Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,678 members, 7,921,452 topics. Date: Thursday, 15 August 2024 at 05:22 AM

The Middle Path - Religion (27) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Middle Path (113538 Views)

2 Gods Fighting In The Middle East / Utah District Bans The Bible From Elementary & Middle Schools, See Why / How My Friend Found Himself In The Middle Of A Body-Parts Market In Lekki, Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) ... (82) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Middle Path by sukkot: 1:31pm On Sep 16, 2017
analice107:

Hmmmm. Na waoo. Sukkot. God is a spirit. He speaks to us via our spirits. Every prophet had the Holy Spirit by anointing.

That's why we today needs to be born again. Being born again is being alive in the spirit so that he can reach us.

Being Born Again, is having his nature which will enable us hear him when he speaks.

We don't need to see or Hear Him with our physical eyes and ears, if our spiritual ears are opened, we hear him.

Anytime i meditate, i hear him like a friend talks to his Friend.

Hellooooo.
TRUE INDEED. and there are various methods of doing that. like i told you yesterday, if all you know is one thing-it would be very arrogant of you to say because this is all i know, then nothing else exists. you will be shocked to find out that what you dont know that you dont know is like 99 percent. process that. what you dont know that you dont know. meaning there are many things you arent even aware of or privy to that are not even within your sphere. so all these MATTER OF FACT postulation that you make smacks of arrogance. you may wanna check yourself before you get destroyed because of your arrogant postulations and posture on nairaland. GURL CHECK YOSEF BEFO YOU WRECK YOSEF grin
Re: The Middle Path by Nobody: 1:35pm On Sep 16, 2017
analice107:

I'm a Christian and i'm not messed up. I'm not afraid of hellfire. You know why? I'm regenerated.
i'm redeemed, bought and paid for in full.

Hellfire was never made for man, so, any man who ends there, made that choice.

It doesn't matter how many times you say this, it won't change the fact that, God didn't create hellfire for man. You are heading there becos of your rebellion not because you don't have a choice. The door is still open.

kwakwakwakwakwakwakwakwa grin

There is no such thing as hell fire. Stop deluding yourself.
Re: The Middle Path by Chubhie: 1:40pm On Sep 16, 2017
analice107:

The Hardened Sunni Muslim is being driving by something greater than him.

A sunni Muslim is a slave, he doesn't have a mind of his own. He doesn't have the right to choose. He does as he is told, if he doesn't, he dies.

A sunni Muslim, aside from being Psychologically forced to do what he does, he is also bribed to do them. He is threatened with the law of Apostasy which mandates his very immediate family who shd stand by him in his struggles to be the first to cast the stone, ostracize and denigrate him, this, he fears.

A sunni muslim is driven by FEAR. 'if i don't do this, that Will be done to me'.

A sunni Muslim is bribed to kill to get Virgins he will spend all his eternity disvirgining. He is told not to drink Alcohol on earth, but bribed with it if he'd kill infidels and die doing so.

A sunni Muslim is absolved of the guilt that comes with Murder. His Allah tells him, do not feel any guilt when you kill an infidel, i have rejected and condemned him already, killing him is doing him a favour. Do not think you are the one who has killed him, it is i allah who has killed him. So a sunning Muslim can kill any one and go without any atom of guilt.

If you read "A God that Hates" you'll get a better picture of a Sunni Muslim.

If you are sure a Sunni Muslim is ready to die for their truths, remove the Apostasy law and give choice, not choice to choose, step back and watch.

I will respect a person whose words and actions are unified if his words and actions are driven by him and by his CHOICE. I won't respect a zombie.

Any man whose words are actions are in opposite direction is not alive. Jesus likened him to be like the wave of the sea. Tossed here and there, will go no where, he will amount to nothing, so no, i won't have respect for him.

BUT, i will have very a level of respect for a man who is given a choice to choose 'either,or', and he chooses and stands by it.

A man who is left to supervise himself. A man who knows 'No one is watching me, i can do it and no one will know, yet decides not to do it.

A man who has the power to do as he pleases but applies RESTRAIN, CONTROL, and obeys what he is told.

That man is a Christian.
A muslim is told, 'If you are caught committing it then you are guilty, a Christian is told, if you think it, you have done it.

My respect is for a man who obeys by choice, not by fear.

Maybe Alfa maclatunji and mallam madridguy has something to chip in so we can get a balanced perspective.
Re: The Middle Path by Humanistme: 1:46pm On Sep 16, 2017
post=60515853:

A sunni Muslim is a slave, he doesn't have a mind of his own. He doesn't have the right to choose. He does as he is told, if he doesn't, he dies.

A sunni Muslim, aside from being Psychologically forced to do what he does, he is also bribed to do them. He is threatened with the law of Apostasy which mandates his very immediate family who shd stand by him in his struggles to be the first to cast the stone, ostracize and denigrate him, this, he fears.

A sunni muslim is driven by FEAR. 'if i don't do this, that Will be done to me'.

A sunni Muslim is bribed to kill to get Virgins he will spend all his eternity disvirgining. He is told not to drink Alcohol on earth, but bribed with it if he'd kill infidels and die doing so.

A sunni Muslim is absolved of the guilt that comes with Murder. His Allah tells him, do not feel any guilt when you kill an infidel, i have rejected and condemned him already, killing him is doing him a favour. Do not think you are the one who has killed him, it is i allah who has killed him. So a sunning Muslim can kill any one and go without any atom of guilt.

If you are sure a Sunni Muslim is ready to die for their truths, remove the Apostasy law and give choice, not choice to choose, step back and watch.

I will respect a person whose words and actions are unified if his words and actions are driven by him and by his CHOICE. I won't respect a zombie.

Any man whose words are actions are in opposite direction is not alive. Jesus likened him to be like the wave of the sea. Tossed here and there, will go no where, he will amount to nothing, so no, i won't have respect for him.

BUT, i will have very a level of respect for a man who is given a choice to choose 'either,or', and he chooses and stands by it.

A man who is left to supervise himself. A man who knows 'No one is watching me, i can do it and no one will know, yet decides not to do it.

A man who has the power to do as he pleases but applies RESTRAIN, CONTROL, and obeys what he is told.

That man is a Christian.
A muslim is told, 'If you are caught committing it then you are guilty, a Christian is told, if you think it, you have done it.

empiree rilwayne tintingz Auki pagan9ja vaxx

interesting thread we need different perspectives.

when the op started this thread I didn't know it will get to 25pages.
Re: The Middle Path by Chubhie: 1:49pm On Sep 16, 2017
analice107:

Very correct sir. I'm glad someone else has noticed what I have noticed over the years. All those charlatans are now prophets and prophetesses in what they call ' Deliverance Ministeries'. Parading their Spirits of divination everywhere and the spiritually lazy run to them, when they lose their money or get Sexually Molested, that's when we'll hear about it.

Returning men to the bondages Jesus set them free from. Jezzzz Satan is wicked.

Their sons and daughters are in here claiming Atheism. They tell you they were once Christians but now atheists. When you ask them a simple question that every baby Christian should know they begin to ramble.

Ladies and gentlemen, this is how you know anyone with a spirit of divination claiming prophet of prophetess; It's mainly used for merchandizing.

If you are asked to sow a seed into their lives, run.

If you are asked to come for any kind of assignment.

if you are asked to pay for prayer or for people to pray for you, run.

If you asked to buy water or oil of any kind, run.

Oh Jesus!!!!!!? Men, women, open your eyes satan is in Church teaching lies and deceit.

Teaching people to accept from satan what Jesus rejected.

Teaching you to seek first 'These other things' hoping the kingsom of God shall be added unto you.

Teaching Pride, Haughtiness, hate, unforgiveness, malice, and strife. acrimony, revenge.

Today, a pastor has declared that homosexuality is not a sin. will you keep going to him?

If you worship in any church you're told to kill your enemy with prayer, satan is there.

If you now live in fear of insects around you because of what the prophet told you, run from there, he is an agent of satan.

Jesus has given us the spirit of boldness, not of fear. Fear is Satan's tool of bondage.

If you are in any church where you are told your mother, father, Aunty or uncle, neighbour, colleague or any human being at all is your enemy, run from there, satan is there.

SATAN IS MAN'S ENEMY, HE HIDES BEHIND PEOPLE AND TURN US AGAINST EACH OTHER.

don't hate anyone, don't desire the hurt or downfall of anyone, even if the person confesses to be responsible for your woes, forgive them.

Jesus is love.

More fire. You spoke truth.
Re: The Middle Path by analice107: 1:51pm On Sep 16, 2017
Sarassin:

The same chapter in Exodus goes on to state that the children of Israel left Egypt ready for battle. Why would they have turned back?

You wrote somewhere that the devil finds work for idle hands. If they had taken a more direct route the Israelites may not have been led into temptation in the first place. So, what you are saying here is that guided by the Pillar of God the Israelites went around in circles in the desert until every last grown up who had departed Egypt had dropped dead! Sounds like a pretty vengeful deity to me.
I was in one of your threads where you said, you'd gone to the (was it second abi third) heavens and you had interacted with all the deities outside of Yahweh whom you didn't see.

I remember asking you why you couldn't see Yahweh, you said, you were not interested in seeing him because he is a very vengeful deity. I laughed, and didn't pursue it. Here you are again towing that line.

You see, Satan has a way of twisting words and presenting half truths and deliberately hiding the core truth.

Muttleylaff's post addressed why the Israelis adult men died in the Wilderness, but instead of presenting it the way it is, you are attempting to throw in another angle.

Sir, pls can you post where it states that the Jews left Egypt prepared for War?

Sarassin:

So, what you are saying here is that guided by the Pillar of God the Israelites went around in circles in the desert until every last grown up who had departed Egypt had dropped dead! Sounds like a pretty vengeful deity to me.
Sir. God is not a democrat, just like is not too. For instance for you to get initiated into your Hermetic Mystic Order, you were ordered to strip naked in the middle of the road in broad day light and dance until some spirits entered into you. You weren't give doom to celebrate on whether or not you'd do it or choose something else.

I read you saying, "you didn't go all the way to go back empty'. So, without any questions, you did as you were told. I know you have done a whole lot trying to get initiated into mysticism, you did everything without questions. if you get punished for not following rules, it's okay, you get blamed for defaulting.

But, when it has to do with Yahweh, He has no right to tell humans to do anything. No human is under any compulsion to do as he is told. If any human disobeys and rebels, all eyes and blames are on Yahweh. But when the followers of satan default and are punished, they bear the punishment calmly.

wld you have done any if those things if it was Yahweh who demanded them from you? Whd you have danced naked before people if Yahweh had asked you to? Today we criticize God for demanding for just 10% of what he has given to us, but happy to give satan our best. our first sons and daughters. We kill and offer satan all manner of things, but bad mouth Yahweh.

Now Yahweh is vengeful because of giving to the people what the asked for?

Would they have gone wit without any backlash if it was Satan they disobeyed Ten good times in that Wilderness?

Satan is a liar.

1 Like

Re: The Middle Path by Humanistme: 1:52pm On Sep 16, 2017
post=60515853:

That man is a Christian.

c.c empiree auki rilwayne tintingz pagan9ja vaxx I need your perspective on this thread. quite an interesting one. when d op created this thread I didn't know it will get to 25pages.
Re: The Middle Path by analice107: 2:00pm On Sep 16, 2017
sukkot:
No I am not. I studied the whole egyptian cosmology for years. about 4 years ( as a side hobby of course ) to be exact. I am very well versed in the whole cosmology of Kemet. I am well versed in the esoterics of all the cosmology too. I can also read the hieroglyphs and write in hieroglyphics too
That's okay if you can maintain the binderies.
Re: The Middle Path by analice107: 2:01pm On Sep 16, 2017
sukkot:
No I am not. I studied the whole egyptian cosmology for years. about 4 years ( as a side hobby of course ) to be exact. I am very well versed in the whole cosmology of Kemet. I am well versed in the esoterics of all the cosmology too. I can also read the hieroglyphs and write in hieroglyphics too

Every thing in Egypt has a god, you mean all were people who had lived in the past?

See why we differ?
Re: The Middle Path by analice107: 2:03pm On Sep 16, 2017
WrathOfHadez:
The good news is that the Bible records of dark prophesies that are accurate in prediction but are from the devil himself. E.g the slave girl Paul casted out the evil spirit of prophecy which was used for monetary gains . A shocking reality of what still goes on today where these charlatans charge a fee for deliverance or prayer.

Also, the witch who evoked Samuel's spirit was also an example of dark powers having means and access to the metaphysical and future.
Exactly sir. Godbless you.
Re: The Middle Path by sukkot: 2:05pm On Sep 16, 2017
analice107:

it is necessary to study ancient kemet before you can understand the bible. all the secrets of the bible lie in the study of ancient egyptian cosmology. you have to understand that the whole old testament was written in ancient kemet . in fact the name ISRAEL is an agglutination of 3 names from the egyptian pantheons. Irsael is ISIS-RA-EL. so we have isis and ra the sun god and el. condensed together is ISRAEL. if you dont know the ancient egyptian cosmology you cant grasp what the bible is saying comprehensively. unless of course you just want to read psalms and proverbs
Re: The Middle Path by Oloruntobi4382(m): 2:10pm On Sep 16, 2017
The arrogance of analice107, otematum, billyonaire, oaraloye , ishilove on this section is something else. The mods should do something about this folks.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Middle Path by Humanistme: 2:14pm On Sep 16, 2017
Oloruntobi4382:
The arrogance of analice107, otematum, billyonaire, oaraloye , ishilove on this section is something else. The mods should do something about this folks.

seconded add sciencewatch
Re: The Middle Path by analice107: 2:15pm On Sep 16, 2017
sukkot:

www.nairaland.com/attachments/5709257_baby_jpegd840a7da96e36a01980a9142b58ec87a LOL BOLDED

but ermm analice are you aware that the zodiac was called the mazzaroth before they changed the name to the zodiac ? in ancient greece it was called the mazzaroth. well lets hear what GOD says about the mazzaroth

job 38 vs 32 Canst thou bring forth Mazzaroth in his season?
<< MEANING ONLY GOD CAN BRING OUT THE KNOWLEDGE OF THE MAZZAROTH WHEN THE SEASON FOR ENLIGHTENMENT UPON THE GLOBE HAS COME. THE WISDOM OF THE MAZZAROTH IS ASSOCIATED WITH THE AGE OF ENLIGHTENMENT.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mazzaroth

Canst thou bring forth Mazzaroth in his season? or canst thou guide Arcturus with his sons?
Job:38:32

Here God is asking a mere man who challenged Him for duel if he had the power or knows about these things.

Have you become God now to venture into those things yeah?

According to your post, now Jehovah has mandated you people in this generation or age of enlightenment to bring forth this Mazzaroth?

It should've made more sense if the passage says you are given the power to bring out Mazzaroth. But, it says, only God has that power.

Do you realize that prophesies calls the age of satan the age of enlightenment? Sukkot, satan will be very proud of you. You are not even pretending about these things.

Re: The Middle Path by Ishilove: 2:17pm On Sep 16, 2017
Oloruntobi4382:

Re: The Middle Path by analice107: 2:18pm On Sep 16, 2017
sukkot:
he talks to me like this

PROVERBS 20 VS 24 Man's goings are of the LORD; how can a man then understand his own way? <<< LEADS ME TO WHERE THE MESSAGE IS. GUIDES YOUR STEP.
I see.
Re: The Middle Path by Nobody: 2:18pm On Sep 16, 2017
Oloruntobi4382:

Why dont you just vacate the thread and save yourself from the negative energies.

1 Like

Re: The Middle Path by Oloruntobi4382(m): 2:19pm On Sep 16, 2017
Ishilove:
You don't deserve my reply
Re: The Middle Path by sukkot: 2:20pm On Sep 16, 2017
analice107:

Canst thou bring forth Mazzaroth in his season? or canst thou guide Arcturus with his sons?
Job:38:32

Here God is asking a mere man who challenged Him for duel if he had the power or knows about these things.

Have you become God now to venture into those things yeah?

According to your post, now Jehovah has mandated you people in this generation or age of enlightenment to bring forth this Mazzaroth?

It should've made more sense if the passage says you are given the power to bring out Mazzaroth. But, it says, only God has that power.

Do you realize that prophesies calls the age of satan the age of enlightenment? Sukkot, satan will be very proud of you. You are not even pretending about these things.

no he has mandated it himself and now he is raising astrologers to take the mantle. the frequency of vibration on the planet right now is astrology centered. every where you go and even online everyone is excited about astrology. it is the frequency of vibration in the planet right now. The LORD has put that vibration out there. he is bringing forth the mazzaroth

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Middle Path by Oloruntobi4382(m): 2:22pm On Sep 16, 2017
Billyonaire:

Why dont you just vacate the thread and save yourself from the negative energies.
Shut up young man.
Re: The Middle Path by Nobody: 2:23pm On Sep 16, 2017
Oloruntobi4382:
Shut up young man.
Sorry sir.
Re: The Middle Path by analice107: 2:23pm On Sep 16, 2017
sukkot:
TRUE INDEED. and there are various methods of doing that. like i told you yesterday, if all you know is one thing-it would be very arrogant of you to say because this is all i know, then nothing else exists. you will be shocked to find out that what you dont know that you dont know is like 99 percent. process that. what you dont know that you dont know. meaning there are many things you arent even aware of or privy to that are not even within your sphere. so all these MATTER OF FACT postulation that you make smacks of arrogance. you may wanna check yourself before you get destroyed because of your arrogant postulations and posture on nairaland. GURL CHECK YOSEF BEFO YOU WRECK YOSEF grin
I base my beliefs on this passage of Scriptures.

Hebrews:1:1-2
God, who at sundry times and in divers manners spake in time past unto the fathers by the prophets,

Hath in these last days spoken unto us by his Son, whom he hath appointed heir of all things, by whom also he made the worlds;

God speaks to us through his son these days sir.

I'm sorry if i sound arrogant, not intentional. I just hold unto scriptures.
Re: The Middle Path by Nobody: 2:24pm On Sep 16, 2017
Oloruntobi4382:
Shut up young man.
Sorry Mr. Oshogbo.

2 Likes

Re: The Middle Path by analice107: 2:26pm On Sep 16, 2017
onyenze123:

kwakwakwakwakwakwakwakwa grin
There is no such thing as hell fire. Stop deluding yourself.
Okay then. Move along.
Re: The Middle Path by Oloruntobi4382(m): 2:28pm On Sep 16, 2017
Billyonaire:
Sorry Mr. Oshogbo.
This shows how tribalistic you are. You preach love as the way to increase one's consciousness but you are the most tribalistic in the politics section. I'm following you so i know you are a fraud.

Btw, i'm from kogi.
Re: The Middle Path by analice107: 2:29pm On Sep 16, 2017
Chubhie:

Maybe Alfa maclatunji and mallam madridguy has something to chip in so we can get a balanced perspective.
Lol. I'll be glad to have them.

You sabi find trouble eh. When u don finish u go stand aside dey laugh.
Re: The Middle Path by sukkot: 2:30pm On Sep 16, 2017
analice107:

I base my beliefs on this passage of Scriptures.

Hebrews:1:1-2
God, who at sundry times and in divers manners spake in time past unto the fathers by the prophets,

Hath in these last days spoken unto us by his Son, whom he hath appointed heir of all things, by whom also he made the worlds;

God speaks to us through his son these days sir.

I'm sorry if i sound arrogant, not intentional. I just hold unto scriptures.

I wear many hats. I am also a dream Interpreter.
Re: The Middle Path by analice107: 2:31pm On Sep 16, 2017
Humanistme:

And you couldn't contribute a comment till now.
Re: The Middle Path by analice107: 2:32pm On Sep 16, 2017
Humanistme:

Re: The Middle Path by Ishilove: 2:32pm On Sep 16, 2017
Oloruntobi4382:
You don't deserve my reply

1 Like

Re: The Middle Path by Ishilove: 2:33pm On Sep 16, 2017
analice107:

Lmaaaao!! Clowns cheesy

(1) (2) (3) ... (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) ... (82) (Reply)

Reigners Bible Church Collapse In Uyo, Akwa Ibom (Graphic Photos) / Video Of A Curvy Lady Dancing In Church During Praise & Worship Goes Viral / Share Your Dreams And The Holyspirit Will Help Interpret

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 94
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.