Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,292 members, 7,881,082 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 12:00 PM

Husband Impregnates Wife’s Sister, Strangles Baby After Birth In Bayelsa - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Husband Impregnates Wife’s Sister, Strangles Baby After Birth In Bayelsa (43208 Views)

Husband Impregnates Mother-in- Law After Losing Wife / Randy Husband Impregnates Wife And Best Friend At Same Time / Man Who Tattooed His Wife's Face On His Back, Strangles Her To Death (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Husband Impregnates Wife’s Sister, Strangles Baby After Birth In Bayelsa by sylva1(m): 8:47pm On Sep 08, 2017
The kind of absurdities we hear these days are quite petrifying. You took a new born helpless innocent baby to the bush and closed its nose till it died? Hmm, what is humanity turning into? Terrible!
Re: Husband Impregnates Wife’s Sister, Strangles Baby After Birth In Bayelsa by larrybabanla(m): 8:48pm On Sep 08, 2017
End time man sad angry
Re: Husband Impregnates Wife’s Sister, Strangles Baby After Birth In Bayelsa by oluwatymylehyn(m): 8:48pm On Sep 08, 2017
Wickedness everywhere, everyday.
Re: Husband Impregnates Wife’s Sister, Strangles Baby After Birth In Bayelsa by Justdare: 8:51pm On Sep 08, 2017
The evil that men do scares even the devil.
You could have had a D and C for Gods sake.
I tire oooo.
OP, the act was asphyxiation not strangulation.
Re: Husband Impregnates Wife’s Sister, Strangles Baby After Birth In Bayelsa by anyebedgreat: 8:56pm On Sep 08, 2017
Evaberry:
This is why abortion is good.

you never wanted that child yet you birthed him

After going through Labour pains

being stitched up

you decided to kill the child

Made him suffered before he died.

had you aborted the child, all these wouldn't have happened
Hiya! This is coming from a female

Re: Husband Impregnates Wife’s Sister, Strangles Baby After Birth In Bayelsa by Nobody: 8:56pm On Sep 08, 2017
Mtsewww animals ,
Re: Husband Impregnates Wife’s Sister, Strangles Baby After Birth In Bayelsa by VillageWinch: 9:00pm On Sep 08, 2017
CHAI!!
Re: Husband Impregnates Wife’s Sister, Strangles Baby After Birth In Bayelsa by Antoeni(m): 9:00pm On Sep 08, 2017
With all the churches,preaching revival seminals crusade house to house evangelism. Crime still at its peck.God save us from evil once
Re: Husband Impregnates Wife’s Sister, Strangles Baby After Birth In Bayelsa by wink2015(m): 9:01pm On Sep 08, 2017
KONJI JUST MAKE THIS YOUNG MAN TO GO MAD
Re: Husband Impregnates Wife’s Sister, Strangles Baby After Birth In Bayelsa by burakado17: 9:01pm On Sep 08, 2017
Ni ilu awon ologogoro. Wicked man.
Re: Husband Impregnates Wife’s Sister, Strangles Baby After Birth In Bayelsa by Briteiyobo1(m): 9:02pm On Sep 08, 2017
Man inhumanity to man.
Re: Husband Impregnates Wife’s Sister, Strangles Baby After Birth In Bayelsa by HMZi: 9:02pm On Sep 08, 2017
GloriaNinja:
undecided THAT'S WHY GOD REGRETS CREATING A HUMAN IN THE FIRST PLACE. SO MANY EVIL.... I DON'T KNOW WHAT TO SAY AGAIN. I'M SPEECHLESS.
N0BODY asked him to!!!!
Re: Husband Impregnates Wife’s Sister, Strangles Baby After Birth In Bayelsa by Bestchoice4me(m): 9:05pm On Sep 08, 2017
Evaberry:

being stitched up

So,are u now glorifying or promoting abortion?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Husband Impregnates Wife’s Sister, Strangles Baby After Birth In Bayelsa by dreamangel: 9:07pm On Sep 08, 2017
[quote author=Evaberry post=60262387] This is why abortion is good.

being stitched up

What are you saying? Killing the baby in the womb or killing the baby after birth is murder and evil. The process of abortion causes immense agony to the unborn child, you should read up more materials and watch videos of abortion to understand better. Categorically speaking abortion is not good. Killing a helpless baby in the womb or after birth is inhuman.

1 Like

Re: Husband Impregnates Wife’s Sister, Strangles Baby After Birth In Bayelsa by bionixs: 9:08pm On Sep 08, 2017
Naijaalive:
47-year-old Moses Otimba pictured above, has been arrested by the Bayelsa state police command for impregnating his wife’s 19-year-old sister, Joy Mathew, and killing the male child five days after birth. The man suffocated the baby boy and buried him in a shallow grave at a river bank in May.

The state Commissioner of Police, Asuquo Amba, who paraded the man and the 19-year-old lady at the command’s headquarters in Yenagoa, the state capital, said;

”Mr. Moses Otimba, male, 47, impregnated one Joy Matthew, 18, a younger sister to his wife, Glory. The pregnant Joy was delivered of the baby by a traditional birth attendant at Amarata, Yenagoa on May 8, 2017. On May 13, 2017, Moses, Joy and the baby left the birth attendant and went across Swali bridge where Moses took the baby from her mother (Joy), went down the river shore, sniffed the baby to death and buried him in a shallow grave.”

Joy confessed to her mother three months after the incident. She claimed she was hypnotized while the act was been carried out by Otimba. Joy's mother alerted the police after her daughter confessed to her.

”The police visited the scene of the incident. By the time they got to the scene, the current of the river had washed off the child’s body. The suspect, Moses Otimba, has confessed to the crime and Joy Matthew has also confessed on her alleged involvement in the murder of the baby. Investigation is ongoing.” he said

When interrogated, the suspect said he killed his baby because he was ashamed to tell his wife that he had impregnated her younger sister.

”I killed the baby boy because I was afraid and scared. I did not really know how to face my wife and my mother-in-law that was why I killed the baby. I am really sorry. I took the baby to the bush in my community and closed his nose until he died. When I was carrying out the act, I was weeping and crying but I had no choice. When I got to the site, he was five days old then, I closed his nose and within some seconds, he stopped breathing. After that, I started regretting. The mother of the baby agreed that we should kill the baby. I told Joy that the situation was precarious for me and that I did not know how to tell my wife about the development. On that day, she was carrying the baby. She gladly gave me the baby to do whatever I wanted to do. My wife was not aware of all of this. But somehow, I did not know what happened. I learnt the baby’s mother told her mother who alerted the police and we were arrested.” he said

The suspects would be arraigned in court soon.

http://naija-alive..com/2017/09/husband-impregnates-wifes-sister.html
This is evil ! When people are asked to be born again not going to church, they think they are doing the preacher. some will be commenting vain things. Anyone without Christ true could be that man. doing unspeakable things is very easy. Many have strangled children, chemically by abortion.

1 Like

Re: Husband Impregnates Wife’s Sister, Strangles Baby After Birth In Bayelsa by NabeelAbu: 9:09pm On Sep 08, 2017
God doesn't regret His action. stop the blasphemy.
Re: Husband Impregnates Wife’s Sister, Strangles Baby After Birth In Bayelsa by dreamangel: 9:12pm On Sep 08, 2017
Just terrible. In life one bad thing just leads to another and to another until a person entangles him/herself too deep. It will continue until the person mans up and takes responsibility.
Re: Husband Impregnates Wife’s Sister, Strangles Baby After Birth In Bayelsa by Edoi(m): 9:20pm On Sep 08, 2017
The lust of man is totally insatiable, and the only way to escape the affection and lust of the flesh is through Jesus Christ... Galatians 5:24.

1 Like

Re: Husband Impregnates Wife’s Sister, Strangles Baby After Birth In Bayelsa by Irksome: 9:23pm On Sep 08, 2017
You closed his nose until he died...May God have mercy on your soul
Re: Husband Impregnates Wife’s Sister, Strangles Baby After Birth In Bayelsa by Nobody: 9:27pm On Sep 08, 2017
OrestesDante:
That's serious.
The heart of man is wickedness. Chai.
Let him rot in jail.
Shebi that one no be wickedness?

Jesus forgives even those that killed him.
Re: Husband Impregnates Wife’s Sister, Strangles Baby After Birth In Bayelsa by Nobody: 9:27pm On Sep 08, 2017
Evaberry:

being stitched up

how many have you aborted olosho
Re: Husband Impregnates Wife’s Sister, Strangles Baby After Birth In Bayelsa by dust144(m): 9:28pm On Sep 08, 2017
I tire, chaiiiii

Re: Husband Impregnates Wife’s Sister, Strangles Baby After Birth In Bayelsa by reality17(m): 9:28pm On Sep 08, 2017
Evaberry:

being stitched up

Are u okay at all? Must u comment?
Re: Husband Impregnates Wife’s Sister, Strangles Baby After Birth In Bayelsa by Sleezwizz: 9:30pm On Sep 08, 2017
holatin:
the kind of weird news I hear this days baffle me, it seems people re going insane in drove.

make angel blow whistle, trumpet and flute make this world just end once and for all.

ayam tayad mehn

Are u ready if the angel blow the whistle now?
Re: Husband Impregnates Wife’s Sister, Strangles Baby After Birth In Bayelsa by Sleezwizz: 9:32pm On Sep 08, 2017
Evaberry:

being stitched up

As u Don craze, abeg no involve me for your craze...
Re: Husband Impregnates Wife’s Sister, Strangles Baby After Birth In Bayelsa by godfromGod: 9:35pm On Sep 08, 2017
Evaberry:

being stitched up

I hope you know that embryo feels pain too?
Re: Husband Impregnates Wife’s Sister, Strangles Baby After Birth In Bayelsa by godfromGod: 9:35pm On Sep 08, 2017
Evaberry:

being stitched up

I hope you know that embryo feels pain too as long it breaths
Re: Husband Impregnates Wife’s Sister, Strangles Baby After Birth In Bayelsa by davillian(m): 9:51pm On Sep 08, 2017
had you aborted the child, all these wouldn't have happened [/quote]
Withdraw method
Condom
Contraceptives
Are other ways of prevent killing of an innocent child.
I don't support abortion and feel it's even the worst.
Re: Husband Impregnates Wife’s Sister, Strangles Baby After Birth In Bayelsa by Nigeman: 9:51pm On Sep 08, 2017
Whoever, man or woman who has never committed Abortion here should cast aspersion. Most ladies are careful to comment.
About 80% of people saying rubbish have at a time killed and guilty of same offense you are blaming this man for.
Re: Husband Impregnates Wife’s Sister, Strangles Baby After Birth In Bayelsa by Glomoni: 10:00pm On Sep 08, 2017
....whatever happens to the bother less babies home. Hmmmm, the heart of man is evil continually!!!!
Re: Husband Impregnates Wife’s Sister, Strangles Baby After Birth In Bayelsa by Maj196(m): 10:03pm On Sep 08, 2017
charleff512:
Mrs NwaAmaikpe!
I wonder the kain pikin dem go born.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

The 14-Year-Old Girl Who Was Raped By Policeman In Anambra (Photos) / Sugar Daddy Dies In Students' Hostel: EBSU Student & Boyfriend Arrested / EFCC Nabs 18 Suspected Yahoo Boys (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.