Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,949 members, 7,949,260 topics. Date: Sunday, 15 September 2024 at 12:35 AM

Weapons: Fans Go Gaga As Yoruba Actress Shares Photo With Her Busty Friend - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Weapons: Fans Go Gaga As Yoruba Actress Shares Photo With Her Busty Friend (1016 Views)

Eudoxie Yao Joins Twerking Gang. Fans Go Gaga / Jane Mena Twerks Topless. Excited Fans Go Gaga, Hail Her / The Slumflower Of #SaggyBoobsMatter Goes Braless, Fans Go Gaga (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Weapons: Fans Go Gaga As Yoruba Actress Shares Photo With Her Busty Friend by Freeman50(m): 10:42am On Sep 09, 2017
The manner in which some Nigerian guys react at the sight of big boobs will make you wonder whether they weren’t breastfed at infancy.So, Nollywood actress Adediwurah Blackgold hours ago, shared some photos with a friend of hers named Busty Benny on Instagram. That was when trouble started. People started started refering to the lady’s massive boobs. We must not pretend, this lady is endowed. People on Instagram could not control themselves and some even called her boobs “atomic bomb”, while one lady even surrendered by saying “Just when i thought i was busty . I give it to you ma”.

Re: Weapons: Fans Go Gaga As Yoruba Actress Shares Photo With Her Busty Friend by Nobody: 10:46am On Sep 09, 2017
grin

Chaaaaii...good luck to her back...
Re: Weapons: Fans Go Gaga As Yoruba Actress Shares Photo With Her Busty Friend by ojun50(m): 10:48am On Sep 09, 2017
If she naked my dick no go stand.. Ladies if yr orange is nt portable don't quote me.
Re: Weapons: Fans Go Gaga As Yoruba Actress Shares Photo With Her Busty Friend by AkProsper(m): 11:47am On Sep 09, 2017
kileleyi? *********, nah confirm no . . . . . . . . .. check my signature⏬⬇⏬⬇⏬⬇

(1) (Reply)

'my Wife Swears For Me With Her Private Part' / Seven Sex Position Men And Woman Love So Much / Kissing Scenes In Riverdale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.