Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,880 members, 7,889,929 topics. Date: Monday, 15 July 2024 at 03:11 AM

'dear Ladies, Suck Your Man's Penis Clean And Have Sex To Keep Him' - Angela - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 'dear Ladies, Suck Your Man's Penis Clean And Have Sex To Keep Him' - Angela (2392 Views)

Guys Why Will Ladies Suck Your d!ck And You Refuse To Lick Their v@gina / Calabar Girls Offer Sex To Abroad-Based Nigerian Men This Christmas (Video) / 'ladies, Suck Your Man's Penis Every Morning, He Will Never Leave You - Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

'dear Ladies, Suck Your Man's Penis Clean And Have Sex To Keep Him' - Angela by lacemose(m): 12:57pm On Sep 08, 2017
''Dear Ladies There Is Power In The Hips The Only Thing You Need To Keep A Man Is Sex, Suck His Penis Very Well And Help Keep It Clean, Give Him Roundabout, And Reverse Cow Girl And See Whether He Will Not Start Acting As If You Charmed Him'' - Angela Nwosu see video
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V8I5Yi7xDJA

1 Like

Re: 'dear Ladies, Suck Your Man's Penis Clean And Have Sex To Keep Him' - Angela by lacemose(m): 12:58pm On Sep 08, 2017
cc; lalasticlala, mynd44
Re: 'dear Ladies, Suck Your Man's Penis Clean And Have Sex To Keep Him' - Angela by coolcharm(m): 1:03pm On Sep 08, 2017

1 Like

Re: 'dear Ladies, Suck Your Man's Penis Clean And Have Sex To Keep Him' - Angela by Yeligray(m): 1:08pm On Sep 08, 2017
Some people don d craze
Re: 'dear Ladies, Suck Your Man's Penis Clean And Have Sex To Keep Him' - Angela by Nutase: 1:09pm On Sep 08, 2017
cry
Re: 'dear Ladies, Suck Your Man's Penis Clean And Have Sex To Keep Him' - Angela by Yeligray(m): 1:15pm On Sep 08, 2017
Hahahahahahahahaha... I no fit laugh.. Seun come and see oo
Re: 'dear Ladies, Suck Your Man's Penis Clean And Have Sex To Keep Him' - Angela by fumiswtpusy(f): 1:24pm On Sep 08, 2017
Yes I. Do that to my ijaw biafran boy friend,and I also love it when he sucks me untill I pee or fart loudly in.his face because of the sweetness of his tongue.
He always tells me that he never blieve that I could be this neat.
Re: 'dear Ladies, Suck Your Man's Penis Clean And Have Sex To Keep Him' - Angela by yarimo(m): 1:28pm On Sep 08, 2017
Where is videos and pictures So that I can also believe you are clean as you and your boyfriend claim?
fumiswtpusy:
Yes I. Do that to my ijaw biafran boy friend,and I also love it when he sucks me untill I pee or fart loudly in.his face because of the sweetness of his tongue.
Re: 'dear Ladies, Suck Your Man's Penis Clean And Have Sex To Keep Him' - Angela by Pusyiter(m): 2:53pm On Sep 08, 2017
It takes more than these to keep a man.....When belle dey hungry, sex is bullsh*t
Re: 'dear Ladies, Suck Your Man's Penis Clean And Have Sex To Keep Him' - Angela by Xfemt(m): 3:56pm On Sep 08, 2017
fumiswtpusy:
who be dis one

(1) (Reply)

Photos: Check Out These 3 Romantic Ladies / Nigerian Man Killed In Brazil For Sleeping With Another's Wife(graphic pics) / Hiv Alert! I've Infected 6, 194 More Men To Go- Lady Brags Online(photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.