Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,321 members, 7,943,796 topics. Date: Monday, 09 September 2024 at 02:34 AM

Deception - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Deception (552 Views)

Deception - A Short Story / Sanity Is Deception / Deception (based On A True Life Story) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Deception by faithAkatiki(f): 3:37am On Sep 09, 2017
Baby its time he said I was terrified but somehow I knew I had to do it,"the pain would be for a while"he said.I believed him but I couldn't help but to hesitated,after a while I made up my mind and that was it,it was so very painful I tried to hold myself but I couldn't It was something I couldn't control so I started to cry out softly he continued and it became unbearable so I screamed out loud as I tried to stop him I held his hands but no he won't stop, I began to beg but no he won't listen,the pain was something else it was as if my breath was going to cut,I started having headache so I held my head instead "you are strong,just try and hold yourself" he pursed then he started again hai! ah!ahs!I couldn't control it "I said the pain is just for a while"he repeated. I tried begging him again but no he won't listen I started screaming on top of my voice again this made him angry "would you stop that?"he yelled at me, his eyes where glummy and furious it was a mixed expression of pity and disgust then I coward and I held my lips firmly with my hand ,no one would really understand how painful it is, it was if I was in another planet may be mecury because it is the hottest they say and this made me to start sweating profusely .i mean so many people told me it Will be painful but I never knew it will be this painful" you need to control yourself "he paused" you need to be strong ",this gingered me so I decided I was going to be strong,i can do this I said determined then I held my breath and tightened my lips,damn the consequences I said... So he continued this time slowly,slowly and more painful then suddenly he became rash and again I failed,again I started to scream as I jabbed but this time he himself was determined so he didn't care,I started to cry now begging him but he was too deaf to listen I tried holding his hands put he pushed my hands,he was not just determined he was persistent and my tears won't was not going to stop him neither was my pleading .I have seen it, yes! I saw it and I was relieved because he told me until I see it he won't stop,my heart lipped for joy when the blood was replaced with a fluid which appears to be like water so he then stopped . so that was how my Dad pressed the purse out of my boil hmmmm I must confess it wasn't easy at all because it was very painful in fact its an experiences I would never forget. Just as He said I wasn't feeling the pain any more, sure the pain was just for a while .yeah it's like bitter leaf which is bitter when you chew it but after it is swallowed it becomes sweet and that is life for you too when you pass through hard time be patient, determined and persistent at the end it will be sweet " its done now my baby "he muttered now smiling that was my dad for you he won't stop calling me a baby despite the fact I cerebrated my 19th birthday three weeks ago.

Re: Deception by Chumzypinky(f): 12:51pm On Sep 09, 2017
Hahahahahahhahahaha. Very very funny

1 Like

Re: Deception by Matrycx(m): 1:48pm On Sep 09, 2017
damn funny, permition to copy

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Men Must Be Wicked / Ariyike / The Story Of A Sad Boy.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.