Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,978 members, 7,873,147 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 08:47 AM

Gt Bank Removed My 930,000 Without My Knowledge - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Gt Bank Removed My 930,000 Without My Knowledge (989 Views)

Innocent Chukwuma: GT Bank Owes Me N6 Billion - Innoson Says In Interview(Video) / Man Closes Company Account With GT Bank Over Innoson Saga(photo) / Innocent Chukwuma: "GT Bank Is Using EFCC To Intimidate, Fight Me" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Gt Bank Removed My 930,000 Without My Knowledge by Nobody: 7:43am On Sep 09, 2017
GT BANK STAFF HAVE 419 PEOPLE !!!!
Gtbank finish me. But i will take the matter to court and published you on Twitter ,instagram _, daily trust and the nation news paper .(KADUNA) I have N950,000 in my gt bank acct I kept them since January 2017 ,but today I go to neareat ATM machine to withdraw 100,000 I saw insufficient fund two time. I walk to the bank complain but the manager said the 950,000 was withdrew with my ATM. I told him my alert notification was turned off no even montly statement he just told me that I receive the alert some is just deleting it. Fact is I have 8 code security code in my messages and every useful item he just stood silent thinking And its a lie because my ATM is in my wallet in my pocket whole time , I request to see pic of who withdrew and which date they refuse and they said they saw the acct the money was transfered to I required to see they refuse and said they will track it but I know nobody will deduct my money other than their staff ... WARNING TO U PEOPLES AND I NEED ADVICE ON WHAT TO DO
Re: Gt Bank Removed My 930,000 Without My Knowledge by smartty68(m): 7:47am On Sep 09, 2017
The best you can do for the now is get a good lawyer. My spirit has never like that bank from before. Their scamming is too much undecided
Re: Gt Bank Removed My 930,000 Without My Knowledge by akankemi1(f): 7:50am On Sep 09, 2017
just log ur complaint on the CBN website.. you get to the root of the matter faster
Re: Gt Bank Removed My 930,000 Without My Knowledge by Nutase: 7:54am On Sep 09, 2017
grin
Guy calm down. You cannot claim to always have your card with you. Do you Bath and sleep with your wallet.
You can have a 16 code security on your messages but mind you when typing it someone who means you can shoulder surf and get it. From my experience it is an insider (someone who has access to your room) that is behind it.
I have helped people in your situation before and they have resolved the cases amicably with the banks.
Lemme give you some tips:

1) Never claim to always be with your card. Its the dumbest excuse you can give. Imagine being with your card from January to date. Its not humanly possible unless you grafted it to your skin.

2) Request for your account statement. To confirm which bank the withdrawals was made from. If the withdrawals were made on GTB machine it makes the job easier and faster to resolve otherwise the procedure to get pictures from another bank can take longer.

3) All banks are mandated by CBN to keep pictures of everyone that used their ATM's. If the bank cannot produce the picture they will be liable to refund your money.

4) The picture will expose the insider who stole your money.

So calm down and relax as the issue will be resolved.

4 Likes

Re: Gt Bank Removed My 930,000 Without My Knowledge by Nobody: 8:05am On Sep 09, 2017
I will do it now thanks for your concerned
Re: Gt Bank Removed My 930,000 Without My Knowledge by Ever8054: 8:30am On Sep 09, 2017
chai...930k..just like that!!!..wey me dey look for just 150 naira.this monin to buy beans and bread.bros abeg no gree....follow up and get your money back...God help you...that's too much money to loss...

1 Like

Re: Gt Bank Removed My 930,000 Without My Knowledge by megabrainz(m): 9:02am On Sep 09, 2017
Bro....go get your money oo
Re: Gt Bank Removed My 930,000 Without My Knowledge by CAPSLOCKED: 9:12am On Sep 09, 2017
Nutase:
grin
Guy calm down. You cannot claim to always have your card with you. Do you Bath and sleep with your wallet.
You can have a 16 code security on your messages but mind you when typing it someone who means you can shoulder surf and get it. From my experience it is an insider (someone who has access to your room) that is behind it.
I have helped people in your situation before and they have resolved the cases amicably with the banks.
Lemme give you some tips:

1) Never claim to always be with your card. Its the dumbest excuse you can give. Imagine being with your card from January to date. Its not humanly possible unless you grafted it to your skin.

2) Request for your account statement. To confirm which bank the withdrawals was made from. If the withdrawals were made on GTB machine it makes the job easier and faster to resolve otherwise the procedure to get pictures from another bank can take longer.

3) All banks are mandated by CBN to keep pictures of everyone that used their ATM's. If the bank cannot produce the picture they will be liable to refund your money.

4) The picture will expose the insider who stole your money.

So calm down and relax as the issue will be resolved.

THIS REPLY WILL DO.
Re: Gt Bank Removed My 930,000 Without My Knowledge by Nobody: 2:39pm On Sep 09, 2017
I requested acct statement i will go to d bank on monday for more news , i will feed u back tank u
Re: Gt Bank Removed My 930,000 Without My Knowledge by Nobody: 2:40pm On Sep 09, 2017
WOrse is d money is for my bro skul fee who study in ukraine

1 Like

Re: Gt Bank Removed My 930,000 Without My Knowledge by Nobody: 2:42pm On Sep 09, 2017
HE REQUEST 100K FRM ME . THEN I GOTO WITHDRAW TO FIND INSUFICNT FUND
Re: Gt Bank Removed My 930,000 Without My Knowledge by eezeribe(m): 2:54pm On Sep 09, 2017
lalasticlala,Mynd44
Re: Gt Bank Removed My 930,000 Without My Knowledge by millhouse: 6:56am On Sep 10, 2017
akankemi1:
just log ur complaint on the CBN website..
you get to the root of the matter faster
if u in lag just stroll into cbn marina to report this ..in no jiffy you will get to d root of the matter

1 Like

Re: Gt Bank Removed My 930,000 Without My Knowledge by KingOfThePay(m): 9:02am On Sep 10, 2017
Please go get your money and Follow the suggestions given here on complaining to CBN
Re: Gt Bank Removed My 930,000 Without My Knowledge by Nobody: 9:18am On Sep 11, 2017
at last. today my money has return after complaining to gtbank HQ. & CENTRAL BANK. thank you all for cooperating anf advising me ,,, my gratite forever with u and nairaland.
Re: Gt Bank Removed My 930,000 Without My Knowledge by TLisieux: 9:53am On Sep 11, 2017
Hi.
Thank God and congrats you were refunded.
Were you given any explanation for what happened to the money initially before it was returned? If the money went missing via atm or an online transaction as claimed by the bank, I would advise you go and block your present card and request for a new one.
Re: Gt Bank Removed My 930,000 Without My Knowledge by Nobody: 3:10pm On Sep 11, 2017
they don't explain bcus its their staff. after I withdrew the money with cheque I threw the ATM at their desk. and said block or Leave it. come see how they apologized. I refused. now I put d money in UBA

(1) (Reply)

My Experience At Access Bank Today / Jumia VS Konga - Which Platform Do You Use MOST To Order For Products Online? / How To Make Money Doing CPA Marketing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.