Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,031 members, 7,880,222 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 02:25 PM

I Am Commiting Suicide.goodbye NL - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Am Commiting Suicide.goodbye NL (3947 Views)

Somebody Help Me I Am The Verge Of Commiting Suicide / I'm commiting suicide today / I Am Close To Commiting Adultery: Please Help (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Am Commiting Suicide.goodbye NL by microjoystick: 3:42pm On Sep 08, 2017
I cant just continue to live anymore my life is hopeless.The one thing i love so much is gone.There isnt anything to live for.this evening am goin to make sure i die then maybe she will realise how much i love her.sad

2 Likes

Re: I Am Commiting Suicide.goodbye NL by BLINGZ88: 3:45pm On Sep 08, 2017
e bu ewu. you are a goat

5 Likes

Re: I Am Commiting Suicide.goodbye NL by DanseMacabre(m): 3:47pm On Sep 08, 2017
Goodbye bro. Just make sure you don't bungle the job and end up vegetative or something.

RIP in advance.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Am Commiting Suicide.goodbye NL by Nobody: 3:49pm On Sep 08, 2017
Seunosewapenis:
I cant just continue to live anymore my life is hopeless.The one thing i love so much is gone.There isnt anything to live for.this evening am goin to make sure i die then maybe she will realise how much i love her.sad
please dont do it i beg u please.abeg u guys should beg dis guy naw suicide is not a joking mattersad.

2 Likes

Re: I Am Commiting Suicide.goodbye NL by ReGGieRazkal: 3:49pm On Sep 08, 2017
Adieu
Re: I Am Commiting Suicide.goodbye NL by Oyindidi(f): 3:50pm On Sep 08, 2017
Seunosewapenis:
No kill yourself abeg.

1 Like

Re: I Am Commiting Suicide.goodbye NL by Nobody: 3:50pm On Sep 08, 2017
Babami just call or WhatsApp me if you need free rope to make it quick cool
Mumu

8 Likes

Re: I Am Commiting Suicide.goodbye NL by Lothario(m): 3:52pm On Sep 08, 2017
Don't kill yourself please joy comes in the morning

2 Likes

Re: I Am Commiting Suicide.goodbye NL by madone: 3:53pm On Sep 08, 2017
U died cos of woman ? Hmmm my guyi wish u can wait a day more to see more beautiful ladies dying to have u. I was once in same position like u tot I would never see the next day cos my relationship ended. But my guy u need to see what happened a month after ,I just made some casual friends that are ladies. Then before u no what happened I had ladies toasting me them self even till today. I then discovered my ex was not even what I wanted cos she developed stretch marks and became fat. The two things I hate in ladies. Dont die please. Stay alive

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Am Commiting Suicide.goodbye NL by Nobody: 3:55pm On Sep 08, 2017
To be frank i don't want to know if you're doing it for a lady.
If its a lady you must be stupid.

BTW the guy above wished you RIP in Advance just want to add it X2.

Go and buy a complete pack of Sleeping piles take it all.
RIP in Advance.
Re: I Am Commiting Suicide.goodbye NL by SuperSuave(m): 3:56pm On Sep 08, 2017
didinrin ni werey yi shaa undecided

2 Likes

Re: I Am Commiting Suicide.goodbye NL by AngelicDamsel(f): 3:57pm On Sep 08, 2017
You can die in peace........... Assuming this post is real................but I can assure you that she wouldn't realise how much you love her when you die like a loser!

My advice
Keep her as a friend!
Work harder!
Make her watch you succeed!
Make more paper!
Then I assure you she will wish she was with you!

6 Likes

Re: I Am Commiting Suicide.goodbye NL by Ifeanyi4491(m): 3:59pm On Sep 08, 2017
wait bro can i have your number to comfirm your death on nairaland when you join your ancestors.

2 Likes

Re: I Am Commiting Suicide.goodbye NL by beautygboel(f): 3:59pm On Sep 08, 2017
Really shocked
Greet my mum for me

2 Likes

Re: I Am Commiting Suicide.goodbye NL by Nobody: 4:03pm On Sep 08, 2017
You guys should quit this suicide crap pls

2 Likes

Re: I Am Commiting Suicide.goodbye NL by AliasJoice(f): 4:04pm On Sep 08, 2017
Lol,op your name is so funny...
Re: I Am Commiting Suicide.goodbye NL by sorextee(m): 4:07pm On Sep 08, 2017
If this post Is fake,
Life is too short to commit suicide.
Give me ur kidneys let me sell.
Will continue to remember you.

If u re saying the truth,
Whos dat person to you, wey u wan commit suicide on top? Dont try it. You will still die one day. Better days ahead..

5 Likes

Re: I Am Commiting Suicide.goodbye NL by donsilas(m): 4:22pm On Sep 08, 2017
Hello Bro.

Please DO NOT attempt to kill yourself for an issue that can be resolved. I have read all your posts and i think committing suicide is NOT a solution. I think all the options available have not been fully explored and completely maximised. There is more to your life than this HUGE challenge that you face.

I appreciate the fact that you have shared the current issues and challenges that you face and have received annoying and senseless solutions and or suggestions. I understand it can be devastating, degrading and insulting. BUT i plead that you give yourself ANOTHER CHANCE. Consider the pain this act will cause your family and friends.

Lets talk! Let both of us walk through this together!! Let this point in your life become a story and an inspiration to others tomorrow!!!

Buzz me on O 8 O 3 7 5 O 5 O 5 8 and I will call you.

I am Silas and I look forward to speaking with you.

Good evening.
Seunosewapenis:

3 Likes

Re: I Am Commiting Suicide.goodbye NL by sekxyqueen(f): 4:26pm On Sep 08, 2017
abeg no kill yourself o..there is always joy in the morning
Re: I Am Commiting Suicide.goodbye NL by IamAirforce1: 4:29pm On Sep 08, 2017
Don't even think about it please
Re: I Am Commiting Suicide.goodbye NL by Dahmayor(m): 4:40pm On Sep 08, 2017
If you are serious then you should think about the consequence
Re: I Am Commiting Suicide.goodbye NL by Nobody: 4:43pm On Sep 08, 2017
Seunosewapenis:
the person that liked his post his heartlesssad.

2 Likes

Re: I Am Commiting Suicide.goodbye NL by solbinho: 4:45pm On Sep 08, 2017
Sun re
Re: I Am Commiting Suicide.goodbye NL by Nobody: 4:50pm On Sep 08, 2017
AliasJoice:
Lol,op your name is so funny...
Seun please have u seen op username,isnt it an insult to u.just asking please no ban me abeg.sad
Re: I Am Commiting Suicide.goodbye NL by Des5(m): 4:52pm On Sep 08, 2017
You want to die for someone daughter, i think this guy is the best mumu of the year
Re: I Am Commiting Suicide.goodbye NL by Nobody: 4:56pm On Sep 08, 2017
Hope this guy is not serious o.He has gone offline chai.ANOTHER SOUL LOST TO HELLsad
Re: I Am Commiting Suicide.goodbye NL by oladman(m): 5:05pm On Sep 08, 2017
Abeg if you Don die finish, share us some photos make we see something watch this evening. help me greet my great grandpa, tell him I love him much, from his own beloved great grand son . sun re

2 Likes

Re: I Am Commiting Suicide.goodbye NL by AliasJoice(f): 5:15pm On Sep 08, 2017
Frenzy007:
Seun please have u seen op username,isnt it an insult to u.just asking please no ban me abeg.sad
as in eh,i just taya for the name.
Re: I Am Commiting Suicide.goodbye NL by Nobody: 5:21pm On Sep 08, 2017
I guess this is the latest trend on NL now, right? Wanting to commit suicide over trivial issues. Ride on. You shouldn't have come here to announce this, cos it makes no sense.
Re: I Am Commiting Suicide.goodbye NL by MrCork: 5:23pm On Sep 08, 2017
Seunosewapenis:

...bro r u gonnnno jump in front of lorry or dive from aero plane? smiley

2 Likes

Re: I Am Commiting Suicide.goodbye NL by Nobody: 5:24pm On Sep 08, 2017
Frenzy007:

Fear not, just manage a 2-week ban.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How I Banged My New Neighbor Over Night Under My Mother’s Roof / Why Must You Date? / Ladies Only: How Do You Get Over An Ex?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.