Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,002 members, 7,919,204 topics. Date: Tuesday, 13 August 2024 at 12:16 AM

He Accused Me Of Been In Love With His Friend - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / He Accused Me Of Been In Love With His Friend (731 Views)

My Fiancee Asked Me To Sleep With His Friend Then Accused Me Of Infidelity / A Married Woman Accused Me Of Cheating With Her Husband. My Response!!!!!!! / He Accused His Father Of Bleeping His Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

He Accused Me Of Been In Love With His Friend by sweetmum(f): 3:40pm On Feb 25, 2010
my bf travelled sometime,and when his friend was coming back he gave him somethings to give me,he was the one that gave the guy my phone number.when the friend went back he kept calling me,i told him and he said there was no harm in the calling.now my bf is back in the country and the friend is still calling and even sent me money last week,which i told him,now he is accusing me of been in love with him,i have told the guy to stop calling and he said he just want to be a friend only.but am not in love with him,how else will i tell my bf that it is him that i love?
Re: He Accused Me Of Been In Love With His Friend by r231(m): 3:42pm On Feb 25, 2010
change your phone number and stop collecting money from his friend
Re: He Accused Me Of Been In Love With His Friend by Nobody: 4:28pm On Feb 25, 2010
This one nawa oo, Na which kind friend he be?.
Re: He Accused Me Of Been In Love With His Friend by afrobaby(f): 4:37pm On Feb 25, 2010
I hope its not a trap or setup, better still, if u decide to change ur number, wat is d assurance that ur boyfriend will not still give his "friend" ur new number
I f I were u, I can bar the guy's call without telling my guy, it's a personal decision
Re: He Accused Me Of Been In Love With His Friend by skfa1: 5:27pm On Feb 25, 2010
change ur number
Re: He Accused Me Of Been In Love With His Friend by omega25red(m): 5:45pm On Feb 25, 2010
you shouldn't have to change your number. All you have to do is have your so called boyfriend confront that friend of his or better yet dont pick up the phone so he can leave you a message then play it for your boyfriend to hear. also you are now in too far because of the exchange of money which would make anyone suspect you because if you didn't talk back to the friend he wouldn't have known that you needed money or wanted money and he wont even be calling to let you know that the money was sent. (something smells fishy from your end)
Re: He Accused Me Of Been In Love With His Friend by Nobody: 5:51pm On Feb 25, 2010
well you cant blame ur bf, it does sound sort of suspicious (I'm not implying anything) but you could ease up on the talking
to the friend. and stop holding money from him.
Re: He Accused Me Of Been In Love With His Friend by rickie4us(m): 3:17am On Feb 26, 2010
first, he starts calling and then he sends you money , of course, your bf will be suspicious

1. you must have really started talking a lot and probably getting very close , (too close for comfort)
2. your loyalty is to your bf but maybe because you have been communicating with this guy so much now, you tend to bring him in often in your gist with your bf which is making him uncomfortable
3. you are already financially involved with him? haba , you too, sit down and think , where do you want this your so called friendship with your bf's friend to lead to?
be truthful to yourself and do the right thing
Re: He Accused Me Of Been In Love With His Friend by neily(f): 6:06am On Feb 26, 2010
@omega25red, she does not need to tell the guy dat she needs money b4 he sends her money. He might have tot of buying her love wit money. @poster, tell ur bf to confront his friend in ur presence. Then stop collecting anything from him. U can also change ur number if u like.
Re: He Accused Me Of Been In Love With His Friend by Chykason(m): 6:55am On Feb 26, 2010
Hmmmmmm. . .
Re: He Accused Me Of Been In Love With His Friend by Stanfordx: 10:22am On Feb 27, 2010
sweetmum:

my bf travelled sometime,and when his friend was coming back he gave him somethings to give me,he was the one that gave the guy my phone number.when the friend went back he kept calling me,i told him and he said there was no harm in the calling.now my bf is back in the country and the friend is still calling and even sent me money last week,which i told him,now he is accusing me of been in love with him,i have told the guy to stop calling and he said he just want to be a friend only.but am not in love with him,how else will i tell my bf that it is him that i love?
tel us d truth,he sends u moni as a begar or wat?.U girls disguest me at times.Ur gal is rite u ar playin game wit his frnd prabably he has too much moni.Stp wat u ar doin is totaly wrong.Use ur head young lady.
Re: He Accused Me Of Been In Love With His Friend by sweetpie23: 3:08pm On Feb 28, 2010
Stanfordx:

tel us d truth,he sends u moni as a begar or wat?.U girls disguest me at times.your gal is rite u ar playin game wit his frnd prabably he has too much moni.Stp wat u ar doin is totaly wrong.Use your head young lady.
who broke your heart? undecided undecided undecided

(1) (Reply)

What Does Marriage Means To You? / What Is It With You Gals? / Woman: A Special Specie

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.