

When the case came up yesterday, the four defendants, who were represented by counsel pleaded not guilty to the charges proffered against them. Counsel to Rita and Ngozi did not file a formal application for bail; hence the judge ordered that they be remanded in prison custody.

Their counsel had earlier made an oral application to the court for them to be remanded in NAPTIP custody, which the court turned down.

Abdulkarim and James, on the other hand, had through their counsel, M. Ojobor and Ugochukwu Opara, made a formal application for their bail.

The judge granted them bail based on the conditions that they must provide two sureties each and that the sureties must not be below the rank of a director in the public service in Abuja.

The sureties, who must own a house each in the FCT, must show proof of being in service by presenting their letters of first appointment and last promotion.

The case was subsequently adjourned till September 13 for hearing.

https://newtelegraphonline.com/2017/09/trafficker-inserts-hot-boiling-ring-victims-private-part/

Pic credits: http://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/headlines/242672-nigerian-agency-naptip-arraigns-abu-dhabi-based-lady-others-for-human-trafficking.html

lalasticlala

2 Shares

Re: Trafficker Inserts Hot Boiling Ring Into Victim’s Virginal (pic) by madridguy(m): 12:59pm On Sep 08, 2017
I fear trafficker more than even cocaine pusher. Their level of wickedness is A1.

18 Likes

Re: Trafficker Inserts Hot Boiling Ring Into Victim’s Virginal (pic) by coolcharm(m): 1:04pm On Sep 08, 2017
angry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trafficker Inserts Hot Boiling Ring Into Victim’s Virginal (pic) by carzola(m): 1:10pm On Sep 08, 2017
Mr Op please go
to the corner and kneel down
when i close from work i will
look into your matter...

7 Likes

Re: Trafficker Inserts Hot Boiling Ring Into Victim’s Virginal (pic) by Yeligray(m): 1:27pm On Sep 08, 2017
I donno what to say cuz people who do things like this always go free

2 Likes

Re: Trafficker Inserts Hot Boiling Ring Into Victim’s Virginal (pic) by Neminc: 1:34pm On Sep 08, 2017
OP, na dis one be the pics? I was expecting to see a picture of a boiling ring inside the V.

1 Like

Re: Trafficker Inserts Hot Boiling Ring Into Victim’s Virginal (pic) by ebereokey(m): 1:43pm On Sep 08, 2017
Stupid judges,how many of this kind have they jailed or even made to suffer the way their victims do,tomorrow they Wiill bribe them and continue their illicit trade...

6 Likes

Re: Trafficker Inserts Hot Boiling Ring Into Victim’s Virginal (pic) by Nobody: 5:29pm On Sep 08, 2017
The same treatment should be metted out on her.
Re: Trafficker Inserts Hot Boiling Ring Into Victim’s Virginal (pic) by rayblings(m): 5:29pm On Sep 08, 2017
shocked

CRAP!!!!!!

The person below me prolly has something reasonable to say

Modified: oh no, I was wrong. He's also saying CRAP!!!!

4 Likes

Re: Trafficker Inserts Hot Boiling Ring Into Victim’s Virginal (pic) by brainpulse: 5:29pm On Sep 08, 2017
sad
Miss Rita Chinenye Ani, based in Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirate (UAE), and her elder sister, Ngozi Stella Nnamani Ani aka Princess, for allegedly inserting hot boiling ring into a lady’s vagina.
I wonder why we normal Nigerian Christians & Muslims people share the same border and country with this set of wicked IPod Jews

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trafficker Inserts Hot Boiling Ring Into Victim’s Virginal (pic) by Nobody: 5:29pm On Sep 08, 2017
But that punna is wide, for it to accommodate the size of a boiling ring. Time for the punna to retire, she don try already for guys cheesy cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Okay

Re: Trafficker Inserts Hot Boiling Ring Into Victim’s Virginal (pic) by holyboss: 5:29pm On Sep 08, 2017
Sometimes I wonder if the Bible is right about telling lucifer as a bad person cos what some ppl do here on earth are far worse than most stuffs lucifer did undecided

D world should just end already. God help us

2 Likes

Re: Trafficker Inserts Hot Boiling Ring Into Victim’s Virginal (pic) by xtybliss(f): 5:29pm On Sep 08, 2017
Private part again... Wataguan?? shocked
Re: Trafficker Inserts Hot Boiling Ring Into Victim’s Virginal (pic) by Nobody: 5:30pm On Sep 08, 2017
igbo and kogi connection

2 Likes

Re: Trafficker Inserts Hot Boiling Ring Into Victim’s Virginal (pic) by yeyeboi(m): 5:30pm On Sep 08, 2017
Ok

1 Like

Re: Trafficker Inserts Hot Boiling Ring Into Victim’s Virginal (pic) by orjikuramo(m): 5:30pm On Sep 08, 2017
Oh my gawd!
#ClosesEyesWithPalm
Jesus take the wheel of this nation.

1 Like

Re: Trafficker Inserts Hot Boiling Ring Into Victim’s Virginal (pic) by Petels00: 5:31pm On Sep 08, 2017
Wicked wicked world
Re: Trafficker Inserts Hot Boiling Ring Into Victim’s Virginal (pic) by enimooko: 5:31pm On Sep 08, 2017
NCAN
Re: Trafficker Inserts Hot Boiling Ring Into Victim’s Virginal (pic) by Boldwinner(m): 5:31pm On Sep 08, 2017
hmm.. Human beings.. They can be like God or the Devil. No one knows who is who. One must be very careful and pray.
Re: Trafficker Inserts Hot Boiling Ring Into Victim’s Virginal (pic) by LexngtonSteele: 5:31pm On Sep 08, 2017
CHINENYE Nnamani

NGOZI Nnamani...

Nnamdi Kanu already said 99% of them are Oloshos.....

Chineke!

10 Likes

Re: Trafficker Inserts Hot Boiling Ring Into Victim’s Virginal (pic) by fufuNegusi(m): 5:33pm On Sep 08, 2017
This height of wickedness reaches the cloud
There's no other more form of excruciating pain you can give to anyone...

I wish I can give up on humanity already
But I serve a Living God
He will surely judge the wicked

This one weak me...

1 Like

Re: Trafficker Inserts Hot Boiling Ring Into Victim’s Virginal (pic) by Omololu007(m): 5:33pm On Sep 08, 2017
Wetin IBO woman dey do for Ibadan,I think say dem no dey live for there

3 Likes

Re: Trafficker Inserts Hot Boiling Ring Into Victim’s Virginal (pic) by ignis: 5:34pm On Sep 08, 2017
This is inhuman....
Re: Trafficker Inserts Hot Boiling Ring Into Victim’s Virginal (pic) by brainpulse: 5:35pm On Sep 08, 2017
angry
Re: Trafficker Inserts Hot Boiling Ring Into Victim’s Virginal (pic) by iamchybs(m): 5:40pm On Sep 08, 2017
She has vagina too na... They should do the same to her. Stupid animal.

And sentence her to a male prison sef.
Re: Trafficker Inserts Hot Boiling Ring Into Victim’s Virginal (pic) by yaki84: 5:41pm On Sep 08, 2017
madridguy:
I fear trafficker more than even cocaine pusher. Their level of wickedness is A1.
have u been trafficked before?

Sorry i mean have u been in traffick before?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Man Kills Friend While Testing Bulletproof Charm In Ondo / Woman Buries Only Son Alive In Order To Keep Her Marriage In Nasarawa / Father Of Boy Who Was Shot Dead In Owerri Narrates His Ordeal. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.