Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,181,949 members, 7,915,757 topics. Date: Friday, 09 August 2024 at 10:00 AM

50 Cent Disowns His Oldest Son, Marquise On Instagram (PHOTOS) - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / 50 Cent Disowns His Oldest Son, Marquise On Instagram (PHOTOS) (1114 Views)

Marquise Mkpuechina Searching For His Father, Daniel U. Mkpuechina (Photos) / Imo Man Disowns His Son In Newspaper For Trying To Take Over His Business / Father From Anambra Disowns His Son On Newspaper (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

50 Cent Disowns His Oldest Son, Marquise On Instagram (PHOTOS) by Nissando(m): 8:47pm On Sep 08, 2017
The relationship between 50 Cent and his oldest son Marquise is a thunderous one and it’s not getting settled anytime soon, as the rapper has now disowned him.
This comes just months after the teenager threw shots at him in his first rap song.

However, yesterday’s drama started when the ‘Candy Shop’ rapper shared a photo of his
second son, Davian ,12, and praised him on his resumption at the Hunter College.’
He wrote: My other little guy Davian is gifted he is 12, today is his first day at Hunter College. Smh Smart Kid.#50centralbet

While some of his fans were congratulating him, a curious fan asked him how many kids he has and 50 replied: “Just 2, because I have no.................

See the PHOTOS and continue reading
Here:
http://latestinfoandmore..com.ng/2017/09/50-cent-disowns-his-oldest-son-marquise.html?m=1
Re: 50 Cent Disowns His Oldest Son, Marquise On Instagram (PHOTOS) by skressed1: 6:38am On Sep 17, 2017
Smh. There's a place in hell for people who disown their children. That son looks like him the most and he's his first born, he needs to stop the pettiness
Re: 50 Cent Disowns His Oldest Son, Marquise On Instagram (PHOTOS) by teemy(m): 7:58pm On Sep 17, 2017
Wait, didn't he kill his own son 'Sean' in the movie series POWER. lolz. Abeg o fifty no let anger enter you faa. NA small pikin dey do am. Some day the kid would grow up to know the real responsibilities of being a man and then he would appreciate what you've been to him all the while. Till then take solace in the fact that one day his eyes would open. Cheers

(1) (Reply)

I Need Someone To Talk To / / I Took My Husband To The Mortuary Because Of His Alcoholism

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.