Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,088 members, 7,880,403 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 05:36 PM

I Am Finding It Hard To Love Again: - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Am Finding It Hard To Love Again: (740 Views)

She Cheated With Her 'Cousin'. I'm Finding It Hard To Forgive Her / This Young Couple's Prewedding Photo Will Make You Fall In Love Again (pictures) / I Am Finding It Difficult To Love Any Lady No Matter How Hard I Try (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Am Finding It Hard To Love Again: by Born2conquer: 2:23pm On Sep 08, 2017
#NOTE: This is my second account for tabling what I am passing through on NL anonymously
_
Okay..I fell in love with a gal last year after many years of being Single..and the relationship was okay just that the GAL was the type that do not know how to show affection!
_
She played with my feelings,love for her throughout the relationship..like she doesn't even respect me" she replies messages at any time she wishes,she cancels date at the last minute,she sometimes gives rude and harsh response to me sometimes"

I don't know..I endured it only hoping shes gonna change..I showered everything on her for Good 8 months and it affected my Brand badly then because I do go depressed most time

Imagine you sending a message to your GF on WhatsApp...it shows "DOUBLE TICKED" and she's online changing STATUS and she refused to REPLY until after 10hours..maybe at night..Or you typing sentences about your day and she replied with "k,"

Stuffs I had to pass through..Days of going to her house..and her not offering me a seat..or talking through her house door.

She doesn't know how to admit mistakes..and anytime I bring up the issue of us BREAKING UP..she will go sober and beg me that she's gonna change ( truly she would change just for few days)

NOTE: all these I listed are nicer compared to how she treats other guys (normal friends)

So JANUARY 1 this year,i broke up with her .. telling her I won't ever come back to her life again..she typed the whole messages asking me TO STAY...no...I STOOD on my ground..and I left.

The issue now is that since than..I hardly respect LADIES /GALS...I find it hard to Love any gal..like I became so heartless!!!!!

Like you know me being Naughty on WhatsApp chats with Church members and them going naughty with me to the extent of them sending NUDES!

Like almost all the gals on my list..I talk anyhow /dirty to them ..I flirt with others making ALMOST all of them LOVING me CRAZY!! BUT I DO NOT HAVE A FUCKING FEELINGS for them!

I can be acting Cozy with a gal and still say NO to her financial Request even if it is a matter of Life and Death

I am scared..It seems I no longer have a heart..I can't feel..I can't love.

And the bad thing is that the ladies i thought would say NO to my nawti requests are saying YES. and sending over pics..

I DON'T wanna be like this...............

Kindly overlook the Grammatical Errors
Re: I Am Finding It Hard To Love Again: by Nobody: 2:31pm On Sep 08, 2017

I'm sorry but I couldn't read your epistle
Re: I Am Finding It Hard To Love Again: by Oyindidi(f): 2:37pm On Sep 08, 2017
You don't have to be a devil cos of one experience.
Re: I Am Finding It Hard To Love Again: by AliasJoice(f): 2:46pm On Sep 08, 2017
Op,the fact that you have a feeling/concerned that you can't love again shows that you still have a heart,you still have feelings and you can still love.
You might be have trust issues especially with girls,perhaps you are scared that your heart would be broken again,and i would blame you less if you start feeling that all girls are the same....
give yourself some time,you will definitely find a girl that truly loves you,but then ask yourself this question,
"what am i doing with my life right now"
this question matters a lot so when you eventually find a true love,karma won't come as a third party.

God bless.
Re: I Am Finding It Hard To Love Again: by Zhahovic(m): 2:50pm On Sep 08, 2017
so you now have an ice box where your heart used to be?....
you just have to move on bro...U can't stay like this forever..time will heal u
Re: I Am Finding It Hard To Love Again: by MrBrownJay1(m): 2:50pm On Sep 08, 2017
you are only playing yourself....so because some foolish babe didnt value you, you are now deciding to NOT value yourself and instead turn into some garbage type of dude?!

stay heartless and see if this is gonna bring anything worthy/positive in your life.

lol!

1 Like

Re: I Am Finding It Hard To Love Again: by banjicom(m): 3:00pm On Sep 08, 2017
Born2conquer:
#NOTE: This is my second account for tabling what I am passing through on NL anonymously
_
Okay..I fell in love with a gal last year after many years of being Single..and the relationship was okay just that the GAL was the type that do not know how to show affection!
_
She played with my feelings,love for her throughout the relationship..like she doesn't even respect me" she replies messages at any time she wishes,she cancels date at the last minute,she sometimes gives rude and harsh response to me sometimes"

I don't know..I endured it only hoping shes gonna change..I showered everything on her for Good 8 months and it affected my Brand badly then because I do go depressed most time

Imagine you sending a message to your GF on WhatsApp...it shows "DOUBLE TICKED" and she's online changing STATUS and she refused to REPLY until after 10hours..maybe at night..Or you typing sentences about your day and she replied with "k,"

Stuffs I had to pass through..Days of going to her house..and her not offering me a seat..or talking through her house door.

She doesn't know how to admit mistakes..and anytime I bring up the issue of us BREAKING UP..she will go sober and beg me that she's gonna change ( truly she would change just for few days)

NOTE: all these I listed are nicer compared to how she treats other guys (normal friends)

So JANUARY 1 this year,i broke up with her .. telling her I won't ever come back to her life again..she typed the whole messages asking me TO STAY...no...I STOOD on my ground..and I left.

The issue now is that since than..I hardly respect LADIES /GALS...I find it hard to Love any gal..like I became so heartless!!!!!

Like you know me being Naughty on WhatsApp chats with Church members and them going naughty with me to the extent of them sending NUDES!

Like almost all the gals on my list..I talk anyhow /dirty to them ..I flirt with others making ALMOST all of them LOVING me CRAZY!! BUT I DO NOT HAVE A FUCKING FEELINGS for them!

I can be acting Cozy with a gal and still say NO to her financial Request even if it is a matter of Life and Death

I am scared..It seems I no longer have a heart..I can't feel..I can't love.

And the bad thing is that the ladies i thought would say NO to my nawti requests are saying YES. and sending over pics..

I DON'T wanna be like this...............

Kindly overlook the Grammatical Errors

i hope we are not dating the same girl sha! because my ex was exactly like dis too. I haven't even over d traumas she put me..........
o ga oooo, dis life sha
Re: I Am Finding It Hard To Love Again: by Lalas247(f): 3:03pm On Sep 08, 2017
Tales of a broken man
Kai
Re: I Am Finding It Hard To Love Again: by Headlesschicken(m): 3:19pm On Sep 08, 2017
undecided
Re: I Am Finding It Hard To Love Again: by Born2conquer: 4:02pm On Sep 08, 2017
Evaberry:

Lol. Kpele o
Re: I Am Finding It Hard To Love Again: by Born2conquer: 4:03pm On Sep 08, 2017
AliasJoice:
Op,the fact that you have a feeling/concerned that you can't love again shows that you still have a heart,you still have feelings and you can still love.
You might be have trust issues especially with girls,perhaps you are scared that your heart would be broken again,and i would blame you less if you start feeling that all girls are the same....
give yourself some time,you will definitely find a girl that truly loves you,but then ask yourself this question,
this question matters a lot so when you eventually find a true love,karma won't come as a third party.

God bless.

I am doing okay...I sleep peacefully now..like the trauma the last gal made me passed through was so much that even after 8months I am still resting and sleeping soundly
Re: I Am Finding It Hard To Love Again: by Born2conquer: 4:04pm On Sep 08, 2017
banjicom:

i hope we are not dating the same girl sha! because my ex was exactly like dis too. I haven't even over d traumas she put me..........
o ga oooo, dis life sha

Has.. Brother I've left o..
Re: I Am Finding It Hard To Love Again: by Born2conquer: 4:05pm On Sep 08, 2017
MrBrownJay1:
you are only playing yourself....so because some foolish babe didnt value you, you are now deciding to NOT value yourself and instead turn into some garbage type of dude?!

stay heartless and see if this is gonna bring anything worthy/positive in your life.

lol!
I know..I am trying to be ..I don't wanna be heartless
Re: I Am Finding It Hard To Love Again: by Born2conquer: 4:06pm On Sep 08, 2017
AliasJoice:

God bless.
thank you for this
Re: I Am Finding It Hard To Love Again: by AliasJoice(f): 4:10pm On Sep 08, 2017
Born2conquer:

I am doing okay...I sleep peacefully now..like the trauma the last gal made me passed through was so much that even after 8months I am still resting and sleeping soundly

I'm glad you are doing okay,unlike some guy here on Nl,attempting to commit suicide.
Re: I Am Finding It Hard To Love Again: by AliasJoice(f): 4:11pm On Sep 08, 2017
Born2conquer:
thank you for this
it is well..
Re: I Am Finding It Hard To Love Again: by Tamel(m): 4:15pm On Sep 08, 2017
Evaberry:

man says he was a puccy for some bi.atch who rode on his feelings and took his feelings for granted blahblah..but now he's grown some bigger balls making him act like g a jerk to other ladies and shii scares him!!

(1) (Reply)

Check Out This HOT Girls's Fashion Style / Daddy Is Making Her Carry All The Things She Bought To Teach Her A Lesson / Nawa O! See Shameless Nigerians Forking Anyhow Anywhere!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.