Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,188,880 members, 7,935,766 topics. Date: Friday, 30 August 2024 at 03:22 PM

Plastic Surgery Addict Left With Permanently Erect Penis After Having Surgery. - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Plastic Surgery Addict Left With Permanently Erect Penis After Having Surgery. (2019 Views)

Fans Gift Liquorose N14M & A Benz, Erect Billboard For Her 27th Birthday / Maraji Opens Up On Having Surgery, Unplanned Pregnancy, Marriage, Others (Video) / Fans Erect Billboard For Erica Ahead Of 27th Birthday (Photos, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Plastic Surgery Addict Left With Permanently Erect Penis After Having Surgery. by digitalbabalawo(m): 1:23pm On Sep 08, 2017
A man who was addicted to having plastic surgeries has ended up with a permanently erect manhood following a nose job.

Neven Ciganovic, a man who is addicted to plastic surgery has been left with a permanent and painful erection after a nose job.

According to a report by Metro UK, the man was left with a priapism – an unwanted, long-lasting and painful erection that is not accompanied by s*xual desire.

The 45-year-old Croatian said: ‘I was in Iran for rhinoplasty for the documentary film that British Channel 4 is filming covering my life.

‘We did not record the surgery but only the consultation sessions with the doctor. They gave me general anaesthesia and I reacted badly to it.’

According to Neven, it was during the surgery that he was diagnosed with priapism.

He recovered in a hospital in Serbian capital Belgrade, but says he was refused painkillers despite being in agony.

He said during his stay there: ‘I reside in Belgrade hospital since Friday. Unfortunately, I do not get analgesics because they do not give them to patients here, so I continue to suffer.

‘I have to be at the hospital for five more days.’

But Neven says another operation has relieved him of his priapism, though he will not be fully recovered for several months.

Neven has had more than a dozen plastic surgery operations, three on his nose plus procedures on his lips, stomach and chin.

His body is covered with tattoos but he thinks the final nose operation – to correct a wonky septum – will be the one that improves his look enough to launch him into international stardom.

He said: ‘I look forward to a movie about myself. Channel 4 dedicated a whole episode about me. I think this is a big deal and I hope this is the start of my international career.’

While he spent some time in London filming with Channel 4 Neven adopted the motto: ‘Better to hate me because for what I am than to love me for what I’m not.’

And he says he is considering more non-surgical treatments to improve his looks such as another ‘vampire facelift’ – where platelets are extracted from a patient’s blood and then used as a skin filler.

And he shrugs off criticism that his extensive surgeries have only worsened his looks, saying: ‘I often hear from people that I looked better before surgery.

‘It was a long time ago and I’m curious: Who will not look better if they are 20 years younger?’

Source: http://Facebook.com/nosygist

1 Like

Re: Plastic Surgery Addict Left With Permanently Erect Penis After Having Surgery. by fuckingAyaya(m): 1:37pm On Sep 08, 2017
Surgery gone wrong
Re: Plastic Surgery Addict Left With Permanently Erect Penis After Having Surgery. by Danieldexii(m): 1:49pm On Sep 08, 2017
neaning?
Re: Plastic Surgery Addict Left With Permanently Erect Penis After Having Surgery. by dnationsblog: 8:40pm On Sep 09, 2017
Fake
Re: Plastic Surgery Addict Left With Permanently Erect Penis After Having Surgery. by Nobody: 9:55pm On Sep 09, 2017
Yet another BDD patient... Though I doubt the credence of the story.
Re: Plastic Surgery Addict Left With Permanently Erect Penis After Having Surgery. by mediranco: 8:34am On Oct 15, 2022
For rhinoplasty in Iran, you must research and do it through a good center. Due to the low value of its currency, Iran is considered a good option in terms of cost for those of us who are not Iranians. I recently contacted a health tourism center called Mediranco to go to Iran for my nose job. Of course, I am waiting for Iran's current chaos to improve later because of Mahsa Amini
[https://mediranco.com/rhinoplasty-in-iran/] rhinoplasty in Iran[/url]

(1) (Reply)

Photos: Ronaldo's Pregnant Girlfriend Georgina Rodriguez Flaunt Her Bump / Nollywood's Bleaching Queen, Rukky Sanda Debuts New 'black And White' Skin Tone / Nollywood Actress Eve Esin Is All Shades Of Beauty In Her Traditional Attire!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.