Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,698 members, 7,882,367 topics. Date: Saturday, 06 July 2024 at 11:26 PM

Kelechi Nwakali Donates N86M To ASJ Of Eziobodo, First Academy - Sports (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Kelechi Nwakali Donates N86M To ASJ Of Eziobodo, First Academy (43657 Views)

Kelechi Nwakali Trains With Arsenal First Team Stars Ozil, Aubameyang, Lacazette / Kelechi Nwakali Builds A New House In Imo (Photos) / Kelechi Nwakali & Girlfriend, Francis Jacquelyn Rock Matching Outfits (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kelechi Nwakali Donates N86M To ASJ Of Eziobodo, First Academy by chimeziedickson: 5:11am On Sep 09, 2017
U will know no bound in your career and life....May our lord keep u injury free all the rest of your career
Re: Kelechi Nwakali Donates N86M To ASJ Of Eziobodo, First Academy by edo3(m): 6:56am On Sep 09, 2017
frdmfighter:
guess what will happen in a match between Biafra nd Nigeria.
Omo red card go plenty oo(blood everywhere).
Re: Kelechi Nwakali Donates N86M To ASJ Of Eziobodo, First Academy by GooErubs(m): 7:26am On Sep 09, 2017
what a generous gesture. i adore this singular act coming from a begginner
Re: Kelechi Nwakali Donates N86M To ASJ Of Eziobodo, First Academy by Daniello25: 7:30am On Sep 09, 2017
Even if na #8.6M The guy try na.... If get dat money in bank acct na big boy tinz oooo.......
Re: Kelechi Nwakali Donates N86M To ASJ Of Eziobodo, First Academy by Daniello25: 7:31am On Sep 09, 2017
Even if na #8.6M The guy try na.... If i get dat money in bank acct na big boy tinz oooo.......
Re: Kelechi Nwakali Donates N86M To ASJ Of Eziobodo, First Academy by kaptaneSaka(m): 7:37am On Sep 09, 2017
Chai!!! Na when this join arsenal...
Re: Kelechi Nwakali Donates N86M To ASJ Of Eziobodo, First Academy by Nobody: 7:58am On Sep 09, 2017
DonDiego:

Bros, you can still be both in this world o. Footballer during the day and boxer at night. Ronaldo and Mayweather fall on you. cheesy grin
Yes bro
Re: Kelechi Nwakali Donates N86M To ASJ Of Eziobodo, First Academy by donqx: 9:49am On Sep 09, 2017
ok
Re: Kelechi Nwakali Donates N86M To ASJ Of Eziobodo, First Academy by kinzd(m): 10:06am On Sep 09, 2017
Cordis92:
I lived in Eziobodo while in FUTO.

He visited the student catholic community, SAPACC. He told us about the contract with arsenal and he gave huge sum to support the church building project.
the guys is something else love his way though!!!
Re: Kelechi Nwakali Donates N86M To ASJ Of Eziobodo, First Academy by seangy4konji: 11:33am On Sep 09, 2017
86 million you calm like 86 thousand?fear God ooo
Re: Kelechi Nwakali Donates N86M To ASJ Of Eziobodo, First Academy by amadice(m): 2:16pm On Sep 09, 2017
celebsnes:

Arsenal youngster, Kelechi Nwakali, has been handed jersey no. 25 at Dutch top league side VVV Venlo after he personally requested for it as a tribute to his boyhood hero and ex-Arsenal star Nwankwo Kanu..

According to Scorenigeria.com.ng, officials have revealed that the the Nigeria U20 skipper has also generously donated $240,000 to his academy, ASJ of Eziobodo, near Owerri..

Nwakali, who captained the Nigeria’s Golden Eaglets to a FIFA U17 World Cup triumph in Chile, two years ago, is on loan at VVV Venlo from Premier League side Arsenal.

https://www.celebsnest.com.ng/arsenal-star-kelechi-nwakali-donates-240000/

....happy for you Kelechi.. I remembered back in my days in FUTO eziobodo elu village I once played street football with u...life is such a mystery..
Re: Kelechi Nwakali Donates N86M To ASJ Of Eziobodo, First Academy by Cordis92(f): 4:05pm On Sep 09, 2017
Charles2016:

Really? What set are you?.....And is it the Catholic at eziobodo Futo road or the one inside the community "St Mary's "?

The one in FUTO road.

1 Like

Re: Kelechi Nwakali Donates N86M To ASJ Of Eziobodo, First Academy by Cordis92(f): 4:11pm On Sep 09, 2017
Namdeenero:
It's STACC dear..Thanks

There is STACC, Saint Thomas Aquinas Catholic Chaplaincy inside school.
There is also Saint Anthony of Padua Catholic Community, SAPACC in FUTO road. There used to have mass at Glo lounge.
Re: Kelechi Nwakali Donates N86M To ASJ Of Eziobodo, First Academy by Cordis92(f): 4:12pm On Sep 09, 2017
modestbrowser:

Also a FUTO student living in Eziobodo.
Would like if we become friends.
Cheers.

I graduated 2014, so I am no longer in FUTO.
Re: Kelechi Nwakali Donates N86M To ASJ Of Eziobodo, First Academy by Cordis92(f): 4:13pm On Sep 09, 2017
Charles2016:

Really? What set are you?.....And is it the Catholic at eziobodo Futo road or the one inside the community "St Mary's "?

2009 set but graduated 2014.

1 Like

Re: Kelechi Nwakali Donates N86M To ASJ Of Eziobodo, First Academy by Namdeenero(m): 7:50pm On Sep 10, 2017
Cordis92:

There is STACC, Saint Thomas Aquinas Catholic Chaplaincy inside school.
There is also Saint Anthony of Padua Catholic Community, SAPACC in FUTO road. There used to have mass at Glo lounge.
Oh, thanks for the correction
Re: Kelechi Nwakali Donates N86M To ASJ Of Eziobodo, First Academy by chrisxxx(m): 8:33am On Sep 11, 2017
Harmony222:

240000 x 360 = 86.4 milla my guy!! ... No let men vex o
I am sorry. I asked someone to do the maths.
Re: Kelechi Nwakali Donates N86M To ASJ Of Eziobodo, First Academy by EternalTruths: 3:45pm On Jan 26, 2018
hmmmmjj

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

As EPL Returns, New Rules For Matches / Alex Iwobi May Have Joined Everton, But His Last Goal Is Absolute Rocket / Who's The World's Best Football Coach?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.