Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,182 members, 7,890,978 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 July 2024 at 04:40 AM

The Middle Path - Religion (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Middle Path (111984 Views)

Utah District Bans The Bible From Elementary & Middle Schools, See Why / A Woman Photographs Something Amazing From An Airplane In The Middle Of A Storm / How My Friend Found Himself In The Middle Of A Body-Parts Market In Lekki, Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (82) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Middle Path by Chubhie: 11:10pm On Sep 12, 2017
butterflylion:

Lmao scrutiny is all it has been subjected to for decades and like gold tried in a fire it always comes out pure and shining.

Your scrutiny cannot be anywhere close to what those who have been before you have done yet we are still here waxing stronger.

I am a keeper of my brother and am careful over their salvation. So if I choose to warn them of your types which this thread stands to testify to even as you have unconsciously been exposing yourself as an enemy of the gospel then I am glad to have been of service
I salute you lord and keeper of salvation over mankind.

Why warn them? Why not encourage them to seek knowledge without limits? Does expressly tagging this thread Satanism make it easier to flog your sheeps into line with wrath of your cult?
Re: The Middle Path by Chubhie: 11:15pm On Sep 12, 2017
analice107:

What do you call Cutting-edge? Astrology and sorcery? These are cutting-edge to you?

You'd do well to post what Jesus did which was against the Scripture, which warranted him being called a demon possessed.

Do you know what Jesus called 'The deep things of satan?'

Did you read the scriptures i posted or they mean nothing to you.

Won't some of the miracles Jesus did pass as sorcery?
Re: The Middle Path by sukkot: 11:18pm On Sep 12, 2017
adepeter2027:
Lord Jesus...

See where non-Christians are finishing the Bible, tútù ring Christians about their own holy book and how to understand it.

This thread is just too funny. Sukkot teaching Ann And Felix Bible like kids....
grin grin grin had to be done bro. grin grin
Re: The Middle Path by butterflylion: 11:19pm On Sep 12, 2017
Chubhie:

I salute you lord and keeper of salvation over mankind.

Why warn them? Why not encourage them to seek knowledge without limits? Does expressly tagging this thread Satanism make it easier to flog your sheeps into line with wrath of your cult?

Nahh even they can smell your stench from afar. Your quest for the kind of knowledge you seek isn't one that is wholesome. Knowledge varies but yours isn't the good kind.

Makes you wonder why people do not assume knives are belts.
Re: The Middle Path by analice107: 11:20pm On Sep 12, 2017
Chubhie:
Mention 1 that could pass as sorcery.
Re: The Middle Path by analice107: 11:21pm On Sep 12, 2017
Chubhie:
Re: The Middle Path by analice107: 11:26pm On Sep 12, 2017
Chubhie:

Do you even understand that every evil under the sun could be backed up scripture-wise?

You can start with the simplest ones, let's see.
Re: The Middle Path by analice107: 11:29pm On Sep 12, 2017
Chubhie:

You are acting like you didn't see this "What are the things Jesus referred to as The Deep Things of Satan'?"
Re: The Middle Path by Chubhie: 11:35pm On Sep 12, 2017
analice107:
Alagba, what happened in John 9:6?
Re: The Middle Path by analice107: 11:37pm On Sep 12, 2017
Chubhie:
What happened in John 9:6?
Re: The Middle Path by Chubhie: 11:40pm On Sep 12, 2017
butterflylion:

Nahh even they can smell your stench from afar. Your quest for the kind of knowledge you seek isn't one that is wholesome. Knowledge varies but yours isn't the good kind.

Makes you wonder why people do not assume knives are belts.
You would do well as a pastor in today's Nigeria. Take this as a compliment.
Re: The Middle Path by butterflylion: 11:42pm On Sep 12, 2017
Chubhie:

So spitting into mud and using it to heal is now sorcery?

Lmao

Perhaps Mathew 17:27 was also sorcery cheesy

Or what happened in Mathew 9: 20-22 was also sorcery ba? cheesy
Re: The Middle Path by butterflylion: 11:43pm On Sep 12, 2017
Chubhie:

You would do well as a pastor in today's Nigeria. Take this as a compliment.

I am not one but I am vigilant nevertheless. Watchmen always are.
Re: The Middle Path by Chubhie: 11:43pm On Sep 12, 2017
analice107:
What could be the possible explanation on what transpired?
Attempt a defence.
Re: The Middle Path by Chubhie: 11:46pm On Sep 12, 2017
butterflylion:

I am not one but I am vigilant nevertheless. Watchmen always are.
And then when you look at the state of Nigerian Christians.....How do you feel? As a watchman, Are you honestly proud of what you see?
Re: The Middle Path by butterflylion: 11:48pm On Sep 12, 2017
Chubhie:

Attempt a defence.

Have you bothered to check the culture of the romans and how they perceived the blind? Or how their methods of healing blindness was implemented?

I am sure if you do check this out you would understand why Jesus had to deliberately do what he did not need to do at that time. He did not need to do that before the blind man would receive his sight but he did. I give that to you as an assignment. Go and check and thank me later.

Also often times faith of the one who is to be healed needs to be attached to something. You do the math.
Re: The Middle Path by sukkot: 11:49pm On Sep 12, 2017
analice107:

lolzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz. You are a very clever man sir, but you cant fool me.

And there was war in heaven: Michael and his angels fought against the dragon; and the dragon fought and his angels,
Revelation:12:7

And prevailed not; neither was their place found any more in heaven.
Revelation:12:8

And the great dragon was cast out, that old serpent, called the Devil, and Satan, which deceiveth the whole world: he was cast out into the earth, and his angels were cast out with him.
Revelation:12:9

Satan is an entity which possess people and make them do his biding.

And, Jesus didn't call Peter Satan, He knew who spoke through Peter and He responded to him accordingly.

Before that incident Peter was already warned of what satan would want to do with him.

ALuke:22:31-32
And the Lord said, Simon, Simon, behold, Satan hath desired to have you, that he may sift you as wheat:

But I have prayed for thee, that thy faith fail not: and when thou art converted, strengthen thy brethren.

Pls stop.
lol we shall continue the discourse tomorrow LORD willing. its past my bedtime wink grin
Re: The Middle Path by butterflylion: 11:51pm On Sep 12, 2017
Chubhie:

And then when you look at the state of Nigerian Christians.....How do you feel? As a watchman, Are you honestly proud of what you see?

I am not the head of the church. My mood or opinion matters not when he already foreknew such times. All I owe the rest of the body are my prayers and not my tears because Jesus asked that I be careful for nothing and with prayer and thanksgiving I should make my petitions known to him.

I am thankful despite what today looks like in his body. Afterall he did say the road is narrow and few are they that find it. He also said even the very elect would fall. So what's new?
Re: The Middle Path by 701ecilana: 11:54pm On Sep 12, 2017
butterflylion:

So you admit to being evil. Good! Very good! cheesy
Lolzzz, the evil one trying to quote Mat 6:33 for whatever scheme he was cooking up.

How does evil uses "Seek Ye first the Kingdom of God and it's righteousness, and all other things, shall be added unto you" for their good?

Could it be he meant to replace the kingdom of God with the kingdom of darkness since they are all kingdoms?
Re: The Middle Path by butterflylion: 11:55pm On Sep 12, 2017
701ecilana:

Lolzzz, the evil one trying to quote Mat 6:33 for whayever scheme he was cooking up.

How does evil use "Seek Ye first the Kingdom of God and it's righteousness, and all other things, shall be added unto you?"

Could it be he meant to replace the kingdom of God with the kingdom of darkness since they are all kingdoms?

Usurper!
Re: The Middle Path by Chubhie: 11:57pm On Sep 12, 2017
butterflylion:

Have you bothered to check the culture of the romans and how they perceived the blind? Or how their methods of healing blindness was implemented?

I am sure if you do check this out you would understand why Jesus had to deliberately do what he did not need to do at that time. He did not need to do that before the blind man would receive his sight but he did. I give that to you as an assignment. Go and check and thank me later.

Also often times faith of the one who is to be healed needs to be attached to something. You do the math.
Do you know if some of the people's faith/fate you are scaring away by terming this thread satanism is attached to something as this thread?

Did you even try to politely ask for the culture of sukkot or OP before tagging everyone as Satanists?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Middle Path by analice107: 12:01am On Sep 13, 2017
sukkot:
lol we shall continue the discourse tomorrow LORD willing. its past my bedtime wink grin
Ok Ascended Master lord sukkot. Have a good nite sleep. I don't know how lords sleep, but sleep right and don't let any bed bug bite.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Middle Path by analice107: 12:03am On Sep 13, 2017
Chubhie:

Attempt a defence.
Pls Post it here and tell me what you think it is, then we will take it from there
Re: The Middle Path by Chubhie: 12:07am On Sep 13, 2017
butterflylion:

I am not the head of the church. My mood or opinion matters not when he already foreknew such times. All I owe the rest of the body are my prayers and not my tears because Jesus asked that I be careful for nothing and with prayer and thanksgiving I should make my petitions known to him.

I am thankful despite what today looks like in his body. Afterall he did say the road is narrow and few are they that find it. He also said even the very elect would fall. So what's new?
Neither sukkot nor the OP is your enemy.Drop the need for US vs Them.

I've done most world religions both in theory and practice. It would interest you to know that Christianity is fantastic. By Christianity i mean the state of being christlike. Which sadly very few Christians practices.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Middle Path by Chubhie: 12:10am On Sep 13, 2017
analice107:

Pls Post it here and tell me what you think it is, then we will take it from there
We have to call it a day.The Pleiadians beckons.
Re: The Middle Path by analice107: 12:26am On Sep 13, 2017
Chubhie:
Ask the pleiadians to reveal who Jesus Christ is to you.
Re: The Middle Path by Chubhie: 5:54am On Sep 13, 2017
analice107:

Ask the pleiadians to reveal who Jesus Christ is to you.
The truth is scarier then the lie. You are being warned. The truth is straight and narrow. It's not sugar coated or considered grey. It's black and white; no middle ground.

2 Likes

Re: The Middle Path by butterflylion: 6:17am On Sep 13, 2017
Chubhie:

Do you know if some of the people's faith/fate you are scaring away by terming this thread satanism is attached to something as this thread?

Did you even try to politely ask for the culture of sukkot or OP before tagging everyone as Satanists?

The culture of the OP is already seen here so asking about it is a waste of time. He is an initiate of dark arts so let's leave it at that.

Regarding Sukkot, his use of scriptures could not mask his true nature. By their fruits and by testing their spirits I could tell they were not right.

Your faith or fate may be attached to this but let it be yours alone. Sink with your ship.
Re: The Middle Path by MuttleyLaff: 7:09am On Sep 13, 2017
Chubhie:

analice107:

Chubhie:

analice107:

butterflylion:
So spitting into mud and using it to heal is now sorcery?
Lmao
Perhaps Mathew 17:27 was also sorcery cheesy
Or what happened in Mathew 9: 20-22 was also sorcery ba? cheesy

Chubhie:
Attempt a defence.

butterflylion:
I am sure if you do check this out you would understand why Jesus had to deliberately do what he did not need to do at that time.
He did not need to do that before the blind man would receive his sight but he did.
I give that to you as an assignment. Go and check and thank me later.
Also often times faith of the one who is to be healed needs to be attached to something.
You do the math

analice107:

Chubhie:
First of all, what if you're told, there is negative "sorcery" and there is positive "sorcery"

Now, there is a sharp distinction, which is very simple, between each

That is, negative "sorcery" is any activity that bypasses God’s wisdom and power
and the source is usually attributed to mytical gods and/or Satan instead.
Also most purveyors of this brand of sorcery have no great pride in Yeshua Ha Maisaich aka Jesus Christ
or hardly have any pleasure in acknowledging His divinity

And the LORD God formed man of the dust of the ground,
and breathed into his nostrils the breath of life; and man became a living soul.

- Genesis 2:7

Then the LORD God formed the rib that he had taken from the man into a woman and brought her to the man.
- Genesis 2:22

"House of Israel, can I not treat you as this potter treats his clay?"--this is the LORD's declaration.
"Just like clay in the potter's hand, so are you in My hand, house of Israel.

- Jeremiah 18:6

Chubhie, about John 9:6
well, that was more of a re-enactment activity rather than sorcery per se

Spitting into mud and using it, was God going through a moment from the past again
God, was reliving a moment
That spitting into clay and using it, was a process of creation, re-created
It also was a testament that Yeshua Ha Maisaich aka Jesus Christ is God

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Middle Path by sukkot: 7:29am On Sep 13, 2017
analice107:

Ok Ascended Master lord sukkot. Have a good nite sleep. I don't know how lords sleep, but sleep right and don't let any bed bug bite.
lmao funny analice. well i hope you sleep good too.
Re: The Middle Path by analice107: 7:30am On Sep 13, 2017
MuttleyLaff:

First of all, what if yu're told, there is negative "sorcery" and there is positive "sorcery"

Now, there is a sharp distinction, which is very simple, between each

That is, negative "sorcery" is any activity that bypasses God’s wisdom and power
The source is usually attributed to mytical gods and/or Satan instead.
Also most purveyors of this brand of sorcery have no great pride in Yeshua Ha Maisaich aka Jesus Christ
or hardly have any pleasure in acknowledging His divinity

And the LORD God formed man of the dust of the ground,
and breathed into his nostrils the breath of life; and man became a living soul.

- Genesis 2:7

Then the LORD God formed the rib that he had taken from the man into a woman and brought her to the man.
- Genesis 2:22

"House of Israel, can I not treat you as this potter treats his clay?"--this is the LORD's declaration.
"Just like clay in the potter's hand, so are you in My hand, house of Israel.

- Jeremiah 18:6

Chubhie, about John 9:6
we'', that was more of a re-enactment activity rather than sorcery per se

Spitting into mud and using it, was God going through a moment from the past again
That spitting into mud and using it, was a process of creation, re-created
God, was reliving a moment

Thank you.
Re: The Middle Path by analice107: 7:46am On Sep 13, 2017
Chubhie:

The truth is scarier then the lie. You are being warned. The truth is straight and narrow. It's not sugar coated or considered grey. It's black and white; no middle ground.
Now you call Astrology the truth? Ah, satan and his deception.

What am i being warned against? You need Jesus.

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (82) (Reply)

TB Joshua Said Coronavirus Will Be Over On 27th March, Tomorrow. Today Is 26th / I was The Chief Priest Of BlackAxe At UNILORIN - Pastor Fatoyinbo (Video) / Jesus Christ's Tomb Opened For First Time In 500 Years - See What Is Inside

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.